BY CLINIQUE #45 in Lotion

Luxurious, butter-rich body cream penetrates dryness-prone skin, delivering a new kind of softness to elbows, knees, heels. So silky, skin drinks it up instantly, stays soothed and comforted all day.

How to Use:

• Apply Liberally to Clean, Towel-dried Skin After Showering, Bathing or Whenever Skin Needs a Moisture Boost
  • Pay Particular Attention to Rough, Dry Areas Such as Elbows and Knees
  • Not Intended for Face or Neck

• Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Wor...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry and sensitive skin?3 Answers
Clinique Deep Comfort™ Body Butter
  • "This stuff does wonders for dry skin! I live by it. Every female has their go to hand and face lotion and this is def mine . " in 35 reviews
  • "Great product that is extra sensitive to my skin! Great on face and body. It also leaves skin non oily which is fantastic!" in 12 reviews
Jennifer B.
If you are looking for a solution to your dry skin, I highly recommend giving @clinique body butter a try! I have such dry skin to the point where I've gotten a rash and this stuff really does the trick! I love clinique's body butter and it's priced pretty reasonably at just $32 dollars. Plus during the holiday season you can usually not only find it on sale but they're usually in gift, can you say #bonus?!
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Is your skin ashy, and does it feel rough? This is the product for you! This body butter helps to restore, replenish, and hydrate your skin! I highly recommend it, because the scent and price are unbeatable. Also, it is very long lasting.
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is the best cream for moisturizing . You can use it all over your body, I wouldn't recommend face. There's a lot of product in the container. It smells good and feels so good on your skin. It will take any dry spots away!
Tiffany E.
Lawrenceville
I love this its a lifesaver when i get psoriasis peeling or even sunburnt. When my skin needs a lasting moisture This is amazing! Definitely extremely pricey as to why I use sisters gift sizes lol but I love it! If you can try it.
Lana T.
Los Angeles
I've only sampled this at Sephora! Clinique is a leader in great skin care, and this body butter is a winner. My skin feels so soft and radiant after using this. It does not have a heavy fragrance and the texture is rich without feeling greasy. I love Clinique! This body butter is another win.👯
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
This is one of my holy grail products. No scent and very heavy. I slather myself with it year round especially on my legs where I tend to get excezma. I think it is a little expensive but for a department store product it is a good deal.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is a really great product. It moisturizes very well and is gentle on my skin. It doesn’t break me out or cause any unwanted itching/rashes. It’s a bit expensive for my taste, but it definitely makes a thoughtful gift.
Naomi B.
Roanoke
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best hydrating cream on the market however I don’t use it as often because of the price that is the reason for four stars for the price you do not get that much product
Olivia F.
Batavia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love Clinique products! I usually used their face products and then discovered the body cream. It is smooth, smells great, and is not heavy on skin. I like to use it at night before i go to bed for the product to moisturize overnight.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this with dry and sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $37!? I have incredibly dry legs and itch all night!