Amber H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion has been a serious skin saver! This summer has been unusually humid causing my skin to dry up severely, lizard skin style, plus my normal skin allergies flared up ontop of having already naturally sensitive skin but Clinique was my hero and after 1 week my skin has a healthy glow, super soft and all the redness has backed off. It is a lightweight lotion, absorbs quick, no fragrance to it and comes in a variety of sizes/prices so I always order a few travel sizes with a large one for tossing into my purse, cosmetic bag and keep within reach. Highly recommended!