Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask uploaded by LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask uploaded by Nina L.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask
  • "This product really does clear up breakouts quickly. It smells good and feel luxurious on your face. I have sensitive skin and didn't have a problem with it." in 4 reviews
Yolanda S.
Dothan
I have been using this product for at least three years. I have seen a change in my skin and the texture. It removes dirt and the makeup which leaves my skin soft
Bella R.
Bourbonnais
This is my ALL TIME favourite face cleanser. I don’t think my face has ever looked this good. I haven’t broken out in months and my face is as soft and bright as can be. I definitely recommend this product!
Rachel H.
Chelsea, AL
I love this product because it leaves my skin feeling so scrubbed and smooth afterwards. I feel like it reaches deep and pulls out the impurities in my skin and makes my skin glowy!
Sarah S.
Fort Campbell
Great if your using trying to get a deep clean! My pipes felt wonderful afterwards! The packing is very clean looking as well. It meet all requirements that I had expected and I have bought again!
Agueda C.
Orlando, FL
This mask will do exactly what it wants you to do. It was a great last minute mass or when you’re in a rush. I purchase it at Macys but it can be found at ulta beauty.
Chloe NaKayla G.
Farragut
Amazing results! It left my skin feeling very smooth and soft and left minimal dryness. I definitely recommend this product for anyone subjuct to skin irritation or dryness.
LEAR25680 PATRICIA T.
I use this product every day because since I bought it helped me with my acne 80% I love it because it cleans my face of any impurity, I really recommend it because you will not lose your money. I love everything about Clinique, because it always fulfills everything I need. thank you and kisses #bloombadge
kittyDestinee A.
New York
What I love about this cleanser is it is easy to use and is gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily. This cleanser gives my skin a smooth, shiny look! The packaging is small and convenient to carry around in my bag. I buy this product often because it's hard for me to find skin products that work for me. They are always way too harsh because they have strong chemicals. This cleanser is the exact opposite, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft!
Maria R.
I enjoy using Clinique. I've been using this brand since I was in high school. I use this mask once a week when I give myself a weekly facial. I will keep one using this product again. I don't really like switching up my skin routine, so when I find something that works I stick with it. I like how this mask leaves my skin glowing.
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
I love all Clinique products the emergency mask is no exception the packaging is exceptional. And we all have those emergencies where you need to put that product in the affected area and met all my expectations because Clinique is the best I would recommend it to everyone