BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Madeline C.
Cabot, AR
This is my absolutely holy grail skincare product. If you know anything about the Clinique brand, you’ve probably heard of this lotion. It’s a little pricey, but it will last you forever. My current bottle has lasted me about 7 months so far. My mom used it, my grandma used it. Perfect for all skin types! The creamy consistency is light enough to wear under makeup and so effective! Just the right amount of hydration.
Eneesa N.
Fort smith, AR
Ive been using clinique for a long time and by far this is my favorite moisturizer because it just works for my skin. I have dry skin so this works wonders for me. I use this after i shower, wash my face, or before i apply make up and it leaves my skin moisturized, soft, and plump.
Samantha s.
Nebraska
Purchased at: ULTA
My friend had been using this and had been urging me to try it so I bought the travel size and HOLY CRAP I love this stuff. I suffer from super dry skin and this makes me feel like butter. Totally worth the money. It smells a little weird but it pays off and definitely doesn't irritate my skin or break me out. I'll attach a picture. It just makes my skin look luminous.
Vanessa N.
Vineland, NJ
I bought this because I saw reviews on how well this product works especially for dry skin. Well I have extremely extremely dry skin and using this product there is no difference in hydration. My skin is still really dry after using this product. My skin feels tight still even after using the product. I would use this twice a day and see no difference
Aubrianna P.
piedmont, sc
Purchased at: ULTA
The holy grail! I love Clinique. I grew up watching my mom use this and now I understand why! I use this 3-4 times a week at night after washing and exfoliating. It gives my skin a flawless look with no makeup and helps hydrate and protect my skin during harsh weather. I haven’t had any breakouts or bad reactions to this product. So worth the money
Heather T.
This moisturizer is okay and works well enough that I plan to continue using the bottle. It has a decent price, no scent. I just think it may not be best for combination skin. I have tried both types, for oily combination and dry combination skin. The oily one dried out my skin really bad and the dry one left my skin feeling oily throughout the day.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Hope G.
Breiningsville
I absolutely love this moisturizing lotion! Gentle on the skin and is great for the fall and winter time! All of my dry patches are gone after using this lotion only a few days! There is no scent so it is great for sensitive skin! Also, it is not oily so it is great for people with oily skin. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
La'ker K.
Rosedale, NY
I needed a lightweight moisturizer that left my skin glowing but didn't leave me shiny since I have oily skin. This lotion has down the job and I like that it's not a scented moisturizer which I would assume would be good for sensitive skin. I have been so dependent on this product. I wonder what other greate moisturizers are out there😊
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I love clinique makeup and have been interested in their skincare products. I like the clinique moisturizer, the smell just isn't the most pleasant. I think clinique products are well worth the price you pay for them and they last you a long time. If you're looking for a great everyday moisturizer, I highly recommend this one.
Marissa W.
Cornwall, NY
Does this help wih acne ?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
How long have you been using this lotion?
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
Does it actually work for dry skin?
Sharon R.
New City, NY
Does it make people with combination skin break out?

Sephora