Clinique
Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml

What It Is: 8-hour oil-free hydration naturally perfects, unifies skin tone.

How does this wear throughout the day. Have seen mixed reviews of it ‘rolling off’ ?
What kind of finish does this have? How well does it last through the day?
Doo we need to use moisturiser before this??
Start your review of Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml!
mia M.
knoxville
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by mia M.
I love this product! It’s perfect for no makeup days when you still want a little bit of a glow and to even put skin tone. I apply this by mixing this product on the back of my hand so that the color changes accurately and the gray pebbles are crushed and then I apply it with my hands. Not the best photo attached but this product looks and feels like skin when you apply it. It’s a very sheer coverage.
Mary D.
I was staying with a 20 something niece of mine this past weekend. She has rosy tones and I have olive skin tones. She was insistent I try this product, telling me that it adapts to your skin tone. It comes out grey. I was very nervous that if it worked for my frecked friend, it was in no way going to work for me, but it sure did! It had a nice moisture level to it. My skin is on the dry side. It has a slightly sleek feel to it, which I like, but someone with oily skin may not. It provided nice coverage while not being cakey at all. Perfect for everyday use. I will purchase this for myself, 100!!
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Heather S.
Where has this been my whole life??? Pure proof why companies benefit by sending samples. I may have never tried this product, and now I want to make this a staple. I do use Clinique Moisturizing Cream religiously every day and have for about 20 years. With all the brands on the market though, I never considered trying their BB Cream. I got it as a sample with a purchase and I absolutely love it! I love how it hydrated my skin. I love that it seems to just smooth out my coloring. I can absolutely wear this instead of foundation and feel complete! It’s very light and doesn’t even feel like you’re wearing any sort of makeup.
Bailey T.
Louisville, KY
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Bailey T.
Okay AMAZING! I honestly cannot go a day without it anymore. A little goes a long way and you definitely want to make sure you blend it out! Also beware if you are a lighter skin tone, it did not do as well with my sister that is a few shades lighter than me.
paetyn M.
Siren, WI
I was skeptical using this product at first as it comes out grey and then changes to your skin color. I was actually really impressed it changed to my exact skin color and gave me a nice glow. The only thing I didn’t like was that I felt a little greasy after but other than that I loved it.
Brittany H.
Elkhart , IN
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Brittany H.
I’ve bought this product now for the second time, has visibly improved my skin in a couple different ways. Reduced dark spots and redness as well as added moisture. I use this product especially on days I’m going for a no make up look, but sometimes even under my foundation as a primer. 😍🥰😍🥰
Morgan J.
Surprise, AZ
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Morgan J.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Morgan J.
I do really like this product. It makes me look just a little darker than I actually am. I don’t recommend using your fingers because the pigment is orange if you do, I bought a silicone blender thing to use so I don’t look orange lol! The feel of it going on is dry, and my face feels dry, but my face looks and feels a whole lot better when I use it rather than the days I don’t.
Avah R.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing BB-gel 50ml uploaded by Avah R.
Nothing happens when I put it on it was just like a moisturizer it is not good compared to any of my bb creams I would add more pigmentation to this product it starts to ball up on my face I wouldn’t recommend this product
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA
I like the price and packaging of this. I also liked the way it turned color and matched my skin tone. Unfortunately it caused my combo skin to look greasy and oily. Apart from that I really wanted to love this product but I don’t. Great for dry skin I think!
Madison D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My new favorite product! I’ve said good bye to foundation forever! This stuff is great! You can wear it up or down it’s great for a night out or just a day at the pool. I tell everyone wanting a light weight product about this cream!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...