BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- OilinessIf you want to know more… This genius gel developed by Clinique's dermatologists maintains optimal moisture balance for oily skin. The refreshing, oil-free formula combines all-day hydration with skin-strengthening ingredients so skin looks younger longer and feels fresh and comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is allergy tested, dermatologist developed, non-acnegenic, and free of oil and fragrance. For dry to combination skin types, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+. For the driest skins, try Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream. see more...

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL
  • "This is hands down my favorite moisturizer i've ever used it evened out my skintone and i've bought it again 3 times ! Very hydrating but just enough for oily skin, it absorbs quickly and does make a visible difference exaclty like it says, it's a holy grail product
    " in 10 reviews
  • "This is such a good moisturizer for oily skin!!! It's not heavy on your skin and you can really tell a difference before and after! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin, and I would totally buy this again!" in 7 reviews
Meher V.
I have dry skin so I thought this would be too lightweight for me in the Northeast winter but boy was I wrong. Yes, it sinks in quickly but it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I don't like the feeling of feeling sticky and this does not do that!!
The price is right and the pump of course makes the whole experience even easier to use as well.
Fatima E.
Mesa, Arizona
NOT WORTH THE MONEY! i would give it a -10 if i could. It has alcohol in it! always read ingredients. I applied it after a Face wash my face still feels dry :( . Nivea Lotion Travel Size for $1.95 is Better than this $27 bottle hands down never again will I buy clinique products. đź‘Ž
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this lotion. I thought the whole set wouldn't work for my intense cystic acne without breaking me out or making my acne worse or making me more oily. I only use it at night as I need intense mattifying products during the day but it works great to replenish my skin at night after cleansing and using a toner.
It goes on smoothly with a water base and a gel type texture with a slight lotion feel to the touch. It dries down almost instantly with no residue left on the skin. It has no scent or irritants so it works great on my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way so its worth the price for the quality. Overall I totally recommend.
Ana T.
Santa Maria
I absolutely love this moisturizer!🙌🏻 it really helps you when your skin is drying I would definitely recommend it if your skin is drying! Within two weeks you see a difference in your skin 💕🙌🏻Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™
Dana A.
Arlington
I love this stuff! I use it daily and under my makeup. I love that I can use it as my "on the go" moisturizer because it isn't too thick and does not leave a residue. It's a gel so it is light and instantly hydrates my skin. I use it before I start my makeup under my primer. You also get a big bottle for the price you pay! The jumbo bottle is only $36 and this will last a long time. The small bottle is $20 and lasted me for a month and a half. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I use this yellow gell for like three years straight. I kept my skin moisturized in dry cold weather. Not greasy and super easy to gave me the feeling of really easy to be absorted into the skin.
A moisturizer that you can count on. As I age, I had to opt for other face products that fights lines and spots and many other problems. That's the only reason why I stopped using it.
Definately recommend it to anybody needs a good moisturizer, and it would work for any skin type!
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this moisturizer a lot. The gel consistency is nice and doesn’t feel too oily. I usually wake up with my skin feeling pretty hydrated and nice. The reason I gave 4 starts is now I’m towards the end of my bottle and it’s pretty hard to get the remaining bit by pumping, though it looks like there is enough there that it should still be coming out... I wish the little straw inside was designed better somehow.
Amanda V.
Beckley, WV
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Even though i typically have oily skin, during the winter i have certain spots on my face that get extremely dry. I can see results when i use this after just a few days.
Claudia G.
I absolutely LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER!!!!!! If i could i would purchase 5 or more. This is a nice package and definitely meets my expectations and my clients. I purchased this at Sephora and would recommend anyone to purchase
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
This is my go to morning moisturizer I've been using it for 10 years! I try different things about once a year because I'd like a little oil control added but I literally always go back to this! Everything else make me greasy but without my makeup doesn't go on smooth! If you have oily or combo skin you need this! Everyone should wear face moisturizer believe it or not!