BeautyFaceFacial SkincareClinique
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination What it is: A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Oiliness If you want to know more & This genius gel...

Habéis probado este gel para la cara? CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel ? Yo soy de piel grasa, en principio este gel es para mi tipo de piel, pero ahora llevo 2 semanas usándolo y tengo la sensación de que la piel aún se me engrasa más y me salen más granitos de lo normal.
i have combination to dry skin this moisturizing it’s good for me or Lotion ?CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Start your review of CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine  B.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Jasmine  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this moisturizer for a long since since it’s the only one my mom ever used. It’s perfect for my finicky skin and you get a large bottle that lasts forever. It soaks in quickly into your skin and it’s not greasy. It honestly doesn’t have much of a smell either
Diana  R.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Diana  R.
I never really used Clinique moisturizer until the last couple of years, but I actually started to like it. I have Combination to more oily skin and this moisturizer helps keep my skin matte. Hydrates my skin without feeling greasy or oily. The texture of the gel is great. Has no real fragrance. Great for an everyday moisturizer. Feels good on the skin and absorbs nicely. Works well under makeup. #Clinique #moisturizer
Michelle C.
Richmond, BC
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Michelle C.
I use this so often, I lost the cap! I like the gel because it’s less oily. I usually use this when I’m not breaking out as much, mostly in the summer. No smell which is great. Be sure to find a good combo deal/ gift with purchase!
krupa P.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by krupa P.
I have been using this moisturizing gel for over 10 years. I use it on my hands instead of my face. I want to keep my hands young forever. Even on face it works wonders if you don’t have dry skin.
Agne G.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Agne G.
One of my favourite moisturisers! Its great for my combination skin. Its moisturises and don’t make skin looking shiny and greasy. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Koda G.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Koda G.
I have very oily skin and this works great. I always apply it after I wash my face at night.
tamera F.
Billings, MT
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by tamera F.
Clinique is a product that has been around for a awhile. They are known by everyone and for great reasons! I love the gel specifically. It hydrates, it’s fine for sensitive skin. It leaves your skin glowy and fresh feeling. Your skin will literally soak it up. The price is decent as it’s a product that’s known to deliver great things with a huge fan base as well. I recommend. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Lorena F.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Lorena F.
This lotion is really good. Even thought it is a lotion, I feel my skin very moisturized. I have used it for a long time, mostly when my skin was oilier. Now that I have combination skin with very dry zones, I prefer creams.
Diane E.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Diane E.
This moisturizer gel is pretty nice, I like how it feels on my skin and keeps it hydrated. Gives me a slight glowy finish. Kind of reminds me of a moisturizing primer. It doesn’t have any weird fragrance in it either.
Maggie A.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Maggie A.
is the best product in the line !! I love the results on my face with this cream, the price is very affordable for the quality of the product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yasmin G.
Palma, Illes Balears
il y a 7 mois
MARIA V. il y a 7 mois
Me da alergia Clinique. Mi dermatóloga me dijo una vez que lo venden como hipoalergénico pero en realidad tiene mucho químico. Revisa si ese tiene amarillo No 5
Jabeen Q.
Göttingen, Niedersachsen
il y a 2 ans
Katy D. il y a 2 ans
It didn’t really do much for me
Daniela G.
il y a 2 ans
Lorena F. il y a 2 ans
It is good if your skin is oily or not too dry
Ayna M.
Calgary, AB
il y a 3 ans
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel is this moisturizing? does it go off easily?
Nikki B. il y a 3 ans
This product is very good if you like light and effective moisturizers, never leaves your skin oily or greasy.. and worth the price, a little goes a long way!
Tarin S.
dortmund
Katie V. il y a 2 ans
I think you should buy or try a little sample first that’s what I did then I found out I really liked it
Jozza A.
Rosarito B.C
il y a 3 ans
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Realmente sirve para piel grasa ?
Simonne S. il y a 3 ans
Si, es muy buen para piel grasa. A mi me encanta usar este gel.