Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask 3.4oz / 100ml uploaded by Nina L.Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask 3.4oz / 100ml uploaded by Laura A.

BY CLINIQUE

A. N.
A. N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite clay mask. I have oily skin and this really works to mop up the excess. Fairly priced and easy to wash off, which isn't a big deal until you've tried one that isn't.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Bennington, NE
I love this mask. 5 minutes and when you take it off your skin feels SO smooth and renewed. I moisturize lightly afterwards as it does make you feel a little dry.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every day because since I bought it helped me with my acne 80% I love it because it cleans my face of any impurity, I really recommend it because you will not lose your money. I love everything about Clinique, because it always fulfills everything I need. thank you and kisses #bloombadge
Nadine R.
Nadine R.
Miami
I've wanted to love this product, but I just can't. I'm really big on getting deep in my pores to clean my skin because I wear makeup often and this feels like I just rinsed my face with water. After using it, my skin still feels oily and dirty and I have to re-wash it with another face wash. This might be great for people who don't need a deep clean, but not for me.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy this product, personally. It was really harsh on my skin and burned so badly I had to take it off. I did not see much of a difference in my acne afterward, just redness. This is probably because I have very sensitive skin from using a prescription retinol, however, and I know others who really love it and swear by it.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy using Clinique. I've been using this brand since I was in high school. I use this mask once a week when I give myself a weekly facial. I will keep one using this product again. I don't really like switching up my skin routine, so when I find something that works I stick with it. I like how this mask leaves my skin glowing.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
El Paso
I only used this because my grandmother gave it to me along with lots of other things. Was not a fan, I didn't see a difference. It's cleanser but I didn't see any changes on my face or skin. And the smell threw me off. To some it smells good to me it was just another thing added to dislike the product
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
What I love about this cleanser is it is easy to use and is gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily. This cleanser gives my skin a smooth, shiny look! The packaging is small and convenient to carry around in my bag. I buy this product often because it's hard for me to find skin products that work for me. They are always way too harsh because they have strong chemicals. This cleanser is the exact opposite, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft!
Caiti J.
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have t used Clinique in awhile. It used to be my go to but there ar entered alternatives out there. I became disappointed in the product and it's ineffectiveness. It can be kinda harsh at times on my sensitive skin. I would not buy this particular product again.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Clinique deep cleansing emergency mask it works so nice and feels great on my skin. It's really good quality and just love this product. The packaging was so nice. I was in pressed by this product and glad it was a reasonable price .Love this product.