BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- OilinessIf you want to know more… This genius gel developed by Clinique's dermatologists maintains optimal moisture balance for oily skin. The refreshing, oil-free formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients so skin looks younger longer and feels fresh and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is allergy tested, dermatologist developed, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance. For dry to combination skin types, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. For the driest skins, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Fatima E.
Mesa, Arizona
NOT WORTH THE MONEY! i would give it a -10 if i could. It has alcohol in it! always read ingredients. I applied it after a Face wash my face still feels dry :( . Nivea Lotion Travel Size for $1.95 is Better than this $27 bottle hands down never again will I buy clinique products. 👎
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Very easy to use. Dries matte. Helps heal acne without excessive drying. Great for oily, combination, acne prone skin. I mix mine with a good spf before going out in my daytime routine. Definitely recommend.
Dana A.
Arlington
I love this stuff! I use it daily and under my makeup. I love that I can use it as my "on the go" moisturizer because it isn't too thick and does not leave a residue. It's a gel so it is light and instantly hydrates my skin. I use it before I start my makeup under my primer. You also get a big bottle for the price you pay! The jumbo bottle is only $36 and this will last a long time. The small bottle is $20 and lasted me for a month and a half. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I use this yellow gell for like three years straight. I kept my skin moisturized in dry cold weather. Not greasy and super easy to gave me the feeling of really easy to be absorted into the skin.
A moisturizer that you can count on. As I age, I had to opt for other face products that fights lines and spots and many other problems. That's the only reason why I stopped using it.
Definately recommend it to anybody needs a good moisturizer, and it would work for any skin type!
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this moisturizer a lot. The gel consistency is nice and doesn’t feel too oily. I usually wake up with my skin feeling pretty hydrated and nice. The reason I gave 4 starts is now I’m towards the end of my bottle and it’s pretty hard to get the remaining bit by pumping, though it looks like there is enough there that it should still be coming out... I wish the little straw inside was designed better somehow.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Even though i typically have oily skin, during the winter i have certain spots on my face that get extremely dry. I can see results when i use this after just a few days.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my go to morning moisturizer I've been using it for 10 years! I try different things about once a year because I'd like a little oil control added but I literally always go back to this! Everything else make me greasy but without my makeup doesn't go on smooth! If you have oily or combo skin you need this! Everyone should wear face moisturizer believe it or not!
Kristin (.
Lakewood, OH
Use this everyday, the gel isn’t too thick or heavy for the face. Can barely tell it’s there when first applying. Leaves face moisturized all day! The bottle pump gives the right amount in one pump. Would recommend.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is fantastic. It’s an old product that was and is made very well. I come back to this often. It feels nice and cool on the skin, sinks in well and doesn’t leave any greasy (or other negative) feeling behind. The only thing I don’t like is the bottle I own, it doesn’t have a pump so I have been having to use a qtip to get the product out.
Kaitlyn P.
Chesapeake , VA
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! Maybe the price has a little more to do with it but it doesn't disappoint. I think I bought it from belks and it lasted me a very long time! I love Clinique! Go buy it!