BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
yowting t.
Chesterfield, MO
I first used this lotion when I was visiting Colorado with a friend. With the high altitude the air was extra dry and my friend offered for me to use her lotion. I was amazed by how much coverage you can get with a couple drops! And it keeps my face moisturized and soft. Needless to say I got my own bottle shortly after!
Dawn T.
Dayton
I have used clinique since I was 15, and in the time I've used product they have changed the formula which took some getting used to. The newest formula i have found needs a few minutes to soak into the skin before applying your makeup. But even with that little inconvenience I will never use a different moisturizer.
Nathania G.
Naples Fl
I have always used this product and never have been disappointed, it has convenient packaging and it clearly moisturizes the skin. I am a repeat user but find as I age my face has become a bit on the oily side, which has caused my skin to over produce oil. So best recommended for people with dry skin.
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Ikaika S.
honolulu
This is an excellent moisturizer for the face! It’s perfect to use after cleansing and then you dab points around the face to eventually work in:) I can feel my face getting moisturized and then thank me for feeding the facial skin:). Thank you Clinique for an affordable yet highly useful product for the face!
Kristin A.
Lowell, AR
In my opinion, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion leaves your skin feeling very smooth and moisturized without leaving behind a greasy feeling. I recently added the green tea pump in with the regular moisturizer and I love it even more. My face feels more hydrated and smooth.
Brittany G.
This is a tride and true cult classic for a reason. It soaks right into my skin and does not just sit on the surface. I have been using this for years and will continue to repurchase.
Paula K.
Miami
I only used a sample of this but that little sample bottle I had, lasted me for weeks. It's because such a small amount is enough since the product is rich. And my skin was so beautifully soft after using this for only a couple of days. I immediately saw a difference. Absolutely love it.
Hafsah A.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best moisturizers out there can’t even think of anything that’s better than this one. Super gentle on the skin, leaves your face smooth and super hydrated!! Has a good price range for a moisturizer that actually works. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone !!
Sarah A.
Warminster, PA
Best moisturizer for dry skin! Once I started using this it became my go to favorite product. It instantly refreshes the skin and keeps it moisturized all day. I typically use it twice a day only because my skin gets extra dry. Highly recommend to anyone with dry or combination skin!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora