BY CLINIQUE #44 in Lotion

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream - Moisture-rich cream ups the hydration intensity of our yellow genius. Dermatologist-developed formula combines all-day protection with skin-strengthening ingredients to soothe even the driest skins. Makes skin more resilient. Use it daily to keep skin looking younger, longer.For Skin Types 1 & 2: Dry to Dry Combination. - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream

• I get extremely dry and flakey skin in the winter, especially on ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?2 Answers
Review for: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream, 1 oz
I was first introduced to Clinique at a very young age, my mom has always used Clinique. This is a wonderful cream that makes your skin strong and supple. Not only that it is great for dry skin my nose used to peel then I tried Clinique and the skin coming of my nose is the cream stopped the issues of the dryness love Clinique
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
My favorite moisturizer! I have tried many moisturizer but this one is the best so far. I have the driest skin in the world but this product helps me to keep my face looking nice and hydrated! Love it
Shelbie S.
Moraine, OH
Review for: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have dry skin that can get oily if I use certain types of moisturizes, but this stuff is great! I got it at Sephora for fairly cheap and it smells great too. I will for sure repurchase this when I run out! It’s a must have.
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
This is the best Clinique product EVER!  It is so light and perfectly NON-greasy that you can put it on and make your skin instantly happy.  It's very gentle, even on sensitive skin, so it can be used daily.  While it's probably only meant to be a facial moisturizer, I find it's great at moisturizing my hands, too.  It's one of my favorite tricks for the winter since I'm not a fan of thick lotions that don't soak into my skin very well.
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
Review for: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
This is my favorite moisturizer that I have ever used. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it. A little bit goes a long ways with this product. The consistency of it is also amazing because it is sortove like a gel.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream
This is a cult favorite for a reason. The texture is so nice and it is very moisturizing without being greasy. I keep a travel sized one of these with me at all times to fend off dry skin in the harsh winter.
Mary F.
Smyrna, TN
I have used this cream for years and I love it because it is not sticky, it moisturizes the skin very well, it is not an anti-wrinkle cream but it keeps your skin hydrated I use it every day day and night
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Clinique sells a variety of products including lotion. You can buy this at a department store. You can also order online. It is more on the expensive side it's high end. I would buy again in the future.
Jessica M.
Shirley
This stuff is my absolute JAM! I definitely notice that my skin feels nicely hydrated and I swear it minimizes any fine lines I may have. I also notice that even with my super sensitive skin, I never break out from this cream. As crazy as it sounds, I feel like the cream actually helps my skin stay clearer even though I know that's not an advertised benefit. I love this stuff. It's my favorite moisturizer of all time. No other cream even comes close.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
I used this years ago and thought I'd try it again during a dry skin crisis. While it did a nice job moisturizing, it had lots of cons. It is very thick and took quite a while to absorb. The smell was off also. Maybe I got an old product but the smell reminded me a mold or mildew. The smell alone is why I probably won't buy it again.
Emily C.
I get extremely dry and flakey skin in the winter, especially on my cheeks and around my eyes. I have been looking into some new face moisturizers that will help with dry skin and I was wondering how well this works on other people. I also have really oily and sensitive skin and I've been breaking out a lot recently. Will this help my dry skin? Does this make your skin feel oily after you apply it? Does it make anyone breakout?
Alecia K.
Is this good for dry skin?