Clinique Dewy You Set

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A three-piece set for moisture overload to keep skin and lips happily hydrated. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more…Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief instantly replenishes skin with up to 24 hours of soothing hydration. The refreshing, lightweight cream-gel continuously plumps skin with hydration. Oil-free Moisture Surge Overnight Mask nourishing skin overnight for a soft, dewy glow by morning. Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm treats lips to mouthwatering moisture and a hint of soft shine all for a very dewy you. This set contains:- 0.5 oz Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief- 1 oz Moisture Surge Overnight Mask- 0.04 oz Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm These products are allergy tested and 100 percent fragrance-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Dewy You Set!
9 rider haggard street tygerhof milnerton
I find this to work exactly as its supposed to, it exceeded my expectations while still being within a reasonable budget. Would definitely recommend.
Love it! Moisturizing cream is the best, light. The chubby lipstick color is nice but not for me. The creams leave your skin smooth and soft.
I love this set. The products in this set are very versatile, the lip is very wonderful color and all products are very moisturizing.
Excellent combination I love having something so easy to carry had a different brand but the clinique wonderful😍😍
Esta es mi marca favorita para cuidado de mi cara hace mas de tres años q lo uso y me es super funcional la mejor
J'adore ce produit il est juste une tuerie, très très efficace pour la peau , je vous le recommande vivement

Looking for your answer?