BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jennifer G.
Kissimmee
Was super excited about this product! Price is very affordable. Love that it makes my face feel very moisturized but maybe a little to much. Does have a sticky feeling afterwards. But great product for the price!
Kristen C.
Milford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
This has been my go to lotion for moisture for years. I have tried others and always come back to this. All you need it one pump and your skin feels hydrated. It lasts a very long time and it’s worth every penny!
Erin K.
Bel Air, MD
I really like this moisturizer because it is light, and doesn't make my skin feel super oily which is an issue for me with a lot of moisturizers I've used in the past. I bought it at Ulta and I was really happy with my purchase. I do think it is worth the price because it is a very well made moisturizing lotion. However, I don't feel like there is a dramatic difference other than it not making my skin oily. I would definitely recommend it to others though because it does keep my skin hydrated all year round!
Ella P.
This moisturizer is so great if you want a tacky vase for your makeup. It is perfectly packaged for travel and everyday use. I’ve only purchased a travel size one time but it is an amazing product for dry skin.
Angela R.
I went to my dermatologist and she said this clogs your pores. Once I stopped using it I noticed my skin getting better. My mom, however, loves it. It’s good for mature skin but if you’re young use creams from another company. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Ashley D.
Ozone Park , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I been using this product and it’s actually very good it keeps my face very moist and I love it. I have dry skin and this is amazingly good for your face, you have to try this out your gonna love it trust me !
Chelsea N.
Clio , MI
I have bought so many bottles of this lotion. I have it in my travels things too. It so soothing and doesn’t break my face out. It never feels tacky or heavy on my skin. It also ends quickly into the skin.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I've been using this product everyday for about 15 years. It's light but gets the job done without the greasy feel. With everyday use it definitely helps skin stay moisturized, also good to wear under makeup. Helps with fine lines, crows feet etc. This is a part of my everyday skin care routine. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
F F.
3 stars because it isn’t good for oily skin. This would be amazing for the dry skin girls but if you are oily stay away and go with the gel version. With my oily skin, this product wouldn’t sink into my skin and just sat on top. The more I tried to rub it in, it almost lathered up.
Alexis B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this moisturizer! I use it everyday and night and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated. It never irritates my skin or clogs my pores or breaks me out. One bottle of this last me for awhile!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora