BY CLINIQUE

A moisture-rich cream to soothe even the driest skins. This dermatologist-developed cream ups the hydration intensity of Clinique's cult-classic formula. Formulated to combine all-day moisture with skin-strengthening ingredients for very dry skin, it creates more resilient, nourished, and youthful-looking skin. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

• How good is this cream? I would like some feedback1 Answers
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
  • "I love this product! I have combination oily to dry skin and it works wonderful for me! " in 13 reviews
  • "Highly nourishing, hydrating moisturizer. It's even good for oily skin. Not sticky, doesn't leave a film. Sinks into skin right away and makes my face feel plump and refreshed. " in 12 reviews
  • "Use this moisterizer everyday! It's tottaly the best. A small tube of 15 ml cost about $5 on sephora. You only need a little amount of product to make it work. It's super soft and perfect for sensitive skin." in 8 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Been using this as my standard face lotion and love that it doesnt leave behind a greasy feeling. I usually prefer gel lotions but this one soaks right in and has been. Wonderful during a very cold winter in New Jersey. Hasn't caused any breakout of cloghed pores and helps with fine lines CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I'm on the fence about this product. I'm getting to the last few drops in my bottle and I'm still debating whether or not I love it. I have oily/combination skin and suffer from occasional break outs. I tried this product because I got it as a bonus product at Christmas time. I've used it everyday, morning and night, over the course of the last couple months and have no complaints. However, I wouldn't say I've seen great results either. I think for the price, the product is over rated but if you are not picky and just need a basic moisturizer for combination skin this might be a good product to try.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this in the big square bottle EVERY YEAR! It literally lasts my through the year. You don’t need to much and it doesn’t leave your face greasy or oily. None of that. I have been a Clinique customer before high school lol. My aunt bought the facial soap, astringent and lotion and it is part of my daily regimen as well. They know skin.
Carla P.
Doral, FL
This product honors its name. It really leaves dry skin dramatically different. I got it at Macy's. I'm a huge fan of Clinique, this cream goes above my expectations, got this one because I had too much sun without sunscreen and it made my face FEEL and look much healthier.
Kara H.
I use this moisturizer the most just because I always have a large amount of it, it’s always in Clinique’s free makeup bags. It makes my skin a little more oily than I like, but it covers good and keeps my dry areas from being too dry. Also works good on rough elbows!
Jenn W.
Windermere, FL
It’s been a while since I’ve purchased this product since it’s out of my price range, but when i was using it regularly it kept my skin from feeling oily throughout the day. Instead of sweat and daily gross-ness sticking to my face, it was blocked by the moisturizer!
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
Love this moisturizer. I tend to break out easily and have noticed when I am using just this product my pores tend to clog easier. It’s smooth and lightweight and does the job as far as moisturizing goes though. Just be careful if your pores clog easily. :)
Kendall N.
Love this moisturizer! Works great on my sensitive, combination skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth! Gives my skin a nice glow in the morning when I apply it before bed. Hasn’t broken me out like other products! I highly recommend it!
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
A very light moisturizer that I use both morning and night.  In the morning it is the last step before sun cream and at night is is the last step after serum.  Very gentle and is very light.  No scent and is thin in consistency.  A staple in my skincare routine.
Conner D.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I use this product every day. This is a perfect everyday product that will not cause your face to break out especially if you have sensitive skin. You don't need more than a pinch and it lasts for a long time.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
How good is this cream? I would like some feedback