BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Wearable Colour

Skin Types: All

Different because of its smooth, comfortable feel. Moderate coverage in a remarkable range of shades, from cream to pearl. Every one packed with rich emollients.

How to Use:

• Prepare lips for colour with All About Lips
  • To extend lipstick wear, line and fill in lips with Clinique lip liner; glide on lipstick with Lip Brush

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Cetyl Acetate , Isopropyl Myristate , Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D’Abeille , Lanolin Oil , Myristyl Lactate , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Ozokerite , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba , Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 30 (Ci 73360) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Red 36 (Ci 12085) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Yellow 6 (Ci 15985) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Orange 5 (Ci 45370) , Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410)]

Clinique Different Lipstick
  • "This was my signature color for a very long time, until my recent bold streak with color. It looks very natural, but gives just that hint of color to take you from nude to slight attitude. It's creamy, and doesn't dry out your lips- in addition to lasting after application. " in 39 reviews
  • "I have been a loyal Clinique lipstick user. I especially love Watermelon. Rich color, long lasting & non-drying. When I go to a Clinique counter, I often buy a lipstick or 2, just can't resist it." in 37 reviews
  • "Love the clinique lipsticks. Of all I Love the GE chianti the most. Very good pigmentation and long lasting. Hydrating too" in 37 reviews
Christina G.
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
This is a pretty sheer pinkish-plum color, a bit brighter and �pinker� than descriptions and online swatches led me to believe. I am not sure if it�s the holy grail MLBB lip color I�ve been searching for (for the last 10 years!), but it has the potential to be. I like the formula; its sheer enough to apply without a mirror, but buildable if I apply, blot, and reapply. The staying power is average, about 2 hrs, and it feels comfortable on my lips. Its creamy (no shimmer) with a moist (not glossy) finish. It does seem to whiten my teeth and brighten my face, and while I�d classify it as a �cooler� shade, it seems to go well with any makeup tones I�m wearing. Its an easy to wear color, in an easy to wear formula. I am fickle with lip products, but this one�s a �keeper�!
Viivianne M.
McLean, VA
I love this lipstick! I actually got it in a promotional makeup bag during a sale when I bought another Clinique lipstick - and ended up loving it even more. Blendable, natural looking, great pigmentation. I usually use this with some lip balm and blend in the color for some subtle but great color. Just have to reapply, but it’s not drying and I really enjoy wearing it.
Athena M.
Independence, OR
Review for: Raspberry Glace, Glazed Berry more...
I have this lipstick in a few shades, and it is a decent product. It is non-drying, lasts for a good amount of time, and has a pretty satin finish. However, it applies a little too patchy for my tastes, and I have several drugstore lipsticks that apply, layer, and maintain a good color payoff for a longer period of time,
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This lipstick is vibrant and long lasting. It almost stains your lips it’s so great. The lipstick keeps it form and isn’t brittle. They have a wide variety of colors and it’s smooth and silky. Has a slight sheen to the pink ones I’ve tried but I love it. Good price and tube last a while.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
Review for: Tenderheart more...
I really enjoy this lipstick at home or on the go! The shade Tenderheart is a burnt red/orange shade with high pigment! It glides onto the lips very smoothly. It stays on the skin for a long time, but does not with eating or drinking. I recommend this product
Ginger H.
Titusville, FL
This is my favorite lipstick of all time! I have worn this lipstick for twenty years. It has the perfect constituency to stay on for several hours, glides on silky smooth, moisturizes my lips, and is the perfect color for me! I compare all lipsticks to this one! It has no odor, does not taste funny, and is not waxy or stiff like so many lipsticks that I have tried over the years! Best lipstick out there! I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Rebecca B.
I have this in the color shy and I’m in love with it! It goes on so easily and goes with every skin color. I recommend these to everyone as they are so moisturizing and comfortable for long wear, I’ll definitely be picking up some more colors soon!
Brooke T.
Evansville, IN
Review for: A Different Grape more...
This is such a classic lipstick. I’ve used it for almost 20 years and I love how creamy the formula is and the color payoff is great. If you are on the fence about trying this job definitely should! I absolutely love the color A Different Grape.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is one of my go to lipsticks. It doesn’t have any weird tastes or smells, and it is comfortable and long lasting. It is a good price too, but doesn’t feel cheap like some drugstore brands.
Alexis p.
I really love this lipstick color and a lot of coworkers really loved the color on me the lipstick lasted the whole day a few times I had to re apply but it mostly lasted the whole day I would highly recommend this to others.
Sylvana B.
Do you use a lipliner with this lipstick?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What's your favorite shade?
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
How pigmented is this? And does anyone know how long it wears for?
Stephanie C.
Love clinic products. The lipstick color is absolutely amazing. Love how is goes well with my skin tone.
anyone know where I can get shade, a different grape, for a reasonable price in the uk? Thanks