Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.