Clinique CX Neck and Chest De-Ageing Cream

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.

What is it:

A de-aging cream for clients concerned with
lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity in the
neck and chest area.

What it does:

Visibly lifts and firms the neck and chest
area while helping to reduce the appearance
of lines, wrinkles, and loss of elasticity, helping to increase skin’s
natural collagen and elastin production,
which helps visibly plumps line and wrinkles
and helps skin look and feel firmer.

Helps to improve skin tone and texture;
protects from environmental irritants.

Densely hydrates and helps repair moisture
barrier. Skin looks plump, firm, and
comfortable.

Who it's for:

All Skin Types (1, 2, 3, 4). Not sure? Take our Skin Diagnostic quiz.

How did this product work for you? I’m on the hunt for something fast!
Start your review of Clinique CX Neck and Chest De-Ageing Cream!
Dallas, TX
This product is a great value. The amount of product you get for the price is wonderful. The only thing I could possibly change is for it to leave a little less oil residue on the face. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable yet quality skin care solution.
I have just started using this but so far am very happy with it. There is no greasy feeling or rubbing off on clothes. I am in the sun year round living in Florida and this product so far has given me the best results for skin with over exposure to the sun
Kingwood, TX
Love this de-aging cream. It helped smooth out my wrinkles and left my face glowing. It was very gentle to my skin. I got a sample size to try when I purchased a makeup set from JC Penney. Was very happy with sample
Works well. It moisturizes and makes the skin look hydrated but it was a bit oily. The packaging is really nice looking. I bought this at Macy's for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product.
I just started using this. I've given it three stars because Mama Mia. $110 from Neiman Marcus. And that was cheap ! It's over $300 at Amazon. I'll get collegian before I spend that kind of money. I'll come back and update. I'm developing a turkey neck. I can't believe age is catching up with me. Hope this works !! I may have to pull my neck fom the back and put a safety pin on to hold it into place if it doesn't ! lol.
New York
At this time in my life I have noticed a little change in my upper neck and chest area.So I tryed this amazing product.I bought it at Macy's and it wasnt expensive like most are.It is very gentle and I use it everyday.Noneed for improvement with this product.This is a must try.
I wear contacts so I was really looking for a way to keep my eyes from aging too quickly and I settled on this cream. I love it, bought it at a navy exchange. I love how small the packaging is and easy to get into. I would definitely buy this again. Rubs in nicely!
Sioux Falls, SD
Saw a noticeable change after using this for a few weeks. I wish the price point wasn't so high or I'd be using it every day unfortunately due to budget issues I can't get anymore right now. So only threestars because of the cost.
Hatfield, PA
Love this! It's not oily/greasy at all. Keeps your skin soft and bouncy. I use this product first in the morning and then again at night. Very hydrating and comes at a great price. I would recommend this to family and friends!
Kansas City , MO
I've been using this stuff for a few months now. The product lasts a really long time! It makes me feel moisturized. I'm only 20, so I don't know if it's doing any immediate anti aging but I love the way it makes my skin feel