Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Moisture

Wraps skin in a soothing blanket of penetrating moisture. Rich, creamy formula absorbs quickly, instantly relieving dryness. Creates a sensation of absolute hydration.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Towel-dried Skin After Showering, Bathing or Whenever Skin Needs a Moisture Boost
  • Pay Particular Attention to Rough, Dry Areas Such as Elbows and Knees
  • Not Intended for Face or Neck

I have been looking for a body lotion for my sensitive skin for awhile. I have tried nearly every store brand and nothing works everything burns makes me itchy etc. is this a good lotion and worth the cost ? I love every other Clinique product I've tried
Start your review of Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Moisture!
Product Highlights
...skin In any way. I have lived my whole life hiding my legs because of my dry skin and eczema. Not any more! This is the first year that I have worn shorts and showed off my legs! I'm so proud. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth. I only used it inconsistently for one week and it was the difference between day and night. All my little red itchy bumps were gone and I didn't even use it consistently. I even put it on when i had some mosquito bites and noticed that they where gone! All swelling and redness disappeared it's like they never even happened. I did have to reapply morning and night to keep the bug bites away though. Overall I am so glad I got this product! in 20 reviews
I really love how moisturizing this body butter. The effects are long lasting which is great. Clinique is hypoallergenic so their products are always super gentle. Love the smell, it's very subtle because it's just the scent of the ingredients. Just smells very light, and clean. in 11 reviews
2 years ago
As with all Clinique products, I'm generally blown away. This stuff smells so GOOD! And you get a lot more than was expected. It very pricey so not sure I would buy this for myself all the time, though.
2 years agoHot Springs
I love the Body lotion. I like the convenience of being able to use it on any part of the body. It goes on smoothly and makes the skin feel really soft. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
2 years ago
Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Moisture uploaded by Charlotte E.
I wasn't impressed with this pricy body lotion. Yes, it's quite moisturizing, but it doesn't go very far and I find myself using up quite a bit of the stuff on every limb. And I know it's fragrance-free, but that doesn't have to mean gross smelling (case in point: Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Broad Spectrum SPF 15), and frankly this kind of is, making it a nighttime-only treatment. Furthermore, it's hardly more moisturizing than decent drugstore brands while it's double the price. I won't be buying a new bottle.
2 years agoN Little Rock, AR
I love this lotion. I got this in the large size, and I haven't ran out it almost a year. This is an unscented body lotion that soothes extremely dry skin. I have eczema on my body and this lotion helps with the itching and discomfort associated with that. I also have used this to heal tattoos because it has all of the staples of a good lotion for helping instead of hindering the process of tattoo healing. It worked exceptionally well. I love this product!
3 years ago
This is a really good product! I like how soft it feels and the fragrance isn't over powering. It's not super fancy or anything, if that's what you're looking for. But it is something worth trying! I actually would recommend it!
3 years agoMuscle Shoals, AL
Oh how I love this lotion! I've been using it for years after it was part of a free Clinique bonus time gift. It is so gentle on my skin, clean scent, leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and hydrated. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone.
2 years agoBowling Green, OH
I remember taking Clinique moisturizer from my mom's vanity when she wasn't looking and this stuff always leaves me skin feeling amazing. Now I'm older and can buy my own, but had I not constantly gotten into her stash as a child I wouldn't never known about this gem.
2 years ago
Seriously the best if you have dry, sensitive skin on your body. It's gentle and makes your skin soft without being greasy. It soaks in very quickly. The downside is that it is expensive if you're accustomed to a cheaper Vaseline type of body lotion.
3 years ago
I love Clinique moisturizer! It's scentless which is great for me. I bought a small one online to try it out and I loved it so much I bought the biggest size they have. I find it good in price and I would definitely buy it again! Such a high end product!
3 years agoQueen creek
I absolutely love this lotion! It has done miracles for me. I have extremely dry sensitive skin and I have eczema on my arms and legs. I have gone to many dermatologists and have tried the prescription lotions and products but nothing has worked as well for me as this lotion has. It is 100% fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin In any way. I have lived my whole life hiding my legs because of my dry skin and eczema. Not any more! This is the first year that I have worn shorts and showed off my legs! I'm so proud. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth. I only used it inconsistently for one week and it was the difference between day and night. All my little red itchy bumps were gone and I didn't even use it consistently. I even put it on when i had some mosquito bites and noticed that they where gone! All swelling and redness disappeared it's like they never even happened. I did have to reapply morning and night to keep the bug bites away though. Overall I am so glad I got this product!