Clinique Cream Shaper™ For Eyes uploaded by Jordan B.Clinique Cream Shaper™ For Eyes uploaded by Keysha J.

BY CLINIQUE

Creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil with a hint of shimmer. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen, too. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• For a thin line, gently sharpen pencil to a fine point and make small, light strokes along lash line
  • For a thicker, more dramatic line, use a less sharpened point and the side of pencil
  • Smudge with fingertips
  • Cap tightly to maintain creamy texture. Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
I love this eyeliner. It’s easy to apply and lasts a long time. I have sensitive eyes and can’t use some make up brands, but Clinique has never caused a problem for me. I buy this every time
I run out of eyeliner.
Megan J.
I really love this eye pencil! It glides are super smooth. It is very creamy like it says. The color is a very pretty brown that would be flattering on most skin tones. It does have some shimmer to it however so applying it correctly on the eye will help empower the product more. I personally like using it more towards the smaller section near my inner corner on my eyelid and put out the wing in black. Just to add some nice shimmer there.
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
This is s super creamy and pigmented eyeliner. It is perfect for the waterline because it literally does not budge until you want to take it off. The color is so rich and looks really good on all eye colors so I definitely recommend others to buy this liner.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
This eyeliner is the best that I have tried , it runs very smoothly on my skin unlike others they clog up . And it's very pigmented and opaque so I don't need to go through it more than once . Very easy to use and doesn't create a big mess in your bag , and won't melt in your bag. If you struggle with applying eyeliner then you should definitely get this .
Keysha J.
Westminster , CO
I use this baby for my brows. It's the only pencil I have found and loved. I get endless compliments on how well my brows look. I have blonde hair and brows so it's not my natural brows they are complimenting.
Sara M.
My favorite brown eyeliner! It stays on all day. The little shimmer shows up when you swatch it on your hand but doesn't show up on the eyes so anyone can use this if they are looking for a great medium brown eyeliner.
Michela P.
Acton, MA
This liner has excellent pigment, and is very long-lasting. It goes on smoothly and creates a bold finish. I bought mine at Nordstrom for $16.50, it has lasted me 6 months now and I am ready to buy another. I highly recommend this liner. I learned how to do eyeliner with this liner and it was very easy to apply.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
These liners are SUPER smooth and very pigmented. I personally don't like that you have to sharpen them. Because they are so soft, if you don't have the right kind of sharpener your pencil will get eaten right up.
Anne G.
Windsor, CA
This eyeliner goes on so smooth but doesn't smudge. It is super easy to apply and can look perfectly natural or easily create a more intense look. The rich brown color is perfect for blue eyes.
Mary O.
I love this eyeliner! It gives me a great look, doesn't make my eyes itch, and lasts for a real long time. A great resource for those with shaky hands or just bad at perfect eyeliner lines