Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask uploaded by Laura A.Clinique Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask uploaded by Nina L.

BY CLINIQUE

Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Cleans my face so good and clears blemishes quickly. I have combination skin and this helps keep the oil under control with out drying out my face. A little more expensive than Walmart type brand but well worth it!
Sarah S.
Fort Campbell
Great if your using trying to get a deep clean! My pipes felt wonderful afterwards! The packing is very clean looking as well. It meet all requirements that I had expected and I have bought again!
Laura A.
I use this product every day because since I bought it helped me with my acne 80% I love it because it cleans my face of any impurity, I really recommend it because you will not lose your money. I love everything about Clinique, because it always fulfills everything I need. thank you and kisses #bloombadge
Destinee A.
New York
What I love about this cleanser is it is easy to use and is gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily. This cleanser gives my skin a smooth, shiny look! The packaging is small and convenient to carry around in my bag. I buy this product often because it's hard for me to find skin products that work for me. They are always way too harsh because they have strong chemicals. This cleanser is the exact opposite, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft!
Nadine R.
Miami
I've wanted to love this product, but I just can't. I'm really big on getting deep in my pores to clean my skin because I wear makeup often and this feels like I just rinsed my face with water. After using it, my skin still feels oily and dirty and I have to re-wash it with another face wash. This might be great for people who don't need a deep clean, but not for me.
Catherine L.
I did not enjoy this product, personally. It was really harsh on my skin and burned so badly I had to take it off. I did not see much of a difference in my acne afterward, just redness. This is probably because I have very sensitive skin from using a prescription retinol, however, and I know others who really love it and swear by it.
Maria R.
I enjoy using Clinique. I've been using this brand since I was in high school. I use this mask once a week when I give myself a weekly facial. I will keep one using this product again. I don't really like switching up my skin routine, so when I find something that works I stick with it. I like how this mask leaves my skin glowing.
Maggie B.
El Paso
I only used this because my grandmother gave it to me along with lots of other things. Was not a fan, I didn't see a difference. It's cleanser but I didn't see any changes on my face or skin. And the smell threw me off. To some it smells good to me it was just another thing added to dislike the product
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
I love all Clinique products the emergency mask is no exception the packaging is exceptional. And we all have those emergencies where you need to put that product in the affected area and met all my expectations because Clinique is the best I would recommend it to everyone
Caiti J.
Coraopolis, PA
I have t used Clinique in awhile. It used to be my go to but there ar entered alternatives out there. I became disappointed in the product and it's ineffectiveness. It can be kinda harsh at times on my sensitive skin. I would not buy this particular product again.