BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious, butter-rich body cream that softens dryness-prone skin. So silky, skin drinks it up instantly, this moisturizer penetrates dryness-prone skin, delivering a new kind of softness to elbows, knees, heels. It absorbs easily, providing instant comfort and hydration so that skin stays soothed and comforted all day. This product is ideal for all skin types and is particularly suitable for very dry skin.

• Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry and sensitive skin?3 Answers
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite all-time body lotion!
I have the driest legs you can imagine, after taking of pants i can see flakes in the fabric. (sorry for the info)

But this has saved me. My legs are moisturized and feel so comfortable, no itches, no tight feeling, just pleasant. Also, there are no medicinal or perfumey smell, which i dislike.
I am left with soft moisturized legs, and the dry time is so fast! This is wonderful. I always hated to take time to put on body lotion, but with this, its a luxurious thing to do after a shower.
Galiba H.
Galiba H.
Magna, UT
To start off this is a BODY Butter so I wouldn't recommend that anyone use it on their face. If you are in need of a face moisturizer clinique has other amazing products for that. But this body Butter is very moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky after and I feel hydrated throughout the whole day. I love how their is no smell to it so when I layer my perfume it works out great. Not overpowering but also does its job.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
This stuff is insanely amazing!!! It is heavy but light at the same time and does not leave you feeling greasy. It is breathable enough to use ALL over your body including your face. It is by far my most favorite moisturizer I have ever used. I love it!!!! Highly recommend it!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
This was always a favorite of my ex- husband ... We never went without a stock pile of body butter! It's moist without being greasy and has a clean scent, not quite cocoa butter but light enough for me and for him. Used this on my babies years ago as well !
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I love this body butter. the container is huge and lasts forever. The price is perfect for the quality and the amount you get. The smell is so yummy and the soft feel on your skin is perfect and non greasy. I will be repurchasing this products for sure.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
I feel so pampered whenever I put on Clinique deep comfort body butter. My skin feels soft and repaired.
The damage of the day is smoothd soft and ready to face the world once more. Rest assured this body butter is pure comfort
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Olivet
Looking for a body butter that leaves your skin feeling replenish id and nourished without that greasy, heavy feeling? Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter is soft and light, yet heavy in moisture. Would definitely buy again.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Houston, Tx
If you have really dry skin this stuff is the bomb! It is so moisturizing and relieves itchy, tight skin. It has a subtle smell, but seems to dissipate once it drys. I will repurchase this product this winter.
Ramya A.
Ramya A.
Gurnee, IL
It's perfect for my skin ! Very very soft and I love the fragrance it has! But a little pricey for a body butter but I just wanted to give it a shot ! It's effective for sure ! Love to use it during winters
Sherriel T.
Sherriel T.
Titusville, FL
Only the most amazing product ever... Keeps my skin smooth and fresh... I will continue to use this product!! I don't have to worry about dry skin.. perfection at its best!!!!! Try it and see...
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?
Aisling P.
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
How is this with dry and sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $37!? I have incredibly dry legs and itch all night!