BY CLINIQUE #48 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Treat hands to 12-hour hydration, soothing comfort. Rich, restorative cream strengthens skin's moisture barrier against environmental stressors. Even boosts skin's ability to retain moisture-so hands look and feel smoother. Conditions cuticles and nails.

How to Use: Use Daily, As Needed. Oil-free Formula Absorbs Quickly.

• How well does this help dyrness. i have excema so my hands gets d...3 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hand feeling oily?3 Answers
  • My hands and cuticles look and feel rough from dryness and my cut...3 Answers
Clinique Deep Comfort™ Hand and Cuticle Cream
  • "So fast forward a few years and now I have such severe dry skin on my back that I am driven to distraction during the day, can't fall asleep at night, and sometimes even wake up crying or screaming because of the itching." in 1 review
  • "If you can spend the $ on a hand cream worth it" in 1 review
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this as part of a sample set from Clinique. This is a really good hand cream... my hands get super dry during the winter and I find that this does an amazing job of moisturizing and making my hands feel soft without making them feel too greasy. It absorbs super quickly as well, so I never have oily feeling hands. It is a little pricy though, so I'm on the fence about repurchasing.
kristin g.
I love this stuff! I first found it when my cousin was in chemo and her skin was literally falling off from dryness- my friend worked at Clinique at the time and recommended this when I was complaining that no lotions helped. This body butter made her skin good as new (I admit that for skin that severe, it took a LOT, but hey, NOTHING else worked at all.
So fast forward a few years and now I have such severe dry skin on my back that I am driven to distraction during the day, can't fall asleep at night, and sometimes even wake up crying or screaming because of the itching. Instead of messing around with cheap lotions that never work, I went right for this magic stuff. I had only put it on my back for 2 days when the itching calmed, and now, one week later, ALL the itching is gone, there is NO flaking skin whatsoever. And my skin doesn't even feel greasy after.
Brigitte R.
McAllen
This really moustirizes and softens my hand, also giving them a healthy soft glow! I really recommend this product it works so well! It also smells really good! First time use and I think I might buy it again!! It works so well so I think it did its job!
Leslye M.
Paragould, AR
Working in health care, I was my hands or use hand sanitizer as many as 40-50 times a day. This makes my hands raw, dry and sometimes itch or burn. I've tried everything and this is the best hand cream I've ever used...bye cracked hands!!
Christi T.
I have super dry skins and this stuff is heaven! It absorbs quickly and moisturizers my skin like no other. I'm constantly washing my hands and often have dry cracked skin and this makes my hands feel so soft!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
One of my best friends gave me a manicure and used this to massage my hands with. I fell in love and she gave me the bottle. This stuff is amazing. I have super dry skin in the winter time and just a little tiny bit of this stuff makes all of the difference in the world! I use a lot of lower cost hand lotions, but this is the best I've ever used. I wish this wasn't so expensive.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
This definitely a favorite product of mine and a must have. My hands tend to become very dry year round, which may include peeling in the summer and winter months. This cream works wonders for me. Doesn't feel oily- a little can long way- and leaves my hands feeling soft! My mom loves it too, and I highly recommend it.
Maya C.
I'm a if fan of Clinique and this hand and cuticle cream is great! It's very gentle on the skin and keeps my hands really soft. This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it. I definitely recommend it!
Bébhinn F.
Love it but not really in my price range. I have very dry skin so need larger and less expensive products. It is luxurious though and I would definitely buy frequently if it was in my price range.
Angeliah M.
Louisville, TN
This lotion is the queen of moisture 😊 it makes me glisten in the summer time and keeps me itch and scaly free in the winter because I suffer from dry, sensitive skin.
Jessica A.
Pacific, WA
How well does this help dyrness. i have excema so my hands gets dry all the time and i want a better cream for my hands
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
My hands and cuticles look and feel rough from dryness and my cuticles look gross, I'm embarrass to show my hands cause of it, IF you've had the same problem before and used this, did it work for you , do you recommend it?
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
Does this product leave your hand feeling oily?