BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I love clinique makeup and have been interested in their skincare products. I like the clinique moisturizer, the smell just isn't the most pleasant. I think clinique products are well worth the price you pay for them and they last you a long time. If you're looking for a great everyday moisturizer, I highly recommend this one.
Kaelene W.
Vancouver , BC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very great moisturizer, I enjoy how it makes my skin feel and how moisturised my skin feels after applying. I like to apply right out of the shower so my skin can soak in quicker. I find that method works best for me personally and that's just my preference. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Donna H.
Dallas
A friend of mine started using this well over 15 years ago, and swears by it. I got a sample with a Clinique purchase I made. It is a great day lotion, and my skin absorbed it quickly. Works great under make up. I have t been using long enough to notice a “dramatically different” look on myself, but my framed looks great at 50!
Trisha C.
Studio City, CA
This is the face lotion I use most often, and have for many years. There's a reason it's so popular, it's absolutely perfect. My skin stays hydrated, wrinkle-free, and glowing. It's rich enough to feel like it's still on hours after use, but not too much to wear you can't put makeup on over it or feel like your face is heavy. LOVE this product!
Zoë E.
Pinon hills, CA
I always use this after a shower and putting makeup on. It always helps me get that flawless foundation look with no dry patches and gives it a even finish. Doesn't have much of a scent and a little goes and long way I would recommend if you have acne it doesn't cause a breakout and leaves your skin looking and feeling good.
Dana M.
San rafael, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My skins has been feeling extra dry lately. I went to Sephora and got a number of samples to try. None of them were making my skin feel moisturized. I remembered using Clinique a few years ago and liking it. So I went back to this and the results speak for themselves. I love this! Best product ever for my skin and reasonable!
yowting t.
Chesterfield, MO
I first used this lotion when I was visiting Colorado with a friend. With the high altitude the air was extra dry and my friend offered for me to use her lotion. I was amazed by how much coverage you can get with a couple drops! And it keeps my face moisturized and soft. Needless to say I got my own bottle shortly after!
Dawn T.
Dayton
I have used clinique since I was 15, and in the time I've used product they have changed the formula which took some getting used to. The newest formula i have found needs a few minutes to soak into the skin before applying your makeup. But even with that little inconvenience I will never use a different moisturizer.
Sintia S.
Turlock
Purchased at: ULTA
Started using this about 4 months ago and it is amazing! I love using this moisturizer after washing my face. It feels soft and clean immediately. I don’t use it daily but I’m sure if I do I will see some dramatic changes because I already do see change by using it every other day or whenever I remember.
Nathania G.
Naples Fl
I have always used this product and never have been disappointed, it has convenient packaging and it clearly moisturizes the skin. I am a repeat user but find as I age my face has become a bit on the oily side, which has caused my skin to over produce oil. So best recommended for people with dry skin.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora