BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious, butter-rich body cream that softens dryness-prone skin. So silky, skin drinks it up instantly, this moisturizer penetrates dryness-prone skin, delivering a new kind of softness to elbows, knees, heels. It absorbs easily, providing instant comfort and hydration so that skin stays soothed and comforted all day. This product is ideal for all skin types and is particularly suitable for very dry skin.

• Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $37...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry and sensitive skin?3 Answers
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite all-time body lotion!
I have the driest legs you can imagine, after taking of pants i can see flakes in the fabric. (sorry for the info)

But this has saved me. My legs are moisturized and feel so comfortable, no itches, no tight feeling, just pleasant. Also, there are no medicinal or perfumey smell, which i dislike.
I am left with soft moisturized legs, and the dry time is so fast! This is wonderful. I always hated to take time to put on body lotion, but with this, its a luxurious thing to do after a shower.
Galiba H.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
To start off this is a BODY Butter so I wouldn't recommend that anyone use it on their face. If you are in need of a face moisturizer clinique has other amazing products for that. But this body Butter is very moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky after and I feel hydrated throughout the whole day. I love how their is no smell to it so when I layer my perfume it works out great. Not overpowering but also does its job.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Macon, GA
The butter is very thick. You only need to use a small amount to get the desired moisture. The cost is a little pricey however it is worth the cost. Especially in the winter time when you need the most moisture. I have never used any other body butter. The smell is great. After shaving it is great.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Williamsburg, VA
This is lovely! I first got a sample from Birchbox I think, and it's really comforting and moisturizing without a slippery or oily feeling at all. I would love this for neck and arms especially so that your skin doesn't feel greasy putting on nice clothes. Neutral lovely scent -- just great stuff!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Mcdonough, GA
This product is nothing short of amazing!!!! I had really bumpy skin for years and never found anything that perfected and nourished my skin like Clinique. I will repurchase this product as long as they make it! It's so perfect in the summer time to help with your tan glow and after a long bath.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
This stuff is insanely amazing!!! It is heavy but light at the same time and does not leave you feeling greasy. It is breathable enough to use ALL over your body including your face. It is by far my most favorite moisturizer I have ever used. I love it!!!! Highly recommend it!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
Clinique always delivers, and this body butter is no exception. Thick and ultra moisturizing cream that easily hydrates even the driest skin. Like all clinique products it is fragrance free, but the natural scent of the ingredients is lovely- very light and slightly citrus.
Lidia B.
Lidia B.
If you have dry skin specially due to taking medicine with side effects that cause your skin to dry out this is a great product and if te weather has got you all dry and sensitive! Pamper your whole body a little goes a long way and it just takes a little worth the price!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Apex, NC
This is one of few products that actually helps heal my eczema. It is in scented, but doesn't have that odd, chemical smell that some products do. It is super thick and moisturizing without being overly greasy or oily. My skin wouldn't survive the winter without it!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
This was always a favorite of my ex- husband ... We never went without a stock pile of body butter! It's moist without being greasy and has a clean scent, not quite cocoa butter but light enough for me and for him. Used this on my babies years ago as well !
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
How is this with dry and sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Moncton, New Brunswick, NB
A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $37!? I have incredibly dry legs and itch all night!