Sharon R.
Sharon R.
New City, NY

Does it make people with combination skin break out?
Cristin T.
Cristin T.
Dec. 15, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
No. You just need to make sure you get the correct one. If you tend to be more on the dry side of combination, then the lotion is better than the gel.
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Sept. 25, 2013, 12:41 a.m.
I have combination skin, also my skin does some pretty crazy things with hormone changes weather changes or any product changes my skin is super sensitive I use this with the 3 step and its awesome really gives your skin a chance to even out and is super refreshing I have used It 2 years now and idk what I would do without it
Carleigh P.
Carleigh P.
Sept. 22, 2013, 10:21 p.m.
I have combination skin and it made my oily t-zone break out yes :(
Lexi A.
Lexi A.
Sept. 2, 2013, 11:53 p.m.
My skin can get pretty oily, especially while pregnant - and yet I've never had a problem breaking out while using the lotion! I prefer the lotion feel to the gel personally :)
Megan B.
Megan B.
July 24, 2013, 11:40 p.m.
For the oily parts, it made it even more oily and caused me to breakout
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
June 25, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
I have combo skin and have been using this for years without problem
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
March 18, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
You might really like the gel instead, try it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
March 6, 2013, 9:43 p.m.
I have combination skin and have been using it for years and have never had a break out
Jeannine B.
Jeannine B.
March 4, 2013, 1:51 p.m.
As long as you purchase the right 3 Step system you will not break out. I had a consultation with a Clinique rep and found out I have Combination Oily when I though I had Combination Dry. Instead of the lotion, I use the moisturizing gel which is recommended for Combination Oily.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Feb. 19, 2013, 7:37 p.m.
I have dry combo skin and use this and it works great without breaking me out, but honestly the moisturizing gel is oil free and is just as great! so if you are worried about using this because of the oil try out the gel! You'll love it!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Dec. 11, 2012, 11:25 a.m.
I have very dry skin that can break out at the drop of a hat and this is almost literally the only moisturizer that I *can* use for more than one day in a row without breakouts.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Nov. 29, 2012, 8:27 a.m.
I have combination skin and this does not cause any breakouts for me at all. This is great for all skin types! I highly recommend this product!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Nov. 8, 2012, 6:18 p.m.
I have combination skin and I have never broke out using this product. It is a great product. I also have sensitive skin and it does great for me. I apply it even before i put on my makeup because some make up breaks me out.

Join Now