Chelsi D.

Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?

Virginia T.
Virginia T.
1 year, 7 months ago
This is for dry skin, I have oily skin and I try this and it didn't work out well for me
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
1 year, 9 months ago
There are two types of this lotion, make sure to read the box as there is one for dry skin and one for combo/oily
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Fairfax
2 years, 2 months ago
This is made for dry to combination skin, while the moisturizing gel is made for more of an oily skin that wants a bit of moisture
Christine K.
Christine K.
Brantford, ON
2 years, 2 months ago
I have combination skin and had a sample size and I found it was light and didn't add any oil
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
2 years, 2 months ago
definitely better for dry skin. although the formula is relatively thin, it is VERY moisturizing which may leave people with oily skin, well... looking oily.
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
2 years, 2 months ago
Honestly, I think it could be for either. If I had oily skin I would only use it at night. One thing I really do like about this though is it doesn't feel really greasy. It goes on and soaks in pretty easy.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Juany f BM 107991 P.
Doral, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
en mi opinion es mucho mejor para pieles secas ya que soy de piel mixta y lo use y no me ayudo mucho
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
2 years, 2 months ago
Definitely more suited for dry skin, but I have combo skin and use this in the winter and it's amazing for me! I would use this as a night cream because it's thicker and a thinner moisturizer in the morning.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
2 years, 2 months ago
It's more suitable for dry and sensitive skin
Sylvia K.
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
2 years, 3 months ago
I use this when my skin is dry