Clinique Deep - Moisture Surge CC Cream Compact SPF 25 uploaded by Marcela G.Clinique Deep - Moisture Surge CC Cream Compact SPF 25 uploaded by Marcela G.

BY CLINIQUE #80 in CC Cream

Buy Clinique Face Powders - Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Compact SPF 25 Medium Deep see more...

• What is the coverage like with this CC cream? Is it brigh...1 Answers
  • Would this work for dry skin? I've heard it's the best CC...2 Answers
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Especially during extreme seasons (like winter and summer), our skin is inclined to dry out due to inevitably harsh weather conditions taking their toll. Moisture Surge quenches skin's thirst, while in turn combatting harmful rays from the sun. Keep this miniature compact on hand when the little flaws start to add up, like red splotches.
Victoria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Really like this foundation, sometimes use it as an alternative to my Clinique Acne Solutions liquid foundation. The sponge applicator soaks it up and is a pain to apply with (which is why I'm giving it 4 stars) but the formulation is really good, and keeps your skin moisturizer through the winter!!
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
I am really into cc and by creams lately! I found that the ones in the tubes can be a little messy so when I found this gem I was all in! This is the perfect way to travel anywhere and be able to touch of if needed. The product is light weight and has an affordable price which I love !
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
Just started using this a few days ago. I've always had the bottle and was skeptical about the compact. But I LOVE it!! It goes on so smoothly with the sponge and I don't feel like I'm using too much. I love how this product evens out my skin. I don't ever use a foundation, just the CC.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
I like it however I prefer to use it with my damp beauty blender. I can use this instead of foundation and I have the right coverage through the day. It's fairly priced and easy to find in stores. Do not leave it in the car or is going to melt.
Bridget W.
Kentwood, MI
Great coverage! Long lasting. It's a little darker than most powder foundations would consider "medium".
Judith M.
Personally I did not work since it is too greasy and my skin is already greasy so I get lots of granites after using it.
mimi m.
Really so nice and smoth i like it give me one plz i need ittttttttttttttyy okkkk try it you willl be happy hh
Andreza P.
Stanton, CA
Would this work for dry skin? I've heard it's the best CC cream out there, anyone agree?
What is the coverage like with this CC cream? Is it brightening?