Clinique CX Soothing Cleanser

Luxurious, milky lotion offers gentle cleansing for irritated or sensitive skins. Thoroughly but gently melts away makeup, sunscreen and impurities while preserving skin's protective moisture barrier. Leaves no oily or drying residue to cause further discomfort.

How to Use: Cleanses and melts away makeup in one gentle step. Lightly massage onto face. Rinse with tepid water or tissue off.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique CX Soothing Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. ” in reviews
Rolette
Wonderful lifesaving stuff here! Especially if you need a quick fix! Kind of pricey but well worth it in my opinion!
This cleanser makes your skin feel absolutely amazing! It cleans and gives your skin a luminous look afterwards.
Hanford, CA
I love this product a lot. I feel that my skin is squeaky clean without making it dry so I highly recommend this
Edinburg, TX
I love how this smoothing cleanser works. It has such a recreshing feeling to it that leaves your skin glowing
Charlotte, NC
Good all purpose cleanser that cleans and tightens skin. Good value for the money, keeps skin looking fresh
This cleanser was disappointing. Not as good as I thought it was gonna be for the price.
I am absolutely in love with this facial cleanser. Left my skin rejuvenated and smooth.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Es lo mas delicioso que he probado de Clinique verdaderamente es refrescante tiene un olor muy agradable y rico y si siento que mi cara esta realmente limpia es lo mejor y si tengo planeado comprarlo otra vez pero no encuentro el producto :(
London, ON
This product really helps with facial redness! I use it once a week and it has been making a real difference. I keep going back to this product and have become quite attached to it

Looking for your answer?