BY CLINIQUE

Treat hands to 12-hour hydration, soothing comfort. Rich, restorative cream strengthens skin's moisture barrier against environmental stressors. Even boosts skin's ability to retain moisture-so hands look and feel smoother. Conditions cuticles and nails.

How to Use: Use Daily, As Needed. Oil-free Formula Absorbs Quickly.

• Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • How well does this help dyrness. i have excema so my hand...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hand feeling oily?3 Answers
  • "If you can spend the $ on a hand cream worth it" in 1 review
  • "So fast forward a few years and now I have such severe dry skin on my back that I am driven to distraction during the day, can't fall asleep at night, and sometimes even wake up crying or screaming because of the itching." in 1 review
Melissa R.
Taylorsville, KY
Absolutely LOVE Clinique Deep Comfort Hand & Cuticle Cream! I works wonders on my hands in the winter! I also appreciate that it doesn’t burn my skin lol me some other hand creams! I really enjoy the soft, flowery-smell!
Chloe W.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a nice hand cream but was a little pricey so I was hoping that there would be more product and it would work better than cheaper hand creams, but this was not the case. However if price isn’t an issue, it works well!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as part of a sample set from Clinique. This is a really good hand cream... my hands get super dry during the winter and I find that this does an amazing job of moisturizing and making my hands feel soft without making them feel too greasy. It absorbs super quickly as well, so I never have oily feeling hands. It is a little pricy though, so I'm on the fence about repurchasing.
Kristin G.
I love this stuff! I first found it when my cousin was in chemo and her skin was literally falling off from dryness- my friend worked at Clinique at the time and recommended this when I was complaining that no lotions helped. This body butter made her skin good as new (I admit that for skin that severe, it took a LOT, but hey, NOTHING else worked at all.
So fast forward a few years and now I have such severe dry skin on my back that I am driven to distraction during the day, can't fall asleep at night, and sometimes even wake up crying or screaming because of the itching. Instead of messing around with cheap lotions that never work, I went right for this magic stuff. I had only put it on my back for 2 days when the itching calmed, and now, one week later, ALL the itching is gone, there is NO flaking skin whatsoever. And my skin doesn't even feel greasy after.
Brigitte R.
McAllen
This really moustirizes and softens my hand, also giving them a healthy soft glow! I really recommend this product it works so well! It also smells really good! First time use and I think I might buy it again!! It works so well so I think it did its job!
Amanda G.
Branchburg
This lotion does wonders for me. I put this on in the cold seasons all the time when my hands get chapped and it makes them super soft. Without a doubt, best hand lotion out there. I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
One of my best friends gave me a manicure and used this to massage my hands with. I fell in love and she gave me the bottle. This stuff is amazing. I have super dry skin in the winter time and just a little tiny bit of this stuff makes all of the difference in the world! I use a lot of lower cost hand lotions, but this is the best I've ever used. I wish this wasn't so expensive.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
This definitely a favorite product of mine and a must have. My hands tend to become very dry year round, which may include peeling in the summer and winter months. This cream works wonders for me. Doesn't feel oily- a little can long way- and leaves my hands feeling soft! My mom loves it too, and I highly recommend it.
Maya C.
I'm a if fan of Clinique and this hand and cuticle cream is great! It's very gentle on the skin and keeps my hands really soft. This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it. I definitely recommend it!
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
Working in health care, I was my hands or use hand sanitizer as many as 40-50 times a day. This makes my hands raw, dry and sometimes itch or burn. I've tried everything and this is the best hand cream I've ever used...bye cracked hands!!
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Does this product leave your hand feeling oily?
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
My hands and cuticles look and feel rough from dryness and my cuticles look gross, I'm embarrass to show my hands cause of it, IF you've had the same problem before and used this, did it work for you , do you recommend it?
Jessica A.
Auburn, WA
How well does this help dyrness. i have excema so my hands gets dry all the time and i want a better cream for my hands
Lisa F.