BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Different because of its smooth, comfortable feel. Moderate coverage in a remarkable range of shades, from cream to pearl. Every one packed with rich emollients.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • To extend lipstick wear, line and fill in lips with Clinique lip liner; glide on lipstick with Lip Brush

• This lipstick is smooth and great color. I own the all heart colo...1 Answers
  • Is this a good neutral color for Fall or is the c... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this lipstick creamy? Also, does it have a good color pay off?1 Answers
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Tenderheart more...
I really love the shade of this lipstick. It’s a medium brownish shade with a slightly reddish undertone. It’s also a little shimmery and really looks beautiful. The formula is creamy and it makes my lips look very soft. I can’t give it 5 stars because it’s not long-lasting at all - it fades on my lips within a couple of hours without anything touching the lips, but after it fades it still makes my lips look pretty and flushed. A beautiful shade for fall!
Sharmeme |.
Los Angeles
I actually posted a review on this recently, but for some reason it didn’t show up, possibly because it was deleted accidentally. So, here is another attempt and a review. I really liked Tenderheart, because it was the perfect, brown nude color that I would go for. I think Clinique does an awesome job at making the lipstick feel creamy and smooth on your lips. The lipstick was also long-lasting and I barely had to reapply it. I’m really glad I got this product, because it helped me a lot with a natural look or when I was rushing to get makeup on. I carry this around with me in case my makeup doesn’t last as long as expected and I use this as a replacement. This is my go-to nude lipstick, so I would recommend you using it if you are a browny-nude kind of person.
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this color as it's friendly for people who try not to wear heavy makeup.  On my brown skin, it's an orangish brown so it's a great nude color for my skin tone. The color is not opaque and it is also shiny. The color is very wearable on a day to day basis for days you don't want to look too bold
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: A Different Grape more...
I’ve had this lipstick for the longest time and it’s a classic beautiful lipstick with a nice sheen to it. I really like this shade and I think it looks great on many skin tones! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great lipstick with a sheen to it!
Kaylee P.
Review for: Tenderheart more...
I got this and a Clinique lipgloss in the shade “Sunset” as a duo for free with a purchase from Macy’s. I like the lipstick because it comes off natural yet it gives my lips a little bit of some color. I think this color is great for the Fall time and I especially like it paired with the ‘Sunset’ lipgloss. The lipstick is comfortable to wear and super easy to apply. I don’t feel like it makes my lips dry or anything. Wear time isn’t the longest but that isn’t a big issue for me. I don’t mind having to reapply.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Review for: Tenderheart more...
I really enjoy this lipstick at home or on the go! The shade Tenderheart is a burnt red/orange shade with high pigment! It glides onto the lips very smoothly. It stays on the skin for a long time, but does not with eating or drinking. I recommend this product
Britney A.
Review for: Different Lipstick more...
I really like this lipstick. When I purchased this, it was my first foray into non-drugstore lipsticks. The formula feels great on the lips, the packaging is something that looks great when you pull it out of your purse or just sitting on my dressing table, and the colors (looking at you, Surprise!) are unique.
Tori T.
Review for: Raspberry Glace more...
This is the perfect color, for any season. It's smooth and makes your lips feel silky soft. I highly recommend it. It stays on the same amount as regular lipstick so being it along for reapplication and some lip liner underneath wouldn't be a bad idea to make it last a little longer.
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
Review for: A Different Grape more...
This is my all time favorite lipstick! The color is absolutely beautiful! It shows up wonderfully, and is easy to apply. The texture is buttery and feels good on the lips. It lasts quite awhile without reapplication. The packaging is a beautiful silver tone. I would 100 percent recommend!
Sam S.
The color seriously lasts alllllll day!! It fades a little when I eat, but for the most part the color stays! It also doesn’t give a gross outline around your lips!
Sylvana B.
Do you use a lipliner with this lipstick?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What's your favorite shade?
Frida M.
Pomona , CA
How pigmented is this? And does anyone know how long it wears for?
Stephanie C.
Fresno, CA
Love clinic products. The lipstick color is absolutely amazing. Love how is goes well with my skin tone.
anyone know where I can get shade, a different grape, for a reasonable price in the uk? Thanks