CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Which skin type is it good for? Oily Combination What it is: A lightweight, fast-absorbing gel hydrator developed specifically for the needs of combination to oily skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Oiliness If you want to know more & This genius gel...

Start your review of CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
1,715 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great moisturizer if you’re looking for something lightweight and effective,... I recently used a sample of this Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and I really enjoyed the experience. I am a bit biased towards water gels because I prefer the texture, so I already had a feeling I was gonna love using this,... And I definitely wasn’t disappointed. It moisturized my face nicely without pilling up or making my skin greasy. Plus a little goes a super long way! Would definitely consider using this again!
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is magical. I got a sample size with my Ulta black Friday purchase and I just love how soft it leave my skin. I will definitely be buying the normal size product to continue using it.
So I bought a small bottle of this and fell in love I have very oily skin so I was always afraid to moisturize but as you get older your also realize that it's very important the price is not bad at all and it is not heavy on my skin which is great because it's very hard for me to find something that's not heavy and doesn't break me out and this does both I actually just had this product and then wanted to try the other 2 steps which really helped even more with my oil control
Oak Creek, WI
I bought this moisturizer originally because it felt really nice on my hand in the stores. Unfortunately, this moisturizer only lasts about 2 minutes on my skin before it disappears. It literally evaporates right off my skin. I do not have dry skin either, I have normal skin. Won't be buying this product again.
Springfield, MA
My second favorite moisturizer! This one and the ponds are my go to. And worth all my money Haha. I love the pump and the bottle it looks so cute. I wouldn't change a thing to be honest. Very gentle on the skin makes your skin feel so smooth and soft !love it and recommend definitely!
Wichita
I HAVE to use this before putting on any makeup! My skin gets extremely dry and I'd be lost without this! Ive tried the other moisturizers but they were thick and stayed on top of my skin this is the only one that soaks in and doesn't feel cakey! I LOVE IT!!!
I'll just start by saying that I have an oily skin type. This wasnt a good fit for my skin. When I would use this, no matter how much I used, my skin felt dry. I felt the need to reapply more than once just to help with the dryness.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this product for over a month now and it’s been great! It isn’t the most moisturizing product I’ve ever tried, but it’s great as a daytime moisturizer. The texture is smooth and silky, and it sinks right in. Definitely recommend.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer! It absorbs into the skin quick and keeps my skin silky smooth. I’ve used this moisturizer for about 4-5 years now and still use it to this day.
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel uploaded by Natasia J.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorites as well. I like creamy moisturizers but I really love this gel moisturizer. CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosarito B.C
18 days ago
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Realmente sirve para piel grasa ?
Simonne S. • 18 days ago
Si, es muy buen para piel grasa. A mi me encanta usar este gel.