Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion with pump

This lightweight, silky lotion relieves dry, flaky skin. Perfect for everyday use.

How to Use:

• Apply liberally to clean, towel-dried skin after showering, bathing or whenever skin needs a moisture boost
  • Pay particular attention to rough, dry areas such as elbows and knees

What is it like for dry skin?
Is it good for allergic skin?
Start your review of Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion with pump!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love of the clinique products that I have used so far. I have a really sensitive skin all over my body, and it is really dry. So most of body lottions are not suitable for my body skin type. But this clinique body lottion does not have any side effects on me, my skin is moisturized, silky, soft and the dryness after using this lotion is absolutely off! I realy recommend it!” in reviews
“...when I use it. Definitely saves me when I really need it. I have horribly dry skin so definitely something I need a lot of!” in reviews
“...lot longer than when I use any other products. They are also great for sensitive skin! They don't irritate me skin at all!” in reviews
Oceanside
I wanted something that would give follow-up treatment to my pores, because I was experiencing clogged pores from my makeup. What I needed was a lotion that sealed out the clogginess (not a word?) of my makeup, but still moisturized my skin well. This product accomplishes both! While it is definitely a lotion, it has a sheer quality about it that reminds me of a gel-cream. It wears well under my makeup, and most importantly, over my pores. It dries very fast, which kind of took me by surprise and made me wonder if it truly moisturized my skin enough. But then again, mattifying is all about a smooth and flawless finish, and goopy lotion prevents that from happening. I really like this product!
Bellevue
I find myself reaching for this moisturizer occasionally but I’ve definitely found better and cheaper moisturizers in the market. It does a great job of keeping Your body hydrated for a short period of time and looking shiny but only for a short period of time. It also feels gloopy on the skin but it does a great job of making your body look nice.
I purchased this cartridge and three others 6 months ago when they were released because I love the ideal of just a tab of serum with a great moisturizer to use twice a day and you don’t have to open up another bottle! I’m doing a review on two of these cartridges. The blue one I thought I’d have the best hope for. I have uneven skin texture and with the concentrations of alpha and lactic acids I thought wow ok. Every morning and evening I wash my skin and use the jelly moisturizer with this cartridge or the tired skin one or the brightening one and layer a cream moisturizer over it. My pores are much smaller, but my skin texture isn’t that much improved. I will say I was really and very opposed to taurine added to these cartridges, but I did purchase the tired skin/orange pump and that one I have seen noticeable results! I am half way threw all my bottles but one and I would say I would keep using theses for daily use. I would recommend for more immediate results bump up your exfoliation if you hold onto dead skin cells like I do and to help the active ingredients to sink in better and to also use spf everyday!
Wraps skin in a soothing blanket of penetrating moisture. Creates a sensation of absolute hydration. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is literally the only moisturizer I can put all over and not have a reaction. It is not greasy and has a "no-fragrance" smell that I love and I am also very sensitive to fragrance.
Bedford, TX
I think the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion is very gentle on the skin but really gives you all of the moisture. You will be left feeling wonderful and smooth. I would definitely buy this product again as I love the gentle scent, feel, and overall results I can get from this product!
This product is one of my go to lotions! It is a little pricey but you are definitely getting what you paid for. If you have dry skin, irritated skin, or razor burn this immediately gives relief once applied. It doesn’t leave an oily feel and is so much easier to apply with the pump.
Medford, OR
Great product! I love the feel of my skin after application. Clinique has a high standard and it shows in their products. Definitely worth spending a little more on this body lotion. I have fairly dry skin and this lotion gives me a smooth moisturized feel that lasts all day
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a good product especially if you feel that your skin is so dry. Love the scent makes you relax too and this is effective. I would recommend this especially dyring winter time this is one of the best skin care. Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion with pump
Hilmar
I love this product it is one of my favorite body lotions and the pump tops it off  my daughter even loves it! Also it smells sooo good! Its such a good moisturizer . Its a little pricey but It is definitely worth it and I would definitely  buy it again
Atlanta, GA
Great lotion, but it does seem to evaporate fairly quickly. I feel like I need to reapply often. Still very gentle to the skin, I may rework the formula to maybe add oil to the lotion so that it permeates the skin barriers more for a deeper moisturizing effect.