Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Wash

This plush, velvety-rich body wash gently cleanses and soothes even the driest skins. Creamy lather rinses easily-without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Leaves skin feeling comfortable, hydrated. Ideal for sensitive skins.

How to Use: Use with Wet Washcloth or Sponge

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Wash!
Product Highlights
“This is a lush shower cream. Very moisturising. Gentle for sensitive skin. Leaves my skin soft and moisturised. It smells nice too. Would definitely recommend.” in reviews
“I really liked this for my hands and feet. I thought it was very moisturizing. Wonderfully creamy and soft feeling.” in reviews
Doral, FL
This product is very moisturizing, leaves a really good sensation after using and I enjoy the smell. It is on the pricey side, since it's a small tube for what you get, but a little bit goes a long way.
1,655 reviews
Caracas
Si tienes la piel seca tienes que probar este producto porque hidrata a profundidad, es un poco peaado pero como es para piel seca es lógico
This company has been around for generations. 1 most trusted in the beauty industry. I only use quality ingredients. Very gentle !!!
It's a good quality product, really gentle on your skin and small so good! I raccomended it for those with sensitive skin.
Cremas las uso diarios... Tiene un aroma agradable aroma.. Y su consistencia no es grasosa... Lo recomiendo
Great quality product! Lovely fragrance and softening on your skin. Works amazingly with sensitive skin
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Clinique!... This product is amazing and it smells so good, soft to your skin...

Looking for your answer?