Clinique CX Soothing Cleanser

Luxurious, milky lotion offers gentle cleansing for irritated or sensitive skins. Thoroughly but gently melts away makeup, sunscreen and impurities while preserving skin's protective moisture barrier. Leaves no oily or drying residue to cause further discomfort.

How to Use: Cleanses and melts away makeup in one gentle step. Lightly massage onto face. Rinse with tepid water or tissue off.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinique CX Soothing Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. ” in reviews
Muncie, IN
1,174 reviews
 have sensitive skin and mild rosacea. Most days I just wear SPF and if I do wear makeup I keep it pretty light. So for me, I think this cleanser does its job well. While I haven't seen a drastic reduction in the redness of my skin it is very gentle and does not irritate or cause the redness to be worse. I also typically leave it on for about five minutes to get the full benefit and if I'm wearing makeup I'll use a washcloth to make sure I get everything off. I'm on my second tube and will continue to purcahse.
lake orion
I've never tried a cleanser thay leaves my skin feeling moisturized, clean, and fresh afterwards. Most cleanser have left my skin feeling dry and cracked. This was my first time using this line and I must say I am not dissapointed, I would definitely recommend to others.
This product is amazing! when i use this, it is very soft and gentle on my face. i dislike using harsh cleansers sometimes because they irritate my skin but this was an amazing cleanser!
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I love this cleanser, it works wonders, i wear a lot of eye make up and this will remove everything with very little product. I was very impressed, this product is very effective and gentle on the skin.  I love it just as it is, this will definitely will be on my wish list for the future.
westminster
I love cleansers and this product was a very good one , it was very affordable and I would but it again. It did meet my expectations and it was very gentle on my skin. Once again I would but this product again!
Gilbert, AZ
Love this cleanser! Very gentle and effective. Not too pricey. I do feel like I need to use more than the recommended amount, but maybe that's bc it's so smooth and I'm not use to that. I would recommend this product to anyone with combo skin!
macedon NY
This is wonderful. I have been a fan of Clinique brand for two years already. Usually I buy it Macy's. the packaging is always nice and neat. I would recommended to others, because it works good and leaves your skin amazing to touch
Clinique soothing Cleanser is a great product that does what it claims!  It is gentle on my skin, but does a good job cleaning.  Can be pricey, but products are dependable.

Looking for your answer?