BeautyBodyBody CareClinique
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 42 oz

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz

Moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+, clinically formulated to give every skin the 'drink' it needs. The new complex has the same benefits as the original plus a little bit more. The texture has the same silky feel you know and love so like the original it feels great against your skin. Plus it’s formulated to quickly penetrate, strengthening the moisture barrier by 54% while delivering twice the hydration all day long. Your skin is left soft, springy and positively glowing. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ is formulated for those with Very Dry to Dry Combination skin.

Delivers twice the hydration all day. Skin feels soft, springy. Has a glow.; Apply twice a day to face and throat all over, or where needed.; Developed for Skin Types 1, 2 - Very Dry to Dry, Dry Combination.; Same silky texture and quick penetration. Now strengthens skin's moisture barrier by 54%--so more moisture stays in.; Newly improved Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 4.2 oz with pump

How long does a bottle last? (Using 2x a day, maybe 2-3 pumps)
overnight moisturizer Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz ? Is this a great overnight moisturizer?
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz I’m nearly out… are there any cheaper alternatives that are as moisturising as this product?
Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz!
Dasha M.
Seattle, WA
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Dasha M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think we reach an age or expert skin-care level where we just want to stop trying new things and return to the basics. This is one of them for me! I’ve purchased this probably 4 times now, love it every time-I even liked the Clinique ID version too. This is the only product I have tired that really gives that “plump” feeling that others promise and never deliver on. I have normal skin, sometimes dry due to Retin-A and this isn’t too heavy for me. I’ll just be sticking with this from now on.
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Jenna M.
I use this moisturizer every day, and even use it under my make up. After I wash my face in the morning at night, I also use a thin. I can tell a strong difference in the way my skin feels. It feels much softer, Looks brighter, and feels so soft. I have not been able to find many skin care companies that don’t dry my face out, but they spread all around has been great. Fantastic product.
Melanie P.
Saint Petersburg
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Melanie P.
My favorite moisturizer I’ve ever used! I’ve had this for about 9 months, use it everyday, and still have almost half left. Definitely worth the money and your face will love you.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this moisturize for a little over a Month now and love how it has made my skin feel. I have super dry skin, especially during the winter months and this has been such a huge help.
Jennifer H.
2,610 reviews
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.
I got a sample size of this in a gift with purchase. Having started my MU career with them I am very familiar with this product. It had not changed in over thirty years until the company introduced the Gelee formula. It is nothing special. It is not for mature skins but great for teenage skins starting a skincare routine. I have suggested for years adding an SPF but it falls on deaf ears.
Nesha M.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this product over the years and I had great success with it. I recently purchased this for my daughter who has oily skin and occassional acne. This moisturizer does not clog her pores. This is the final addition to her 3 step skincare rountine. Cleanse, Tone, Moisturize. Consistency is light and not greasy which is a plus for her oily skin. #beautyhaul Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,219 reviews
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion, comes in several sizes. This was reformulated at some point and a + was added to the name. This bottle comes with a pump. I found this to be lacking personally, it just doesn’t have any of the “known” ingredients to help with keeping skin young and healthy. There isn’t anything necessarily bad about it, you just get more from other products with the same price. Definitely hydrates. I like that it is fragrance free and doesn’t leave skin feeling tacky or sticky.
swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by swathi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a holy grail moisturizer. Perfect for dry skin that needs extreme moisturizing needs . I have a an orange pump attached to it that gives radiance and extra hydration . Been using this for two years now and the product stays long, a little goes a long way . Will keep buying this .
Iris A.
Saint Peters, MO
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a really nice creme, it's light, absorbs pretty good into the skin, and is fragrance free. It's made for combination skin, so i was a bit worried because I have oily skin, but it's been great so far. I'm not breaking out, my skin isn't oily, but rather feels soft and bouncy. I really like that it comes with a pump too.
Lauren O.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ with Pump, 4.2 oz uploaded by Lauren O.
This product never worked good for me. I have oily skin and it didn’t seem to work with it. The price is too high especially to not find any results. I use it before applying makeup so it doesn’t go to waste but don’t recommend because there are way better and affordable products on the marked
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooke  N.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
il y a 7 mois
Denyse D. il y a un mois
I just found my 4.2 oz bottle at TjMaxx for $19.99. I’ve also recently seen the same size at Marshall’s
Melany A.