Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Is the [product:clinique-dramatically-different-moisturizing-lotion] worth it ?
Is this product good for oily skin?
☘️☘️How effective is[product:clinique-dramatically-different-moisturizing-lotion]⭐️what makes it different from other lotions? ☘️☘️
Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well.” in reviews
“I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle.” in reviews
“...in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!” in reviews
Newcastle, UK
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ uploaded by Leanne H.
Step 3 of 3 in the suggested routine by Clinique. Well after steps 1 and 2 you certainly need something to soothe your skin so this moisturiser is a welcome last step. It’s a lovely lotion and feels hydrating, I really like it. I would have given 5 stars but I have also tried the moisturesurge range by Clinique and this lotion just doesn’t compare to that, I mean nothing does as it the best I’ve ever used. For that reason I rate it with a 4 as I know Clinique can do even better, it is a great lotion though.
Leeds
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ uploaded by Daisy H.
clinique make some of my favourite moisturisers which i have been using on and off for years. the lotion is a favourite for when my skin is really dry in the colder months. i'm currently using this product alongside the irritation cartridge, and i really like this combination for my dry, sensitive skin!
Foleshill, Coventry
Light formula and absorbs quickly into the skin. If you have dry skin then this probably wont be hydrating enough on its own, I recommend pairing it with a serum if you have really dry skin. It has a nice scent and made my skin feel soft. It did tingle my skin the first few times i used it so not sure if its good for those with sensitive dry skin...
Fenstanton
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ uploaded by Nicole A.
The best moisturiser ever can’t even argue with me it’s great highly recommend little bit pricey but definitely worth it this is my go to moisturiser I buy it all the time
This product is not worth the high price but I would be far more inclined to buy it at high street prices. It is very moisturising but leaves the skin extremely sticky for a long period of time after application. It is nice smelling and I haven't broken out because of it at any poiint.
I wasn't keen on this at all, it didn't quite give me a reaction but I felt like this irritated my skin it was quite greasy on the skin and didn't seem gentle enough for any sort of sensitive patches. I also find the packaging and lotion quite ugly looking and expensive.
I really didn’t like this moisturiser. I have combination skin and when I put it on it foams for some reason and doesn’t sink into my skin it just sits on top of it and it feels really greasy even after a while so i wouldn’t recommend especially for the price.
This is my all time favourite moisturiser I recently bought one on a cruise I was on. I love the pump on it as it makes sure I use just the right amount. I had it recommended to me by a friend a few years ago. And I have since recommended it to many others.
italy
I absolutely love it, hydrates the skin and doesn't make it greasy, a little amount goes a long way. It hold the makeup perfectly as well, it doesn't break you out and lasts for forever to finish an entire bottle. I use it on clients as well as on myself 🤩
Birmingham
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ uploaded by Annaleigh S.
This is my third bottle! #iloveit I recently had a break out of eczema on my arms and legs and it was a hassle to get perscripted lotion and this cleared it right up . i use it everyday all over.... would definitely recommended to anyone with dry skin!

516 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Burlingame, CA
il y a 6 jours
Calley H. • il y a 6 jours
I really disliked this, it broke my skin out terribly and left me with little bumps all over my face
il y a 14 jours
☘️☘️How effective isClinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™⭐️what makes it different from other lotions? ☘️☘️
Livia L. • il y a 7 jours
Hey! it feels very silky! the feeling lasts long :)
il y a 19 jours
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ is this like amazing? I’m scared it’ll be trying to my skin because of the ingredients. Anyone had a problem with it??
Kendrah G. • il y a 16 jours
I have super acne prone skin and it worked amazingly for me. It didn’t clog my pores and it wasn’t sticky like a lot of moisturizers are. I say get the small one first to test it out in your skin and see if you like it but I totally recommend it!
New Castle, DE
il y a 25 jours
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™ARTDECO Make Up Base Is it recommended for oily skin, or for skin with acne ?
Taylor S. • il y a 17 jours
I have combo/oily skin and like the lotion especially at night when my skin feels more on the dry side. The gel formula might work better for you as it won’t accentuate oily skin