Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY CLINIQUE #20 in Facial Moisturizers

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

• How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?34 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this?? How did you like it?? I have always loved...1 Answers
  • Is this worth paying full price for? I have oily skin, does it wo...4 Answers
Jessica B.
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
brianna m.
I received this product a few days before Christmas 2017 and have been using it since daily after washing my face and before bed. I'm someone who suffers with a lot of dry/flaky skin on my nose and only my nose and read that this product was the go to for dry skin so of course I had to try it out myself! While the lotion itself could become a little pricey depending on the size you get there are many diffent sizes ranging from $5 - $30 in price. From my personal experience during the time being that I've used it a little goes a long way so I could see the small $5 tube lasting a while! For me it did help the dry/flaky skin on my nose and I feel as though it leaves me with an overall glow after using it. I love the consistency of it as it seems to be a more thicker moisturizer and there is not much of smell. 10/10 recommend to try out dry skin or not I think this could be an overall great dry moisturizer for everyone.
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
My current favorite moisturizer!!! Packaging is cute nothing out of this world not so cheap but sorta affordable what I like is that you have choices you can pay for the big one or take a smaller one... it’s not too oily I only paid 17.99 for it and it’s pretty good size it’s like a miracle gel I love it for the summer and the winter is my absolute favorite you can get it at Sephora ulta Macy’s and I believe target... but i haven’t been using any other moisturizer for about two weeks now I like to vary because they all have different effects but I’ve been using this for about two years now on and off and like I said I recently started using it again and it’s been my favorite for about to weeks now !!! Again lol go get yours 😘 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
This is ideal for dry-skinned people, because it's very hydrating. I think it works best as a night moisturizer, because it makes the skin too tacky after application -- I can't immediately start my make-up routine because my primer, base, and powders go on patchy. I don't like using the lotion itself as a primer either because again it's too tacky.

I gave this 3 stars because while it holds up to its claims, it's not a multi-tasker (moisturizer, primer, can be use in the morning or at night) and that's something I look for in moisturizers. I'm not saying don't try it, I still recommend it depending on how dry your skin is (mine is combo/normal to dry).
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a great moisturizer and has done wonders for my severely dry skin. This lotion was one of the items included in the Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introduction Kit for Unisex, Dry Combination Skin Type which I purchased on a whim from Ulta and am glad I did. This lotion has now since replaced all other facial lotions I was previously using.

I use this in the morning and evening. The moisture lasts all day and all night and has made the typical dry flaky patches disappear. The lotion is light, soothing and dries quickly. There are times the lotion causes a bit of oiliness on my face, but does not bother me since it eliminates dry flaky patches.

In addition to dryness, my skin is also extremely sensitive. I have not experienced any negative affects from using this product which can be rare when trying out new lotions. The lotion is also fragrance free which is beneficial.

The price of this lotion is also extremely fair compared to other high end brands. I definitely recommend giving this lotion a try!
Michelle V.
I was searching for a moisturizer that was oil free with spf. I didn’t think that could even exist. As I’m searching through the Sephora results, I find this. I’ve used Clinique before, had no problems but was WOW’d by the brand. I bought the largest bottle and took a chance.. I absolutely love it. I can tell a difference in my skin when I don’t use it. It has never caused my SENSITIVE skin to break out. I keep a smaller bottle in my purse for when I’m on the run. It doesn’t sit on top of the skin like most spf’s. It blends right into my skin and starts to work immediately!  Clinique Dramatically Different™ Moisturizing Gel
Erin K.
1106 Beach Promenade Apt E Orchard Beach, MD
I really like this moisturizer because it is light, and doesn't make my skin feel super oily which is an issue for me with a lot of moisturizers I've used in the past. I bought it at Ulta and I was really happy with my purchase. I do think it is worth the price because it is a very well made moisturizing lotion. However, I don't feel like there is a dramatic difference other than it not making my skin oily. I would definitely recommend it to others though because it does keep my skin hydrated all year round!
Farhat C.
Hollis, NY
Use this lotion twice a day everyday. The fist time i used it was when i had bought it from a clinique booth inside of a Macy's. So i had just washed my face and before i went to bed i applied a smooth layer of it onto my face and it felt heavenly my skin was super smooth. And i woke up in the morning the first thing i did was feel my face and i was impressed it was like an instant lotion. For the price you really cant beat it. And i went through 2 bottles cant wait t go through my next
Emily G.
Greenville
After I remove my makeup at the end of the day, I apply this moisturizer so my skin can soak it up all night. It is incredibly hydrating and I love that about it. The only con is that it leaves quite a dewy/wet finish, so if I wanted to have it on during the day, my skin appears almost as if it’s oily when it actually isn’t. If you use it at night, however, it’s great and helps prevent my skin from getting too dry, especially in these winter months.
Sheela V.
I have oily skin. I've tried the gel and the lotion. The lotion is runny and smells slightly interesting. Kind of like the way a hospital smells.
The gel is the better one. Thick like normal lotion with no smell. Also drys more matte than the lotion. Both are very nice light moisturizers. I use them if I'm going to apply makeup afterwards or if my skin doesn't need a heavy moisturizer like cerave in the tub.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product