BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Millissa M.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this lotion from a friend and it is by far my favorite moisturizer that I have used. I have combination skin so I need something that is going to be hydrating but not make me too greasy all at the same time. This lotion is perfect! My skin is clear, my pores have shrunk and my skin is the healthiest looking it has been in a long time. It’s not too greasy and my dry spots are no longer noticeable.
Katrina M.
Ramona, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this product. It soaks up into my skin and leaves my skin moisturized for the entire day! It’s not oily and it applies great but you do have to use it with the two other products it’s supposed to be used with. It’s like a 1-2-3 step and it’s not the same without the other products and I don’t have the time or money to use all three products to get some moisture.
Janine M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a great introduction to moisturizer as a teenager but as an adult this leaves me without the moisture I want. There are just so many better moisturizers available now that are way better. Also, the product gets gummy and turns in the bottle if one doesn’t use it up fast enough. I would use other brands at similar or higher prices that are far better. I don’t like the tacky feeling this leaves on my face.
Annaleah J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizing lotion will help and rejuvenate and skin type. I swear by the LOTION, because it’s extremely hydrating and it’s a highly trusted product that has been around for years. I always carry a travel sized one in my make up bag and have a full sized at home. I definitely feel that the lotion is much more moisturizing than the gel option they offer.
melanie m.
New York
Purchased at: Macy's
Recommended by my momma!<3 since I was a little girl my mom has been into great skin care products and I am so happy I started by journey with Clinique. Quality, luxurious moisturizing creamy texture, and smell; the results are true paired with the cleanser and toner will clear up breakouts and clean maximum dirt off your face/ pores.
Cailin F.
West Hartford, CT
I have repurchased this moisturizer 3 times. It is a little pricey but is the only thing I have tried that does the trick. It is very hydrating and I use it two times a day. It feels really good under foundation and does not break up the foundation. I like the consistency and the fact that it does not feel too heavy on the skin.
Erika C.
Tempe, AZ
Wow! I cannot say enough good things about this product. It immediately transforms the texture of my skin and replenishes any moisture that my face wash has taken off. My skincare guru told me to get this product and I’ve seen vast improvements. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Nia P.
Equal to any drugstore brand or generic lotion ie: cetaphil, Nivea, Aveeno. Skip the marketing and hype and save yourself some money. This lotion doesn’t do much and they give away free samples of the stuff like candy on Halloween. So, basically you’re paying for something that’s a free gift. I wouldn’t 🤷🏽‍♀️
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product