BY CLINIQUE

The most potent multi-benefit moisturiser with an anti-ageing formulation to address skin clarity/uneven skin tone, lines, wrinkles and sagging.

How to Use: Use after your daily 3-Step Skin Care System.

Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Delaney L.
STEVENS POINT
I'm not old at all and definitely don't need the aging cream but this just feels amazing! I feel like a new person once I put it on. I share it with my mom and she loves it too. Only thing that could be better is the size, I only use a little bit a day but I run out so quickly!
Magpie B.
Atlanta
While the moisturizer did definitely do wonders for my dark circles and puffy eyes, I found that it was severely overpriced and could've smelled a lot better. The formula itself was smooth, just wish it was more bang for my buck and had a more pleasant aroma to it.
Isabella L.
Clearwater, FL
Even though these products are more expensive than others, it IS worth the money! It feels very gentle to my skin. And I love to use it- very effective! I will continue to use this product. I always recommend it
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
Although I don't need aging creams yet I still use them. Prevention is the best treatment! And anti aging creams usually leave my skin feeling like brand new and gives me a lovely glow
Rachel O.
This cream works great but can be a bit thick at times. I use it as more of a daily cream than anything. Clinique products don't have a scent so you don't need to worry about it.
Parisa M.
Chicago
I like this anti aging cream. It is not thick and applies very easily. I feel like a little goes a long way. I have been using this for a few years now and would recommend again. Very effective and satisfied!
Bobbie A.
Used this product as described and liked the silky feel of my skin, I would have given higher score but it didn't take care of certain dry skin areas as well as I had hoped.
member-03716
As I'm nearing 40, this is a woman's dream come true. My biggest concern is getting the deep crows feet around my eyes. It leaves my face feeling like a million bucks.
Tricia A.
Roseville, CA
First have nothing but positive things to stay about Clinique fabulous products, this worked wonderful I'm 59 with alot of wrinkles it really did help a little more expensive still very reasonable and it was worth it.