BY CLINIQUE

A luxurious, butter-rich body cream that softens dryness-prone skin. So silky, skin drinks it up instantly, this moisturizer penetrates dryness-prone skin, delivering a new kind of softness to elbows, knees, heels. It absorbs easily, providing instant comfort and hydration so that skin stays soothed and comforted all day. This product is ideal for all skin types and is particularly suitable for very dry skin.

• Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?4 Answers
  • A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry and sensitive skin?3 Answers
Jennifer B.
If you are looking for a solution to your dry skin, I highly recommend giving @clinique body butter a try! I have such dry skin to the point where I've gotten a rash and this stuff really does the trick! I love clinique's body butter and it's priced pretty reasonably at just $32 dollars. Plus during the holiday season you can usually not only find it on sale but they're usually in gift, can you say #bonus?!
Lana T.
Los Angeles
I've only sampled this at Sephora! Clinique is a leader in great skin care, and this body butter is a winner. My skin feels so soft and radiant after using this. It does not have a heavy fragrance and the texture is rich without feeling greasy. I love Clinique! This body butter is another win.đź‘Ż
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is the best cream for moisturizing . You can use it all over your body, I wouldn't recommend face. There's a lot of product in the container. It smells good and feels so good on your skin. It will take any dry spots away!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Tarmim K.
Although this product immediately did moisturize my skin, I’ve found that long term it rather dried out my skin when I wasn’t using it. I was very disappointed to discover this and therefore will not be recommending to others
lily p.
I have very dry skin because of the climate I live in. Clinique always does the trick to keep my body moisturize but it is quite expensive. Especially since I have to reapply lotion at least three times a day.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nothing will leave your skin feeling fresh and baby smooth like this! It’s absolutely amazing!!! I have two of them stashed away in my bathroom as we speak! It’s definitely worth purchasing! You’re missing out!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
rachel c.
Omg is this stuff/product so nourishing and hydrating!!!! Makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth. Can’t believe this stuff is soooo good. Little pricey though for body butter
Ivy D.
I love this body butter! I think it's a fair price for the quality of the product you receive, and for being a higher end brand. You really don't need to use much, a little goes a long way. No scent, which I like cause I don't want my lotion to conflict with my perfume. It's so moisturizing and long lasting, but absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue behind. Love love love this! I stocked up when Sephora had a sale!
Kelsey F.
Knoxville, TN
Has anyone used this? Also does it have a strong scent?
Aisling P.
Whittier, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is this with dry and sensitive skin?
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
A woman in Sephora told me about this the other day.. Worth the $37!? I have incredibly dry legs and itch all night!