BY CLINIQUE

Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
This lip pencil is so creamy easy to use & you can tight line your lips with it. I usually will line my lips and use the lip pencil to shade in a bit prior to applying my lipstick. This makes my mistake not bleed & last quit awhile.
Kylie D.
This lip shaper is really great I love the quality of the super long lasting and easy to use it is a good value just a little bit on the pricey side that has a really nice packaging I would totally buy it again
Mariah E.
High Springs
This one is easy to put on your lips and it makes my lips look a little fuller. I actually like this and would like to have another.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I use it and it gave my lips that cute look and i love how wasy it is to put it on. Very affordable price. Must have!!
Laura B.
Color isn't amazing it broke and isn't the best can find other amazing liners. The color is faded the pencil broke first day and it's not worth the price.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
These lipliners are very good. The liner is soft and easy to apply. The brush is dense and let's you fill out or clean around your lips very good.
Angela R.
Caracas
It's no my favorite, because the color no fue el que pedi, but is sample the March is amazing, I have polvo compact color neutral in love
Julieta H.
villerupt
I don't like on me but on my sister stay gorgeous i give I've it too her it was the first time I use it i will try another color
Mina B.
This is a really nice lip liner ! Any of the colours off this line blend in pretty well with pretty much any lipsticks