BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
madeleine B.
Laurel, MS
This product is my favorite moisturizer!! I put it on everyday before my full face of makeup and my makeup lasts all day and my skin is nice and healthy along with it! It is super thin, the bottle lasts a long time because a little goes a long way with this product. Love it!!
Emma H.
Amazing lotion! I love the creamy texture that is easy to apply and feels great. It soaks into the skin well and lasts all day long . It makes my skin so soft. I would say the only downfall is it can be pretty pricey. That being said for me one bottle lasts a long time .
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion has been a serious skin saver! This summer has been unusually humid causing my skin to dry up severely, lizard skin style, plus my normal skin allergies flared up ontop of having already naturally sensitive skin but Clinique was my hero and after 1 week my skin has a healthy glow, super soft and all the redness has backed off. It is a lightweight lotion, absorbs quick, no fragrance to it and comes in a variety of sizes/prices so I always order a few travel sizes with a large one for tossing into my purse, cosmetic bag and keep within reach. Highly recommended!
Cambrie G.
Hannibal
I have used this lotion in combination with the three part set, with the cleanser and the exfoliator, and have found that the moisturizer leaves my face feeling silky soft. I love that it doesn’t make my face feel tacky nor look greasy. I highly recommend this product!
morgan s.
new york
I love this lotion! Works really well when my skin is extra dry. I tend to use it right before i put on my makeup to make sure i dont have any dry spots left on my face. Its a little more on the expensive side but is worth it if you have dry skin. Super lightweight.
Jackie D.
New york
I really wanted to love this lotion. I have tried hundreds of moisturizers and I was hoping this would be the end all be all, as so many people love it. And it DID work as far as hydration, however it did break me out, especially on my cheeks. I have very sensitive skin and this just didn’t agree with it and I would wake up in the morning with new breakouts.
Jo H.
Center line, MI
It did nothing for my skin. It felt wonderful going on and I had no issues with it other than it just wasn't for my skin, which is a combination of oily and dry, very sensitive and hormonal acne, plus I'm 31. I wish it could have worked, I'm a huge fan of clinique
Madison M.
Fitchburg, WI
Love the pump format of this moisturizer because it means I use it more consistently that pots of lotion. Works well on normal to dry skin but will leave any slightly oily parts of your skin looking shiny. Doesn't do anything to help acne prone skin unfortunately.
Alisson M.
Sunnyvale, CA
So I have combo, acne prone skin. This didn’t break me out at all, but the moisture wasn’t enough for the winter. I felt like I needed to add more on top of this. This would maybe be good on a hot tropical vacation, or maybe in the summer but I didn’t love it
Michelle O.
Binghamton, NY
This is my favorite facial moisturizer! I have combination skin so it tends to get super dry in certains areas, this moisturizer is perfect! It helps my dry areas but doesn’t make my t-zones oily! I would recommend this product to people with all skin types!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora