Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersClinique
Deep Comfort Body Lotion 400ml/13oz Skincare

Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion 400ml/13oz Skincare

A rich cream for dryness-prone skin like elbows, knees & heels Instantly soothes skin with added moisture boost Delivers extra softness to rough, dry areas of skin Keeps skin exceptional freshness & comfort all day Brings a different sensation &...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion 400ml/13oz Skincare!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is such a beautiful, body lotion. It has no scent, which is nice. It makes my skin super silky and very soft to the touch. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy or oily feel to my skin.
Zainab K.
Allentown, PA
Any lotion or moisturizer by Clinique usually works very well for me. I have dry and sensitive skin, and their products, like this one, are soft and not irritating at all. I would definitely recommend this
catie M.
Fort Wayne
Love the way it feels. The name fits so well. I tend to use this every night and it just gets better every time.
Anayeli V.
Cabazon , CA
You could never go wrong with this body lotion! Leaving your body nice and smooth. There’s nothing I would change about this product
Chloe R.
lubbock
Very hydrating! Not only does it smells great but it works great too! I highly recommend using this product for dry skin needed a little more attention. It doesn’t take long to start to notice a difference!! Must buy!
Breanna S.
brookpark
I’ve used this since I was like fourteen, works really well. I’ve always loved anything buy Clinique, and this is another one of those items!
Yudith N.
lewisville
This product is a gift from gods , this product is soo gentle to the skin it makes the skin really soft to the touch, I would not improve anything about this product. I will absolutely buy this product again.
Rose S.
Bayonne, NJ
I love all Clinique products and this one is my second fav after dramatically different lotion
Maribel R.
Canutillo, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good light weight skin product for face and body. Not heavy or oily. I like it as any everyday lotion
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,910 reviews
This product is great and will leave you feel you got which is worthy to try on it’s not waste of money try it and test it for mr it worked I think it will work got you too try it you were I’ll feel you come out of the box and did something to build your experience try it

Looking for your answer?