Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLINIQUE #29 in Facial Moisturizers

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• Do you love this moisturizer??3 Answers
  • How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?34 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? How did you like it?? I have always loved...2 Answers
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jessica B.
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Clinique 'Dramatically Different' Moisturizing Lotion+ (4.2 oz.) more...
I have dry patches on my skin. It's even worse during winter. The air is dry outside  making my face feel tight and occasionally have dry patches that peel—no matter what type of product I put on it.  I use it at night and in the morning. You don't need more than a nickel-sized amount. I use my finger pads and rub lightly in circular motions on my face. Once it's absorbed (it won't feel as sticky), I put dabs on the dry patches and pat it into my skin. This is done 2x a day.
And my face stays moisturized all day long.

Highly recommend. It's a little pricier than the other creams I use but worth it. Would by again. Remember to use sparingly!
Maria V.
Joliet, IL
I got the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel after my Dermatologist recommended I change my moisturizer. I went into Clinique with NO makeup, acne scarring and all to get some help. The consultant recommended this product. She said it would hydrate and help with the irritation and redness. I was worried like at people with acne are that it would cause further breakouts. To my surprise it did exactly what she said it would do. I spent countless dollars on the harshest products and would think, how is this going to help my skin when it makes it so irritated and inflamed? When you apply this moisturizer it has the most calming feeling on your skin, you start to think maybe my skin can get better. I don't know if Clinique changed my skin or the product just manages the symptoms but I do not have the same skin. No more breackouts, no more lasers and no more harsh treatments. I use this at night and the Superdefense Moisturizer with SPF 20 during the day and there is no more worrying about my skin.
Shasha S.
Review for: 4.2 oz Cap, Jumbo more...
Genesis C.
philadelphia , PA
My current favorite moisturizer!!! Packaging is cute nothing out of this world not so cheap but sorta affordable what I like is that you have choices you can pay for the big one or take a smaller one... it’s not too oily I only paid 17.99 for it and it’s pretty good size it’s like a miracle gel I love it for the summer and the winter is my absolute favorite you can get it at Sephora ulta Macy’s and I believe target... but i haven’t been using any other moisturizer for about two weeks now I like to vary because they all have different effects but I’ve been using this for about two years now on and off and like I said I recently started using it again and it’s been my favorite for about to weeks now !!! Again lol go get yours 😘 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Aislynn C.
This lotion has helped the dry patches on my face so much. Before I bought the bigger product, I bought the sample in T.J Maxx and I instantly noticed a difference on my skin. It does a really good job on moisturizing it but it sometimes can leave your face a little oily, so a little pump of this gets the job done. I apply this in the mornings and before I go to bed. My makeup applies smoothly with this as my base.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: Jumbo more...
This product is really nice on the skin. It is lightweight and very hydrating. It never lives my skin feeling tacky. It applys very nice and is easy to work with. I think the cost of this product is great, it also has a nice face wash that goes hand in hand with it. I wouldnt say this product does wonders to my skin. I think its a nice product to have for dry and dehydrated skin. The First Aid Beauty also has a nice face products as well. I dont have any problem areas other than my skin being dry so I didn't see a crazy change with my skin. I did see it become more plump. For those looking for something to help with texture change or something for uneven skin tone I would look into some serums.
Valarie R.
I have the worst skin ever.

dermatitis, oily, acne, acne scars, irritated, sensitive, and this is the best dang lotion I’VE EVER USED.
I bought this in an upset rage about my skin as it was oily but dry and red and everything was giving me spots, I’m so happy I did because it feels lightweight, it gives me just enough moisture, it doesn’t get greasy, it reduces my redness and is just perfect! I haven’t gotten any spots from it because it’s oil free.
This a very light weight moisturizer, it’s a light yellow color and sinks in very quickly. I recommend purchasing the mini from ulta to test if it’s right for you before getting the big bottle.
This really does make your skin dramatically different.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great moisturizer and has done wonders for my severely dry skin. This lotion was one of the items included in the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introduction Kit for Unisex, Dry Combination Skin Type which I purchased on a whim from Ulta and am glad I did. This lotion has now since replaced all other facial lotions I was previously using.

I use this in the morning and evening. The moisture lasts all day and all night and has made the typical dry flaky patches disappear. The lotion is light, soothing and dries quickly. There are times the lotion causes a bit of oiliness on my face, but does not bother me since it eliminates dry flaky patches.

In addition to dryness, my skin is also extremely sensitive. I have not experienced any negative affects from using this product which can be rare when trying out new lotions. The lotion is also fragrance free which is beneficial.

The price of this lotion is also extremely fair compared to other high end brands. I definitely recommend giving this lotion a try!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product