BY CLINIQUE

A moisture-rich cream to soothe even the driest skins. This dermatologist-developed cream ups the hydration intensity of Clinique's cult-classic formula. Formulated to combine all-day moisture with skin-strengthening ingredients for very dry skin, it creates more resilient, nourished, and youthful-looking skin. This product is allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free. see more...

• How good is this cream? I would like some feedback1 Answers
Jenn W.
Kissimmee, FL
It’s been a while since I’ve purchased this product since it’s out of my price range, but when i was using it regularly it kept my skin from feeling oily throughout the day. Instead of sweat and daily gross-ness sticking to my face, it was blocked by the moisturizer!
Kendall N.
Love this moisturizer! Works great on my sensitive, combination skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth! Gives my skin a nice glow in the morning when I apply it before bed. Hasn’t broken me out like other products! I highly recommend it!
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this in the big square bottle EVERY YEAR! It literally lasts my through the year. You don’t need to much and it doesn’t leave your face greasy or oily. None of that. I have been a Clinique customer before high school lol. My aunt bought the facial soap, astringent and lotion and it is part of my daily regimen as well. They know skin.
Ashley P.
Rockport, TX
I have combination skin and it worked really well and giving me the hydration I needed in my skin without making me overly oily. I did have to let it dry down and seep into the skin. I bought it the smallest size at Sephora just to try it and I could definitely see myself buying a bigger size once I run out
Carla P.
This product honors its name. It really leaves dry skin dramatically different. I got it at Macy's. I'm a huge fan of Clinique, this cream goes above my expectations, got this one because I had too much sun without sunscreen and it made my face FEEL and look much healthier.
Elena C.
Columbus, Michigan
I received this moisturizer free with the purchase of the cleaning brush. It was a good deal and it ended up being only $100 with the brush, moisturizer, cleaner, etc. I have purchased this moisturizer countless times because it hydrated my pores after cleaning my face.
Kara H.
I use this moisturizer the most just because I always have a large amount of it, it’s always in Clinique’s free makeup bags. It makes my skin a little more oily than I like, but it covers good and keeps my dry areas from being too dry. Also works good on rough elbows!
Mattie J.
Malad City, ID
Love this moisturizer. I tend to break out easily and have noticed when I am using just this product my pores tend to clog easier. It’s smooth and lightweight and does the job as far as moisturizing goes though. Just be careful if your pores clog easily. :)
Laura D.
Milton, PA
One of my favorites. Rich moisture gives the skin a nice plump. For the quality it's fairly affordable. It's under 30 dollars at walmart. Gentle enough for my sensitive skin too. I have bought quite a few jars over the years if that speaks for anything.
Amanda C.
Fall River, MA
A very light moisturizer that I use both morning and night.  In the morning it is the last step before sun cream and at night is is the last step after serum.  Very gentle and is very light.  No scent and is thin in consistency.  A staple in my skincare routine.
Cynthia S.
Brownsville, TX
How good is this cream? I would like some feedback