BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia , PA
My current favorite moisturizer!!! Packaging is cute nothing out of this world not so cheap but sorta affordable what I like is that you have choices you can pay for the big one or take a smaller one... it’s not too oily I only paid 17.99 for it and it’s pretty good size it’s like a miracle gel I love it for the summer and the winter is my absolute favorite you can get it at Sephora ulta Macy’s and I believe target... but i haven’t been using any other moisturizer for about two weeks now I like to vary because they all have different effects but I’ve been using this for about two years now on and off and like I said I recently started using it again and it’s been my favorite for about to weeks now !!! Again lol go get yours 😘 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Gabriela C.
This lotion is seriously the best facial lotion ever. I use this Clinique lotion as part of a 3 step kit with the green bottle cleanser and the pink toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this lotion is available as oil-free! This is perfect for someone like me, and when I put regular lotion on my face before I go to bed, I wake up in the morning with my face looking like it is caked in grease. When I use the Clinique oil-free lotion, this never happens to me! I love this formula and it helps keep my skin moisturized without giving me breakouts.
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
This lotion has been a serious skin saver! This summer has been unusually humid causing my skin to dry up severely, lizard skin style, plus my normal skin allergies flared up ontop of having already naturally sensitive skin but Clinique was my hero and after 1 week my skin has a healthy glow, super soft and all the redness has backed off. It is a lightweight lotion, absorbs quick, no fragrance to it and comes in a variety of sizes/prices so I always order a few travel sizes with a large one for tossing into my purse, cosmetic bag and keep within reach. Highly recommended!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great moisturizer and has done wonders for my severely dry skin. This lotion was one of the items included in the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introduction Kit for Unisex, Dry Combination Skin Type which I purchased on a whim from Ulta and am glad I did. This lotion has now since replaced all other facial lotions I was previously using.

I use this in the morning and evening. The moisture lasts all day and all night and has made the typical dry flaky patches disappear. The lotion is light, soothing and dries quickly. There are times the lotion causes a bit of oiliness on my face, but does not bother me since it eliminates dry flaky patches.

In addition to dryness, my skin is also extremely sensitive. I have not experienced any negative affects from using this product which can be rare when trying out new lotions. The lotion is also fragrance free which is beneficial.

The price of this lotion is also extremely fair compared to other high end brands. I definitely recommend giving this lotion a try!
Michelle V.
Glen Burnie, MD
I was searching for a moisturizer that was oil free with spf. I didn’t think that could even exist. As I’m searching through the Sephora results, I find this. I’ve used Clinique before, had no problems but was WOW’d by the brand. I bought the largest bottle and took a chance.. I absolutely love it. I can tell a difference in my skin when I don’t use it. It has never caused my SENSITIVE skin to break out. I keep a smaller bottle in my purse for when I’m on the run. It doesn’t sit on top of the skin like most spf’s. It blends right into my skin and starts to work immediately!  Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Roberta M.
I have combination skin, where my t-zone is oily and my cheeks are extremely dry. Living in NYC didn’t help with that. My cheeks flaked so much during my first winter living in the city. I’ve tried combatting this every winter since then. I’ve tried many, many moisturizers but here I am. I had seen the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ but never gave it a chance. That was until one of Sephora’s weekly 50% sales did I considered it. They had put a $27 three step regimen on sale, so I purchased this moisturizer for $13.50 with two other 1 oz products. What a great deal! Even if I didn’t purchase it with the sale, it’s a great deal nonetheless. I would highly advise this product for anyone with dry/combination skin, it’ll work wonders. I usually use it during the day, as that is when I venture out for class. With the seasons changing, I don’t need such a thick moisturizer but I’ll definitely come back to it during the colder months.
KHADIJAH M.
I would definitely consider this moisturizer as one of my holy grails! I have super dry skin and in the winter time it gets even worse so I've been using this product for roughly about a week and I can already feel and see the difference. My skin is so soft and by applying after my morning shower and my night shower my skin hasn't felt dry since I began. The smell is not pleasant but I spreay some facial hydrating spray over it and that makes it all better. Its worth the money, I bought the full pump bottle at Ulta for $27.00 and I plan to keep buying as long as I need it!
Syeda I.
The formula itself is very light and thin, almost a gel like consistency that applied to my skin smoothly a little went a long way, this 15ml sample lasted me a good few weeks. The product itself is called the “Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+” and I completely agreed with this statement. It smoothd over my deep pores easily and blurred them almost instantly, making make up application smooth and swift. A great base even without a primer on top. My face stayed hydrated all day long, and even on days when I chose to go make up free it left my skin soft and non greasy all day.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I really like this moisturizer because it is light, and doesn't make my skin feel super oily which is an issue for me with a lot of moisturizers I've used in the past. I bought it at Ulta and I was really happy with my purchase. I do think it is worth the price because it is a very well made moisturizing lotion. However, I don't feel like there is a dramatic difference other than it not making my skin oily. I would definitely recommend it to others though because it does keep my skin hydrated all year round!
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product

Sephora