BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion 0.5oz/15ml*6 see more...

Alexandra G.
Dacula , GA
I really love all Clinique products and this one lived up to my expectation as well. It was long lasting and makes my skin feel really smooth without feeling like it’s too thick and has a layer on it. I use once a day and see good results but could use twice a day if needed.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
This is one of my holy grail products!! I have an oily skin type so finding the right moisturizers are a huge hurdle for me. This gel moisturizer leaves my skin feeling so healthy!! This product also aids in slowing my oil production and clearing up any acne.
Kelly S.
Florida
Absolutely love this product. It leaves my face so soft and hydrated at the end and with a nice scent. It is a little pricey for such a small cream but totally worth it. I would highly recommend this product to people with dry skin.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this moisturizing lotion by Clinique! It's great for dry skin. Super inexpensive and useful. It's gentle with no harsh fumes. I bought it offline with several other products of the same line. I recommend this to my friends and family all the time when they ask about my hydrated skin!
Shakhzoda O.
Philadelphia, PA
I love clinique cosmetics.. very good! This a serious lotion it even smells like medicine, doesn't have that flowery sweet scent like almost all other lotions. It is very gentle on skin very moisturizing.. great to use after a face wash
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Great product! Helped my skin when it was very dry. I now use it everyday. You can find the product at most beauty stores, I bought mine at Sephora. This is very gentle on skins, even the most sensitive like mine. I still use it and have bought more.
Alexandria P.
I have a full size alone with numerous mini sizes I throw in my purses, makeup bag, and backpack to take with me on the go. It's very good for my oily skin, I don't think it's anything too special but it's a great all around product.
Raquel N.
I really liked this lotion! It was wasn't heavy and did not leave my face feeling heavy or oily. I felt really nice to apply and a little goes a long way. I would say it's an effective product. I would recommend.
Michaela H.
Elm Creek , NE
I've used this since I was younger. My mom is a Clinique queen and it's all I've known her to use so I used it growing up. It's a bit pricey on some items but well worth it for how well it treats your skin!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I love Clinique skin care products. In fact, I have been using them since I was in HS which was like eons ago. 😄 Clinique lives up to its hype and delivers great skin care. Through the years, I have always had great skin (knock on wood) and I breezed through the teenage angst of acne years all because of my strict Clinique regimen. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is that I noticed recently that my skin is starting to break out. Maybe my skin had developed an immunity to their product, or maybe they changed something in their formula. I don't know. Either way, I can still say that Clinique is a great brand.