BY CLINIQUE

This lightweight, silky lotion relieves dry, flaky skin. Perfect for everyday use.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally to clean, towel-dried skin after showering, bathing or whenever skin needs a moisture boost
  • Pay particular attention to rough, dry areas such as elbows and knees

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion with pump
  • "I love of the clinique products that I have used so far. I have a really sensitive skin all over my body, and it is really dry. So most of body lottions are not suitable for my body skin type. But this clinique body lottion does not have any side effects on me, my skin is moisturized, silky, soft and the dryness after using this lotion is absolutely off! I realy recommend it!" in 33 reviews
  • "One of the best lotions I've ever tried!! Gives my skin life!! I instantly feel moisture returning to my skin when I use it. Definitely saves me when I really need it. I have horribly dry skin so definitely something I need a lot of!" in 15 reviews
  • "Clinique has some of the best moisturizers for both face and body. I find that when I use their products my skin stays moisturized for a lot longer than when I use any other products. They are also great for sensitive skin! They don't irritate me skin at all!" in 10 reviews
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
This lotion is great. I can feel the moisture rerun to my hands and body when I use it. It’s powerful, but doesn’t have a weird scent. It goes on smoothly, it soaks in quickly, and doesn’t leave a greasy or slick residue on the skin. I love this because it really does moisturize and rejuvenate my skin. Definitely worth the price. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion with pump
Shawna S.
Fulks Run
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lotion! I am a lotion freak I use it everyday! This makes my skin so soft and very moisturized. It’s not overly expensive. I recommend to those looking for a good lotion that actually works and it’s easy pump for easy application.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion is so nice! It smells good, it refreshes and moisturizes your skin so much. It does wonders for me because my skin is always so dry and flaky. This stuff adds all the moisture back into my skin that I need to give me smooth, shiny skin that is so soft. It's a great lotion, but a little bit pricey for a lotion in my opinion. Nevertheless, I recommend this lotion to anyone with dry skin because it will definitely replenish your skin.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
I️ do like the actual product. It’s great for dry skin but wow this stuff gets expensive especially if you’re like me and use moisturizer every day. But the whipped feeling is nice and light and doesn’t leave you sticky.
Lily W.
I️ wish it had a better smell. However, it does work wonders. My shins get really dry in the winter and I️ use this for a few days and they look great! I️ also use it on my elbows and use the hand cream for dry hands.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
Clinique never fails. Always the best product for my face. A bit pricey but worth it. Keeps my face hydrated clean and fresh. I started using this about a year ago and will continue to use it.
Caroline D.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this body lotion! I have tried many different kinds, but many of those irritated my skin. It was good news that this one didn’t. It also smoothes so well without feeling sticky. I highly recommend this product to others.
Talia M.
I like this a lot not only for the product but also that it has a pump, I appreciate that hah. But this product is v moisturizing and sinks into the skin so nicely. I also love this because it does not leave like a coating over top it absorbs into the skin.
Taylor S.
Longmont
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down the best lotion I have ever used. It works great with my eczema and never irritates my skin just provides amazing moisture that makes my skin so supple and lasts all day long. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Kamila P.
Crystal lake
I love this product because it makes my skin extremely moisturized. I apply it when I get out of the shower and I use it once a day. I love this because it soaks right into my skin leaving it moisturized without any oiliness! Highly recommend and definitely repurchase again in the future!!

Amazon