CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Jenna B.CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Maya M.CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL uploaded by Hannah N.

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- OilinessIf you want to know more… This genius gel developed by Clinique's dermatologists maintains optimal moisture balance for oily skin. The refreshing, oil-free formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients so skin looks younger longer and feels fresh and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is allergy tested, dermatologist developed, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance. For dry to combination skin types, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. For the driest skins, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream. see more...

Dana A.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it daily and under my makeup. I love that I can use it as my "on the go" moisturizer because it isn't too thick and does not leave a residue. It's a gel so it is light and instantly hydrates my skin. I use it before I start my makeup under my primer. You also get a big bottle for the price you pay! The jumbo bottle is only $36 and this will last a long time. The small bottle is $20 and lasted me for a month and a half. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal X.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this yellow gell for like three years straight. I kept my skin moisturized in dry cold weather. Not greasy and super easy to gave me the feeling of really easy to be absorted into the skin.
A moisturizer that you can count on. As I age, I had to opt for other face products that fights lines and spots and many other problems. That's the only reason why I stopped using it.
Definately recommend it to anybody needs a good moisturizer, and it would work for any skin type!
Andrea R.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff. I used to use it when I was younger and it was great for my sensitive skin. I am planing on picking it up again and start using it again. Would recommend. It’s not the cheapest but it is worth the money!
Hannah N.
Los Angeles
The dramatically different moisturizer from Clinique has been my go to moisturizer and primer for 3 year! It's moisturizing, but not oily. It smells fresh and is the perfect prep moisturizer for make up. It's also great as a nighttime moisturizer. The price is also very reasonable for a high quality moisturizer. Love love love this product.
Kelly S.
Rush, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it. It's definitely worth the price of it. It has a whole lot of product and you only have to do one pump. The packaging was very durable. I'm not a big fan of gel but if you like that I would recommend it. I'm going to try and find another one
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to morning moisturizer I've been using it for 10 years! I try different things about once a year because I'd like a little oil control added but I literally always go back to this! Everything else make me greasy but without my makeup doesn't go on smooth! If you have oily or combo skin you need this! Everyone should wear face moisturizer believe it or not!
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS IS MY GO TO EVERY DAY MOISTURIZER. The pump is easy to use and long lasting. The moisturizer is super light and does not feel greasy at all. I did get this when I had more oily skin and it was perfect. Nowadays my skin is more on the dry side so for those with dryer skin I would recommend using the cream formula instead
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not survive without this moisturizer! Use it every day morning and night! Great on your face not oily or sticky! Simply soaks it right in. I purchase my Clinique at either Macy's or Sephora! Must have!
Sarah J.
Clemson
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product when my face feels dry. I have oily skin that on occasion dries out. I tend to use this to avoid acne outbreaks and I love the product! It leaves a nice cool feeling on the face and doesn't feel oily. I bought this at Sephora and I would definately buy more of it!
Eric73505
hiram
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a good moisturizer , but it doesn't keep your skin hydrated all day. It doesn't clog my pores or feel sticky like some gel moisturizers do. It's reasonably priced at around $27 in Sephora. If you have dry skin like mine I find myself having to reapply several times a day