Cheyenne G.
Mauldin
This is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's lightweight, goes on cool and feels good on the skin. The packaging is very classic for Clinique, I love the fact that it has a pump!

The only downsides are, that it is a little bit greasy, and on days where I feel like my skin isn't very moisturized (after 4 pumps, which is alot to me atleast) I'll put some Clinique Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator over it and that gives me the extra coat that I need.

I will forever recommend this product to anyone with any skin type.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™