BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??4 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
yowting t.
Madison, WI
I first used this lotion when I was visiting Colorado with a friend. With the high altitude the air was extra dry and my friend offered for me to use her lotion. I was amazed by how much coverage you can get with a couple drops! And it keeps my face moisturized and soft. Needless to say I got my own bottle shortly after!
Nathania G.
Naples Fl
I have always used this product and never have been disappointed, it has convenient packaging and it clearly moisturizes the skin. I am a repeat user but find as I age my face has become a bit on the oily side, which has caused my skin to over produce oil. So best recommended for people with dry skin.
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Becca C.
Charlotte
I have very sensitive skin, it has dry patches in certain areas and this moisturizer really helped even my skin out. I typically use it after my skin care routine at night, the next day my foundation sets flawlessly.
Kai H.
Glendale
Originally I was using the gel version of this product which caused me to breakout, but switching to the lotion made all the difference in the world. Moisturizing without the excess oil, and the weight. Love having this as part of the 3-step process I have been using for 7+ years now
Sarah A.
Philadelphia, PA
Best moisturizer for dry skin! Once I started using this it became my go to favorite product. It instantly refreshes the skin and keeps it moisturized all day. I typically use it twice a day only because my skin gets extra dry. Highly recommend to anyone with dry or combination skin!
Wendy R.
This moisturizer is not for those with acne oily prone skin. Ive been using this for about two years and i never understood why i never had clear skin, i would always have new pimples forming. Ive read good reviews on this and decided to purchase. However it just didn’t work for me. Recently, I’ve decided to treat myself to a facial and sat with a certified skin esthetician and she examined my moisturizer and came to find out there are pore clogging ingredients. Therefore that is why i never stopped breaking out completely. Ive switched over to cetaphils moisturizer and there are no pore clogging ingredients, my skin has cleared up tremendously! The reason why i am not giving it one stars is because it does the job to moisturize. However it is better suited for those that has older skin (50+) after puberty is over.
Bri M.
Philadelphia
I was surprisingly unimpressed with this product. After hearing rave reviews, I gave it a try as my current moisturizer. I found that it can be easily overdone, and the littlest bit goes a VERY long way. Too much, and the product sits on top of skin, leaving you oily and heavy.
madeleine B.
Laurel, MS
This product is my favorite moisturizer!! I put it on everyday before my full face of makeup and my makeup lasts all day and my skin is nice and healthy along with it! It is super thin, the bottle lasts a long time because a little goes a long way with this product. Love it!!
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion has been a serious skin saver! This summer has been unusually humid causing my skin to dry up severely, lizard skin style, plus my normal skin allergies flared up ontop of having already naturally sensitive skin but Clinique was my hero and after 1 week my skin has a healthy glow, super soft and all the redness has backed off. It is a lightweight lotion, absorbs quick, no fragrance to it and comes in a variety of sizes/prices so I always order a few travel sizes with a large one for tossing into my purse, cosmetic bag and keep within reach. Highly recommended!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora