BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Mason H.
Eugene
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion has a pleasant texture and some deeply hydrating star ingredients. A mixture of occlusives and humectants works to draw water to the skin, bind it to the skin and seal it from leaving through transepidermal water loss. Unfortunately this product broke me out relatively quickly. I believe it’s the sesame oil that’s the culprit. Sesame oil work wonderfully to nourish dry skin but it does rate a 3 on the comedogenic scale making it less than ideal for those who are susceptible to congestion. Ultimately I feel there are better options out there- especially in this price range.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Millissa M.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this lotion from a friend and it is by far my favorite moisturizer that I have used. I have combination skin so I need something that is going to be hydrating but not make me too greasy all at the same time. This lotion is perfect! My skin is clear, my pores have shrunk and my skin is the healthiest looking it has been in a long time. It’s not too greasy and my dry spots are no longer noticeable.
Thalita R.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I just moved to Massachusetts and my skin has been suffering a lot with the cold weather, my face was insanely dry, specially around the mouth. My friend suggested this moisturizer for me and I love it! My skin is completely different already and feel much better to touch. It lasts forever and the skin absorbs it really fast which makes it very comfortable to wear. I'll probably buy it again!
Jeanne E.
Avon
I used to use this a lot . About two months ago I bought it again one for me and one for my daughter .  I don’t know why I stopped using this product but I am happy I went back to it and taking better care of my skin. I love this stuff. My face is dramatically different after use. My skin looks and feels hydrated. Absolutely SOFT skin after use. I am now showing this amazing product to my 16 year old so she can take care of her skin . Kinda like a staple I guess u can say in our little family passing it on.
Kaitlin K.
Mercer Island, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this but considering this product is recommended for 'very dry to dry combination skin' I feel like it wasn't nearly hydrating enough for a daytime moisturizer. It did have a lightweight consistency & seemed to absorb quickly but I found my skin would feel dry shortly afterward. I simply think there are better options out there for those with dry skin
Annaleah J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizing lotion will help and rejuvenate and skin type. I swear by the LOTION, because it’s extremely hydrating and it’s a highly trusted product that has been around for years. I always carry a travel sized one in my make up bag and have a full sized at home. I definitely feel that the lotion is much more moisturizing than the gel option they offer.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Dez E.
Purchased at: Macy's
I recently discovered this all over again and I absolutely love it , I’m very picky when it comes to moisturizers since most moisturizers contain alcohol in them . But this one is absolutely amazing , I live in the Midwest where winters are HARSH , and take a toll on your face . This does the job with one full pump . I Recommend for sure !
Peggy S.

This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is for someone with normal to oily skin. My sister and her daughters swear by it. I cannot use it. I put it on and cannot get my make-up on. I have particularly dry skin. I need a stronger moisturizer than this product. If you have normal to oily skin, this product is definitely for you. If you have dry skin, look at Clinique's Moisture Surge products or another brand.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product