BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients to help skin look younger, longer. Helps strengthen skin's own moisture barrier by 54%, so more moisture stays in.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
  • "I have used this stuff for years. I have insanely dry skin and this lotion works for me even in the winter months. i have tried other lotions over the years and some thick night creams, and this one seems to have the most long-lasting moisturizing effect. Because it is so lightweight, I can easily smooth foundation and concealer over it as well." in 1124 reviews
  • "I have always using clinic products but when I decide to try their 3 step skin care that's when I found this moisturizing lotion.And I completly like it because it leaves your face feeling soft and gentle." in 1000 reviews
  • "I always have a bottle of this lotion. I've been using this for a very long time and always keeps my face very moisturized, especially in the winter. I love Clinique products because they are gentle on my sensitive skin. I totally recommend this if you're looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer. It really works!" in 653 reviews
Mason H.
Eugene
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion has a pleasant texture and some deeply hydrating star ingredients. A mixture of occlusives and humectants works to draw water to the skin, bind it to the skin and seal it from leaving through transepidermal water loss. Unfortunately this product broke me out relatively quickly. I believe it’s the sesame oil that’s the culprit. Sesame oil work wonderfully to nourish dry skin but it does rate a 3 on the comedogenic scale making it less than ideal for those who are susceptible to congestion. Ultimately I feel there are better options out there- especially in this price range.
britney S.
Athens
I have used this product for years. It is reliably going to also provide me the intense moisture when I need it. The packaging is super nice and simple. I know the exact way that it is going to apply, and it is always consistent. For myself, I would be so oily if I used it twice a day, everyday. I find that it is good to use every other day though. This moisturizer is really good for dehydrated skin that needs a good boost. I think the amount is worth the price because it will last for a long time.
Jessica B.
Homer Glen, IL
This stuff is just as great as I remember it. I used to steal it from my older sister and I remembered it being life changing. Spoiler alert: It still is.
I've recently struggled with a bout of adult acne and could never find a balance of keeping my skin moisturized without being greasy. This, my friends, is the balance. 2-2 1/2 pumps at night after a shower and full skin care routine (in the winter when my skin is a sad, parched wasteland) and I wake up with a perfectly moisturized, non greasy face ready for makeup. I really think a good moisturizer was the missing link in my routine and what was causing the last of my stubborn breakouts.
I'm not kidding, most skin care products take a few weeks to really start to show any improvement-on day two I feel like I have a different face. I used to get greasy throughout the day because of my skin over-producing oil from how dry it was. Now my makeup is lasting longer, my skin is clearing up, and overall my face just feels healthier.
I put off introducing this to my routine for so long because of the price. DO IT. You will save yourself so much wasted money and frustration by just spending the money on this first.
Thalita R.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I just moved to Massachusetts and my skin has been suffering a lot with the cold weather, my face was insanely dry, specially around the mouth. My friend suggested this moisturizer for me and I love it! My skin is completely different already and feel much better to touch. It lasts forever and the skin absorbs it really fast which makes it very comfortable to wear. I'll probably buy it again!
Jeanne E.
Avon
I used to use this a lot . About two months ago I bought it again one for me and one for my daughter .  I don’t know why I stopped using this product but I am happy I went back to it and taking better care of my skin. I love this stuff. My face is dramatically different after use. My skin looks and feels hydrated. Absolutely SOFT skin after use. I am now showing this amazing product to my 16 year old so she can take care of her skin . Kinda like a staple I guess u can say in our little family passing it on.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I had ordered a few things on Sephora.com and got to pick a few extra samples than just the 3 normal ones and was offered a 'deluxe size' sample & I picked clinque . Which I used to use quite a few years ago, & I have always been a fan of Clinique's skincare/make-up products because of the quality & how beneficial it is to my skin. This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion specifically is one of my favorite Clinque products, and having the sample has helped me to remember how great it really is! Since the last bottle I had a long time ago I've ventured to other skincare brands & products, mainly Korean Skincare & have long forgotten this moisturizer lotion.
Clinique changed some of the ingredients since I last used it but after using my Sample tube of it, it really don't seem any different than it did before. It's light on my face, soaks into my skin very quickly like my skin just drinks it up! 🌊 As Moisturizing as it is you would think that it would be really heavy on your skin but it's definitely NOT! It doesn't cause me any breakout's or acne, it leaves my face feeling super soft & healthy feeling!!
I may just buy a bigger bottle & start using this lotion again, especially with winter right around the corner & living in Michigan where winter's can be & definitely are HARSH on a girl's fragile skin, this will be my old but new best friend again!! Lol 🤣😂
Dez E.
Purchased at: Macy's
I recently discovered this all over again and I absolutely love it , I’m very picky when it comes to moisturizers since most moisturizers contain alcohol in them . But this one is absolutely amazing , I live in the Midwest where winters are HARSH , and take a toll on your face . This does the job with one full pump . I Recommend for sure !
Peggy S.

This Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is for someone with normal to oily skin. My sister and her daughters swear by it. I cannot use it. I put it on and cannot get my make-up on. I have particularly dry skin. I need a stronger moisturizer than this product. If you have normal to oily skin, this product is definitely for you. If you have dry skin, look at Clinique's Moisture Surge products or another brand.
Amanda F.
St. Louis
I reach for this moisturizer for daytime use when my skin is looking or feeling extra dry and the Dramatically Different Gel isn’t quite quenching it’s thirst. This is much more silky and even slightly oily compared to the gel but much more hydrating. This lotion is not heavily perfumed but does have a clay-like scent.
Lily S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I originally got this in the travel size bottle but I love it so much that I got a regular size bottle too! I think this moisturizer works well for all skin types because it’s not too oily and doesn’t dry out your skin like some moisturizers! Has a very smooth and silky constituency and finish, what’s not to like?
Chelsi D.
Is better for oily or dry skin? Or does it even matter?
jordan m.
St.Louis,Mo
Does it help with dry skin
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
How long does the large bottle last?
ann M.
Lake Wales, FL
How good does this work? And is it good to use on sensitive skin?
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
Where is the best place to buy this product