BY CLINIQUE #28 in Facial Moisturizers

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Chloe K.
Over the winter my face had become really dry from the outside weather and it was really bothering me to the point where it would hurt because my skin would crack. It seemed like the wind, cold, rain, and snow did a great job at drying it out. I had rough patches on my cheeks where the wind did a number on them. I also had a rough patch on my nose and on my chin. I guess my face was pretty much covered with dry skin and I really needed a product that would help. So I needed a product that would work well and not break my skin out. That is when my mom recommended that I try out this product, Clinique lotion. I was a bit skeptical at first since it cost so much money for lotion but after a while I decided to give it a try anyway since nothing else was working and the dry patches were getting worse. The amount of roughness that I was having was worth the cost to try it since nothing else had worked and it was becoming pretty bad where It would itch a ton! I needed something fast and this was pretty much my last resort when it came to finding something that would help my face feel better and alleviate the cracking skin and rough patches that I had.

I went to the store and purchased the product and brought it home. I used it that night on my skin. I thought that it came in a really nice looking bottle and was easy to dispense. You could tell you got what you paid for already by just looking at it. The bottle was very pretty looking and right away I was thinking that I got a good product even before applying it to my skin.

Overall the product worked great. As soon as I put it on my skin I noticed a dramatic difference. The rough patches didn't seem as rough and my skin felt wonderful. I used it a couple times a day after I got it and saw dramatic improvements. The lotion was very soft on my skin and wasn't too oily like some lotions can be that you buy now of days. I also was glad that it didn't break me out because I have had some facial products do that in the past. So this is great for someone that has sensitive skin like I have.

After a week of using this, my rough patches had completely disappeared and I didn't have any itchiness that came from the dryness. My face felt great and I was ready to bare the weather again. I also noticed that when I went out in the cold that it didn't get the rough spots anymore if I kept up with using the lotion at least two times a day. I don't know if it provides some sort of weather barrier but it certainly worked that way for me. Maybe I was just using it enough that the weather didn't bother my skin, I don't know. Whenever I had time I would apply it usually once in the morning and once at night. Since those were the easiest times.

I would highly recommend this product since it works great! The product is well worth the money that you spend on it. Plus it comes in a big product bottle and will last you for a while so really if you calculate the cost with how long you will be using it it's not that expensive after all. Some other products are cheaper but they are not that great of quality compared to what you get with this product. If you are looking for something to help your skin and not have it break you out in the process, look no further because this is a great product. It will leave your skin feeling so smooth and silky. Whenever someone mentions to me that they have dry skin I tell them that I use this product and how it really helped my face. I let them know that it's well worth the price and that the product works magnificently. They usually take my advice and buy and so should you!
Carmen Z.
Sandy
Let me just start out by saying I am an oily skin girl and yes I still love this moisturizer. I know it is marketed to extra dry skin but this has been a game changer for my oily skin as well!

since my skin is so oily I would always go for the lightest weight oil-free moisturizer I could find so I wouldn't get more oily than I already am. I went to a dermatologist and I was told that my skin is overproducing oils because I am stripping the natural oils and instead I need to use a good moisturizing moisturizer.

I had a free sample of this from a makeup bag I got with purchase at some point so I figured I would give it a try and I fell in love! I use this in the morning under my makeup and at night when I go to bed. In the morning this is the first thing I put on after I wash my face and I let it sink in for a couple of minutes before I move on and add anything else.

This moisturizer has made such a difference with my skin and the longevity of my makeup throughout the day. I notice I can go longer before I need to blot or touch up and my makeup lasts longer than ever. I highly highly recommend giving this product a chance if you are oily and looking for something new to try and help your oily skin!!
Avery O.
This was fine, I suppose. I had heard all of these things about how it was wonderful for dry skin and would clear up people's acne and how it was a cult favorite. I was running low on moisturizer, and having yet to find one I really loved, I decided to give it a go with the sample size. I..... was pretty let down. I know it's easy to get swept up in the hype of cult faves, but I figured one that's had that status for so long would be deserving.
Granted, everyone's skin reacts to products differently, so what works for a ton of people doesn't mean it will work for you. But even disregarding outcome, it's just not an appealing product. It smells vaguely of plastic and is an off-putting yellow, and feels thick on the skin during application- not in the cream way, in the filmy way. Disregarding results, at the price point of this lotion, I want to feel NICE while I'm using it.
And on my skin (dry, sensitive, acne prone), it didn't keep me moisturized, and broke me out a bit. So it doesn't even make my skin feel good in the long run.
I'm sure this product works wonderfully for some people, but between the results and just how it feels, there's plenty out there that will do you better at the same or a lower price.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Genesis C.
Folsom , PA
My current favorite moisturizer!!! Packaging is cute nothing out of this world not so cheap but sorta affordable what I like is that you have choices you can pay for the big one or take a smaller one... it’s not too oily I only paid 17.99 for it and it’s pretty good size it’s like a miracle gel I love it for the summer and the winter is my absolute favorite you can get it at Sephora ulta Macy’s and I believe target... but i haven’t been using any other moisturizer for about two weeks now I like to vary because they all have different effects but I’ve been using this for about two years now on and off and like I said I recently started using it again and it’s been my favorite for about to weeks now !!! Again lol go get yours 😘 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion has been a serious skin saver! This summer has been unusually humid causing my skin to dry up severely, lizard skin style, plus my normal skin allergies flared up ontop of having already naturally sensitive skin but Clinique was my hero and after 1 week my skin has a healthy glow, super soft and all the redness has backed off. It is a lightweight lotion, absorbs quick, no fragrance to it and comes in a variety of sizes/prices so I always order a few travel sizes with a large one for tossing into my purse, cosmetic bag and keep within reach. Highly recommended!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great moisturizer and has done wonders for my severely dry skin. This lotion was one of the items included in the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introduction Kit for Unisex, Dry Combination Skin Type which I purchased on a whim from Ulta and am glad I did. This lotion has now since replaced all other facial lotions I was previously using.

I use this in the morning and evening. The moisture lasts all day and all night and has made the typical dry flaky patches disappear. The lotion is light, soothing and dries quickly. There are times the lotion causes a bit of oiliness on my face, but does not bother me since it eliminates dry flaky patches.

In addition to dryness, my skin is also extremely sensitive. I have not experienced any negative affects from using this product which can be rare when trying out new lotions. The lotion is also fragrance free which is beneficial.

The price of this lotion is also extremely fair compared to other high end brands. I definitely recommend giving this lotion a try!
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
I was searching for a moisturizer that was oil free with spf. I didn’t think that could even exist. As I’m searching through the Sephora results, I find this. I’ve used Clinique before, had no problems but was WOW’d by the brand. I bought the largest bottle and took a chance.. I absolutely love it. I can tell a difference in my skin when I don’t use it. It has never caused my SENSITIVE skin to break out. I keep a smaller bottle in my purse for when I’m on the run. It doesn’t sit on top of the skin like most spf’s. It blends right into my skin and starts to work immediately!  Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Megan R.
Fishers
As someone with dry skin, I can truly say this product works wonders! The price is higher than a drug store brand, but with this, you get what you pay for! I use about 1 1/2 pumps for my face. The product literally glides on and feels very silky.  It dries quickly and has never left me feeling oily.  I've used it under makeup in the morning and it works great. I've also used as a nightly moisturizer and I wake up with smooth, soft skin. I have no issues with this product, however, I do wish it had SPF to save me another step in my skincare routine!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

back
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
Clinique