Clinique Cx Stretch Mark Cream uploaded by Sindy L.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique Cx Stretch Mark Cream

Start your review of Clinique Cx Stretch Mark Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica T.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cx Stretch Mark Cream is phenomenal! The cream is super lightweight and not greasy. It drys fast and leaves zero residue after use. I love this product because it has shown results after just a couple applications. I could go on and on about how much I would recommend this.
glory p.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CX Stretch Mark Cream contiene una fórmula única que estimula la piel propia producción de colágeno ayuda a reducir visible de estrías aumentando piel elasticidad hace piel look firme y suave Adecuado para todos los tipos de piel de usar: Aplicar al menos 3 veces al día.
Kristy h.
Walla Walla, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used clinque strech mark cream and i have to say after using i really liked it. I used it for 2 to 3 months and i did notice a difference and the stretch marks started to lighten up. I would definitely recommend clinque stretch mark cream.
Laura C.
Bethalto, IL
I love to put this on my thighs each night and the results show daily.  I have to hide this product from my daughter so I get to use it. My daughter uses it on her stomach and sides.  My mother gave me my first tube
Lisa C.
Brooklyn, NY
It really helps with your stretch mark, the cream it’s lightweight and does not let your skin feel greasy, it really lighten your marks. Totally meet my expectations and totally love it! Would happily buy it again!
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is so good it worked for me I had stretch marks on my butt and around my arms I’ve been using this for 2 years and this ones the best I’ve tried others but always end up coming back to this prouduct
Myra N.
Grapevine, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You cannot beat this Clinique product! It goes on smooth and blends into the skin without any stickiness or color. My skin became so soft and my stretch mark lines were getting lighter every week.
Tara G.
Marlboro, NJ
I used Clinique Cx Stretch Mark Cream on my thighs and upper arms when I was losing weight and it completely helped avoid stretch marks. It's light and absorbs really well.
Stefany N.
Vienna , VA
I love the cream, It hydrates and does not make oily. About the packaging I don’t have to use a spatula when I apply the cream and it makes simpler. I love it. The price is not that cheap but for me it’s hard to find a face cream that I like and this one is perfect.
I'm on the fence with this one. I put this on each morning and night.
member-6f04b
La crema es muy buena la recomiendo me encanta así que cualquier chica que esté interesada de verdad le hizo a que la pruebe no va a quedar insatisfecho yo le doy 5 estrellitas
Carolina S.
I have old and new stretch marks on my outer and inner thighs and butt due to weight loss and weight gain. Do you think this would really work? I've been using palmers (not consistently everyday but a few times a week) and want to say it helps fade a bit but can't say for sure since I haven't applied it every day. Want to know before I buy! Thanks in Advance!!
Angel M.
Bexley, OH
I have stretchmarks and two separate c-section scars, would this product work on both?
Shalyn Y.
How good does this work? And how soon do you see results?
Savannah H.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have deep and older stretch marks along with dry skin and was wondering if this cream is worth the money.i am looking for results!