BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??5 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Allie O.
Plymouth
My mother has been using this for years so when I first started getting serious about keeping the mug moisturized I grabbed this first. When I was younger, and my skin was better, I loved it! I thought it was the best product. As I got older my skin got drier. Now, especially in the winter, I suffer from dry flakes and patches. The lotion feels great when first applied and does seem to help on the moisture front. But, as time wears on, the effect diminishes. If you have dry skin like me, you might want to look elsewhere if you need a really good moisturizer so you don't end up looking like you're peeling.
Francesca J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I only tried the trial version of this in the aisle before you check out at Ulta. I picked it up because it was $5 and I heard good things about Clinique. I was going through a period of dry, patchy, and flaky skin. If you have dry skin this product may not be for you, as I had no results in any moisturizing or hydration from this product. It’s cool and soothing upon application, however after a while I found my skin was not getting moisturized. This was my experience and it may have been some kind of underlying cause but for a product to claims it is “dramatically different,” you would hope it would be moisturizing.
Cheri R.
Portage
I bought this as a last resort before making an appointment with a dermatologist. My face was so dry it was flaking, very red and painful at times. I purchased a facial oil with this as well and mixed a bit of the oil with this moisturizer. Worked like a charm! Within a week I had major improvement! I will definitely keep this in my skincare routine! It smells really good as well!
Angelina L.
Saint Louis, MO
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! I have been having trouble finding a good moisturizer for these winter dry months so a bought a small size at Ulta and I was blown away. I use this under my makeup every morning and then also at night before bed. It is so light weight and melts into the skin. My small sample size lasted me over a month so you get a great bang for your buck. The full size is on the pricer side but it is 100% worth it for me. The only con is the smell. I think it smells quite weird but it goes away pretty quickly so I can look past it.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I was pretty disappointed in this product as I normally love clinique. My skin is typically dry/combo but I feel like this was just way too heavy for me. My skin is normally pretty clear but right away I started getting breakouts in places I never normally would. I switched from the gel moisturizer to this lotion, but im definitely going to be switching back to the gel as it doesnt clog my skin as much and feels much lighter. I have heard other great reviews about this, but it just really did not work for my skin.
Elizabeth H.
Princeton, IL
I absolutely love the stuff I have extremely sensitive and dry skin so a lot of product irritate my face. This moisturizer is completely different, there’s not a harsh fragrance to it and it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I’ve been using this every day for about two months and you can see how far I’ve gotten with the bottle. This is such a great moisturizer for anyone who suffers with dry sensitive skin. It is definitely worth the priceClinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
britney S.
Athens
I have used this product for years. It is reliably going to also provide me the intense moisture when I need it. The packaging is super nice and simple. I know the exact way that it is going to apply, and it is always consistent. For myself, I would be so oily if I used it twice a day, everyday. I find that it is good to use every other day though. This moisturizer is really good for dehydrated skin that needs a good boost. I think the amount is worth the price because it will last for a long time.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Mariah L.
Fayetteville, NC
If you have dry skin then I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND getting this moisturizer. I have extremely dry skin and have tried countless amounts of high end and drug store moisturizers. This has been the only moisturizer that has kept my face hydrated for long periods of times without being heavy or greasy. It soaks into the skin quickly and works perfectly under your make up. A little goes a long way and I can’t imagine switching to any other daily moisturizers.
Madeline C.
Cabot, AR
This is my absolutely holy grail skincare product. If you know anything about the Clinique brand, you’ve probably heard of this lotion. It’s a little pricey, but it will last you forever. My current bottle has lasted me about 7 months so far. My mom used it, my grandma used it. Perfect for all skin types! The creamy consistency is light enough to wear under makeup and so effective! Just the right amount of hydration.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora