CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Hannah N.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- OilinessIf you want to know more… This genius gel developed by Clinique's dermatologists maintains optimal moisture balance for oily skin. The refreshing, oil-free formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients so skin looks younger longer and feels fresh and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is allergy tested, dermatologist developed, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance. For dry to combination skin types, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. For the driest skins, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to morning moisturizer I've been using it for 10 years! I try different things about once a year because I'd like a little oil control added but I literally always go back to this! Everything else make me greasy but without my makeup doesn't go on smooth! If you have oily or combo skin you need this! Everyone should wear face moisturizer believe it or not!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Los Angeles
The dramatically different moisturizer from Clinique has been my go to moisturizer and primer for 3 year! It's moisturizing, but not oily. It smells fresh and is the perfect prep moisturizer for make up. It's also great as a nighttime moisturizer. The price is also very reasonable for a high quality moisturizer. Love love love this product.
Eric73505
Eric73505
hiram
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good moisturizer , but it doesn't keep your skin hydrated all day. It doesn't clog my pores or feel sticky like some gel moisturizers do. It's reasonably priced at around $27 in Sephora. If you have dry skin like mine I find myself having to reapply several times a day
Oumaima F.
Oumaima F.
Casablanca
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer i've ever used it evened out my skintone and i've bought it again 3 times ! Very hydrating but just enough for oily skin, it absorbs quickly and does make a visible difference exaclty like it says, it's a holy grail product
Ah M.
Ah M.
My mom always uses this lotion so I decided to give it a try. It's very lightweight and makes my skin feel soft. I used this lotion for night time. I tend to have very sensitive skin but using this lotion didn't cause any break outs or my skin to start peeling.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my top skin care hydrating must haves, I've used this for years, I have very dry skin and this lotion never fails. Smell is simple it only takes a little so the product really lasts and I enjoy the pump top for sanitary purposes. I would definitely recommend trying this product out.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer, I use it daily! The bottle it comes in looks so nice I leave it on the bathroom counter. I love that it lasts a long time, I was worried about the price but the amount time it last definitely makes it worth it!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is really good for oily skin. It helps to control it and keep the oil at bay. I do, however, think they could improve it for the combo skin types. My drier areas tend to need a couple of applications if this to make it feel hydrated.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have been using this for years now. Ulta always has it in stock for me in a cute colorful box. I love using the pump style. It feels light, non greasy and great on my skin.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not survive without this moisturizer! Use it every day morning and night! Great on your face not oily or sticky! Simply soaks it right in. I purchase my Clinique at either Macy's or Sephora! Must have!