Clinique Deep Comfort™ Hand and Cuticle Cream

Treat hands to 12-hour hydration, soothing comfort. Rich, restorative cream strengthens skin's moisture barrier against environmental stressors. Even boosts skin's ability to retain moisture-so hands look and feel smoother. Conditions cuticles and nails.

How to Use: Use Daily, As Needed. Oil-free Formula Absorbs Quickly.

Does this really help?
Where can you buy this?
How well does this help dyrness. i have excema so my hands gets dry all the time and i want a better cream for my hands
Start your review of Clinique Deep Comfort™ Hand and Cuticle Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So fast forward a few years and now I have such severe dry skin on my back that I am driven to distraction during the day, can't fall asleep at night, and sometimes even wake up crying or screaming because of the itching.in 1 review
If you can spend the $ on a hand cream worth itin 1 review
a month ago
This is such a emollient product, so luxe and hydrating. Your skin feels like a second new soft skin or a pair of fine leather gloves have been slipped on your hands! It has mo real scent, which is perfect for delicate skin. I love it and truly would recommend this to anyone with any skin issues especially hand irritation or cracking. You will love it❤😊!
2 months agoBallston Spa, NY
This is one of my favorite hand creams to use during the winter time. It has no fragrance which I love because fragrances can tend to dry out your skin and it is beyond hydrating. No cracked hands for this girl when using this product
2 months agoElk Grove, CA
Ammmmazzzing. This was perfect for softening my skin around my nails and in between my fingers. It was perfect for keeping them hydrated all day and the smell was very light. I would buy again for sure.
a month agoDyersburg, TN
I love clinique hand cream. My hands are so soft after using it. My only complaint is that it should be a different color than the face lotion to avoid using the wrong product. They look identical.
a month agoSilver spring , MD
This is a good moisturizer 🧴 and help your skin to be healthy and it’s gentle with your skin, you can use it any time, maybe could be a bigger size of this because I use it a lot but I really recommend it
a month agoOskaloosa, IA
Working in cosmetics with alcohol on my hands when cleaning brushes and my hands before clients, I absolutely loved this. I used it every single day at work. Inexpensive too!
4 months agoRussell, IA
I usually get this free when I buy something at Clinique. I more than likely wouldn't buy it if I had to actually purchase it. I don't think it smells real great.
2 months agoWest Haven, CT
This cream is great! I would rate 5 stars if the smell was a bit better. It smells like vitamin E and cuticle oil, which isn’t bad but a fresh scent would make me love this product even more. I use this at night and it’s helped my cuticles stay in check so much better!
3 months agojersey city
This is my favorite hand lotion. It keeps my fingers soft and my cuticles sage from dryness. My hands tend to get dry in the cold or in a cold room. This is the perfect moisturizer. I keep one in my purse and one at my work desk.
3 months agoColumbus, OH
Clinique do you comfort hand in cuticle cream is the cuticle cream of my dream I think this product is amazing really nice packaging really uncomfortable to go to the product is not harsh and really affordable
Ask a question to the Influenster community...