BY CLINIQUE

Daily essentials kit-combination to oily skin by clinique for unisex-5 piece kit 2 ounce clarifying lotion 3, 1.7 ounce dramatically different moisturizing gel, 1.7 ounce take the day off makeup remover for lids-lashes and lips, 1ounce liquid facial soap oily skin formula, 0.5ounce all about eyes.

Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Clinique and I love this set. They did a good job creating it and putting all these amazing products together. The make up remover does magic removing all kind of mascaras. The lotion goes really deep and moisturize very well. I love the facial soap, it cleans well and doesn't give me any break outs. Love it!
Nami K.
Richmond, VA
I was always a fan of clinique's products, but they proved themselves again on this set. The make remover smells great and does a great job on removing waterproof mascaras and my heavy eye shadows. I have a very sensitive, oily and acne prone skin this set doesn't make my skin breakout unlike other products. The moisturizer is my favorite from this set it doesn't make my skin too oily, but gives the sufficient amount of moist.
lally l.
Way too harsh for my skin , it felt like I'd washed my face in acetone. I was red , blotchy then flakey after a couple of uses so I had to stop .
When I went back to the store to purchase something to help calm and soothe my skin I was told it was " impossible" for me to have a reaction to clinique and was given a patch test for their calming moisturizer which promptly came up in a welt . So no thanks never again .
jen b.
Clinique did a great job creating this set. You can take it anywhere and use it no matter what skin you have. Clinique is great for people with sensitive skin like myself and I have always used and loved there products! They are worth the price 100%. My favorite part of this set has to be the take the day off makeup remover. It is amazing for a simple look or a dramatic look it takes it off very easily.
Valerie S.
Shickshinny, PA
Clinique is a brand that I love passed down by my mother. This is a brand she always used and trusted. I use Clinique products such as these as often as possible. I highly recommend.
Ashley B.
Carmel, IN
I use my clinique products every single day. They keep my face feeling clean and are easy on my skin- so i would definitely recommend for someone with sensitive skin!
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
3 step is fantastic for leaving my face squeaky clean and refreshed. The take the day off eye makeup remover is great at getting all the makeup off and the all about eyes is great at depuffing in the morning and moisturizing
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
Clinique is my go to! My grandmother bought started buying it for me and I've used it for years! I love every product I have tried! Just purchased their 3step acne treatment starter kit and can not wait till it arrives!
Trish G.
Tyler, TX
Love these products, when consistent a difference is most seen. Using 3 the step system I saw the biggest difference in my skin and pores over any other skin products I've ever tried. I'm an advocate of these products.
Jessica J.
Tuscumbia, AL
I've been using Clinique for years but just recently (3 months ago) started using all the cleansing products and I absolutely love them. My face is clearest it's ever been. It's also very refreshing.
Jennifer T.
Mitchell, IN
Is this a permanent line or is it limited edition?
Xan S.
Milton Keynes
This set looks amazing. Is it good value for money? How long will these last? I'm very interested.

back