BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??4 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensiti...34 Answers
  • Does this create pimples? Is this thick or bad for greasy...1 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I was pretty disappointed in this product as I normally love clinique. My skin is typically dry/combo but I feel like this was just way too heavy for me. My skin is normally pretty clear but right away I started getting breakouts in places I never normally would. I switched from the gel moisturizer to this lotion, but im definitely going to be switching back to the gel as it doesnt clog my skin as much and feels much lighter. I have heard other great reviews about this, but it just really did not work for my skin.
britney S.
Athens
I have used this product for years. It is reliably going to also provide me the intense moisture when I need it. The packaging is super nice and simple. I know the exact way that it is going to apply, and it is always consistent. For myself, I would be so oily if I used it twice a day, everyday. I find that it is good to use every other day though. This moisturizer is really good for dehydrated skin that needs a good boost. I think the amount is worth the price because it will last for a long time.
Rachel C.
Gonzales
I love how light this product is, but how it does leave my skin feeling as hydrated as a thicker cream would. It absorbs into my skin pretty quickly, but it does leave a light film that feels like a barriern to hold in moisture. I prefer the bottle without the pump. It has no real discernable and certainly no lingering scent. My only small complaint is that the product is so thin and watery, that it's a little hard to control. But it's a good product - effective.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Heather T.
This moisturizer is okay and works well enough that I plan to continue using the bottle. It has a decent price, no scent. I just think it may not be best for combination skin. I have tried both types, for oily combination and dry combination skin. The oily one dried out my skin really bad and the dry one left my skin feeling oily throughout the day.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I love clinique makeup and have been interested in their skincare products. I like the clinique moisturizer, the smell just isn't the most pleasant. I think clinique products are well worth the price you pay for them and they last you a long time. If you're looking for a great everyday moisturizer, I highly recommend this one.
Kaelene W.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very great moisturizer, I enjoy how it makes my skin feel and how moisturised my skin feels after applying. I like to apply right out of the shower so my skin can soak in quicker. I find that method works best for me personally and that's just my preference. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Dana M.
San rafael, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
My skins has been feeling extra dry lately. I went to Sephora and got a number of samples to try. None of them were making my skin feel moisturized. I remembered using Clinique a few years ago and liking it. So I went back to this and the results speak for themselves. I love this! Best product ever for my skin and reasonable!
yowting t.
Madison, WI
I first used this lotion when I was visiting Colorado with a friend. With the high altitude the air was extra dry and my friend offered for me to use her lotion. I was amazed by how much coverage you can get with a couple drops! And it keeps my face moisturized and soft. Needless to say I got my own bottle shortly after!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora