BY CLINIQUE

Deep Comfort Body Wash - This plush, velvety-rich body wash gently cleanses and soothes even the driest skins. Creamy lather rinses easily-without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Leaves skin feeling comfortable, hydrated. Ideal for sensitive skins.(6.8 fl. oz.) - Deep Comfort Body Wash see more...

Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
This is one the best body washes that I have ever used. I use it with a loofa and my skin always feel soft and moisturized after. It also has a great clean smell.
Cherryl H.
Cherryl H.
Landrum, SC
This has been my favorite lotion to use all,year round but especially during the winter months. It has a awesome smell and leaves your skin feeling like butter!!
Paola M.
Paola M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this clinique body wash. it leaves my skin super hydrated and smelling really good.
Esther J.
Esther J.
Probably the best body wash I've ever tried. Really leaves your skin silky smooth when applied with a good body scrubber.
Megana K.
Megana K.
This is really moisturizing and smells really good. It helps with very dry skin.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this product. It smells clean, goes on smooth and rinses easy. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and silky.
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Clinique!... This product is amazing and it smells so good, soft to your skin...
Julia M.
Julia M.
This company has been around for generations. 1 most trusted in the beauty industry. I only use quality ingredients. Very gentle !!!