BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Mariah L.
Fayetteville, NC
If you have dry skin then I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and have tried countless amounts of high end and drug store moisturizers. This has been the only moisturizer that has kept my face hydrated for long periods of times without being heavy or greasy. It soaks into the skin quickly and works perfectly under your make up. A little goes a long way and I can’t imagine switching to any other daily moisturizers.
Madeline C.
Cabot, AR
This is my absolutely holy grail skincare product. If you know anything about the Clinique brand, you’ve probably heard of this lotion. It’s a little pricey, but it will last you forever. My current bottle has lasted me about 7 months so far. My mom used it, my grandma used it. Perfect for all skin types! The creamy consistency is light enough to wear under makeup and so effective! Just the right amount of hydration.
Eneesa N.
Fort smith, AR
Ive been using clinique for a long time and by far this is my favorite moisturizer because it just works for my skin. I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. I use this after i shower, wash my face, or before i apply make up and it leaves my skin moisturized, soft, and plump.
Vanessa N.
Vineland, NJ
I bought this because I saw reviews on how well this product works especially for dry skin. Well I have extremely extremely dry skin and using this product there is no difference in hydration. My skin is still really dry after using this product. My skin feels tight still even after using the product. I would use this twice a day and see no difference
Trisha C.
Studio City, CA
This is the face lotion I use most often, and have for many years. There's a reason it's so popular, it's absolutely perfect. My skin stays hydrated, wrinkle-free, and glowing. It's rich enough to feel like it's still on hours after use, but not too much to wear you can't put makeup on over it or feel like your face is heavy. LOVE this product!
Heather T.
This moisturizer is okay and works well enough that I plan to continue using the bottle. It has a decent price, no scent. I just think it may not be best for combination skin. I have tried both types, for oily combination and dry combination skin. The oily one dried out my skin really bad and the dry one left my skin feeling oily throughout the day.
Aubrianna P.
piedmont, sc
Purchased at: ULTA
The holy grail! I love Clinique. I grew up watching my mom use this and now I understand why! I use this 3-4 times a week at night after washing and exfoliating. It gives my skin a flawless look with no makeup and helps hydrate and protect my skin during harsh weather. I haven’t had any breakouts or bad reactions to this product. So worth the money
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
La'ker K.
Queens
I needed a lightweight moisturizer that left my skin glowing but didn't leave me shiny since I have oily skin. This lotion has down the job and I like that it's not a scented moisturizer which I would assume would be good for sensitive skin. I have been so dependent on this product. I wonder what other greate moisturizers are out there😊
Rayanna S.
Georgetown, WY
I have always wanted to try this moisturizer but I have wondered if it's possibly too heavy for someone with oily skin?
Mariya P.
Knoxville , TN
Can this be for men??
April H.
New Braunfels, TX
I want to splurge on a good moisturizer. Is this a good one or do you recommend a different one? I have combo skin with no major skin issues.
Stephanie C.
Does this work well with oily skin?
Lilla K.