BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Millissa M.
Seattle, WA
I received a sample of this lotion from a friend and it is by far my favorite moisturizer that I have used. I have combination skin so I need something that is going to be hydrating but not make me too greasy all at the same time. This lotion is perfect! My skin is clear, my pores have shrunk and my skin is the healthiest looking it has been in a long time. It’s not too greasy and my dry spots are no longer noticeable.
Thalita R.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I just moved to Massachusetts and my skin has been suffering a lot with the cold weather, my face was insanely dry, specially around the mouth. My friend suggested this moisturizer for me and I love it! My skin is completely different already and feel much better to touch. It lasts forever and the skin absorbs it really fast which makes it very comfortable to wear. I'll probably buy it again!
Janine M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This was a great introduction to moisturizer as a teenager but as an adult this leaves me without the moisture I want. There are just so many better moisturizers available now that are way better. Also, the product gets gummy and turns in the bottle if one doesn’t use it up fast enough. I would use other brands at similar or higher prices that are far better. I don’t like the tacky feeling this leaves on my face.
Kaitlin K.
Mercer Island, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wanted to love this but considering this product is recommended for 'very dry to dry combination skin' I feel like it wasn't nearly hydrating enough for a daytime moisturizer. It did have a lightweight consistency & seemed to absorb quickly but I found my skin would feel dry shortly afterward. I simply think there are better options out there for those with dry skin
Annaleah J.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizing lotion will help and rejuvenate and skin type. I swear by the LOTION, because it’s extremely hydrating and it’s a highly trusted product that has been around for years. I always carry a travel sized one in my make up bag and have a full sized at home. I definitely feel that the lotion is much more moisturizing than the gel option they offer.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Peggy S.

This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is for someone with normal to oily skin. My sister and her daughters swear by it. I cannot use it. I put it on and cannot get my make-up on. I have particularly dry skin. I need a stronger moisturizer than this product. If you have normal to oily skin, this product is definitely for you. If you have dry skin, look at Clinique's Moisture Surge products or another brand.
Lily S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I originally got this in the travel size bottle but I love it so much that I got a regular size bottle too! I think this moisturizer works well for all skin types because it’s not too oily and doesn’t dry out your skin like some moisturizers! Has a very smooth and silky constituency and finish, what’s not to like?
Priyanka D.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this moisturizer for years, since I used to steal it from my mom.  It is great for creating moisturized skin with an even skin tone, and only requires a small amount to keep skin hydrated during the day.  It has no fragrance added and is great for sensitive skin.  Highly recommend.
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product