20 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A sheer, glossy lipstick with a uniquely smooth feel. This lipstick feels silky smooth while giving lips a soft, colorful shine. Its emollient-rich formula is available in a wide range of shades. see more...

• This lipstick is smooth and great color. I own the all heart color ...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • Is this a good neutral color for Fall or is the c...Be the first to answer!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Lipstick-Tender Heart
#Clinique was the first major line of makeup I wore and I LOVED it!! I used to love the chubbie stick lip colors but the lipsticks were all so beautiful. They have a wide variety of nudes and darker nudes but not yet browns. To me, Clinique tend to be more sheer and I like the look of MAC better these days but I will always hold Clinique with much reverence. Their lipsticks are smooth and tend to leave you lips moisturized. I know sometime MAC can dry you out a little but I never experienced that with Clinique. Enjoy!!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Boone, NC
I love the berry shade of this lipstick. It is the only lipsticks I have owned that stayed in my purse until it was all gone. The color became almost a part of my personality! It had a nice pop of color, but it was natural in hue enough to go with anything. The quality of the lipstick is unbeatable. I rarely had to reapply and I never felt like I had a thick, sticky layer of lipstick on my lips. So, its natural attributes were both its color and it's feel. I am eager to pick up another!
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own these lipsticks in "a different grape" and "sugared grapefruit" - both are gorgeous colors with just the right amount of pigment. I reach for them very often, basically anytime I am looking for a natural lip color that will wear comfortably (personally I would wear liquid lippies every day if I could but I can't handle 24/7 dryness). I definitely recommend this lipstick, and the price is more fair than comparative formulas.
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipstick isn't long lasting at all and it transfers almost instantly. It's a sheer lipstick, but for a sheer lipstick, it has a moderate amount of coverage. I wish it was a little more pigmented because all the colors look the same to me. I do like how the lipstick is pretty hydrating though. Not really the biggest fan of this lipstick though. I usually love Clinique products but this isn't really my go-to
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Review for: Lipstick-Tender Heart
This is not my favorite color from Clinique, my go-to is more of a pinky nude called sweet honey, but this one is a nice nudet brown color that I do like as well because it is a nice neutral that goes with a lot. The only problem I have with their lipsticks in general is that they do not last very long and require frequent reapplication. However, they are moisturizing, which is nice.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Surprise
I don't have many lipsticks i like but Clinique makes some of the best lipsticks! Their shades are beautiful including this shade. It has a plum, rosey color to it that gives a natural color to lips. The formula isn't very creamy but not dry or matte. Its perfect! I am not compensated nor given the product for review. Product was bought myself and opinions of this product are my own.
Fabiola P.
Fabiola P.
DeLand
Review for: Lipstick Glazed Berry
This is my favorite color. This Shade goes with anything I'm wearing. I travel for work so I get my products at the duty free of the airport or Dillard's. Product is easy to apply and it lasts. It's not waxy and it doesn't have that weird smell some lipsticks have. Beautiful product inside and out, it never looks old. Good price for the looks! :)
Shauna B.
Shauna B.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Lipstick-Tender Heart
I'm an admitted lip product junkie. I can't help myself. This is a great color - a light pinkish nude. I have natural red hair, and it's SO hard to find a color that's good for my skin tone. This one is a great everyday color. It layers well for a natural night-time look. Lasts a long time too. I can't ask for more in a lip product.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Windsor, ME
Clinique lipstick has been one of my favorites, I tend to stay with the mauve color shades, Ive tried several different kinds and always seem to return to this brand. I think the price is a little bit steep but I also think that its worth it. I would rather save and get the one I like than spend less on a less quality.
Marla A.
Marla A.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite lipstick. I spent a few years trying to find one that was the perfect color and would stay all day on my dry lips and Clinique Different Lipstick was just that brand. The price is great because it lasts so long and I am constantly being asked where I got my lipstick from. Thanks Clinique!
Sylvana B.
Sylvana B.
Do you use a lipliner with this lipstick?
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite shade?
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented is this? And does anyone know how long it wears for?
anyone know where I can get shade, a different grape, for a reasonable price in the uk? Thanks
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Seville, OH
Is this a good color for someone with fair skin tone?