BY CLINIQUE

A creamy. smooth pencil to rim or line eyes. Gives a hint of shimmer. Delivers intense. long-wearing color. Non-smudging and water resistant. Leaves your eyes more brilliant. see more...

nancy B.
Porterville, CA
I like this pencil not only because of the color because they are many black pencils but because of the fact how it applies
And it is not a pricey item and gives you the same results as other high ends
melissa O.
Whitesboro
This eyeliner is great if you have sensitive eyes because there is no need to pull or tug when lining the eyes. I put it on my top lid but not on the bottom. Because of its creamy texture it doesn't stay on as long when applying it on the bottom lashline.
Danielle L.
This stuff goes on really smooth (like cream which is in the name). It’s a little disappointing because u wore this to a party and it did smudge more than a little bit but it was kind of hot. I feel like if it was a bit cheaper more people would buy it.
Athena T.
One of my favorite eye liners. Comes in a very nice package and the product goes on smoothly and stays for the most part. The product is effective and I would purchase it again. If anything decrease the smudging but other then that it’s a great product!
Drusila U.
Fresno
It has good pigmentation however I feel like the product could be better than what it is. It did irritate my eyes a bit and wore off quicker than I would’ve liked it too. It’s an okay product but I don’t think I would purchase it again.
Linda L.
Does the job for going on smooth and staying on.no irritation on my eyes. Also no smudging. Great value and lasts me about 2 months. Part of my daily makeup routine. You won’t want another once you try this one!
holly m.
Millport New York
This eye product is amazing it is so gentle on the eyes and has absolutely exceeded my expectations. It is so gentle and shapes your eyes wonderfully definitely will be purchasing this over and over .
Dannielle M.
Bakersfield
Good quality products but too expensive for me to buy regularly. Was needing eyeliner and found the color I wanted on the clearance rack. Otherwise I probably would not choose this brand.
cassiecanavan C.
Newport News, VA
This eyeliner was nice! It glided on the eye with ease. It did not tug and it was easy to create a straight line. I definitely think it was effective and I definitely recommend
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill, TN
Favorite! Absolutely love this pencil! It goes on smooth and easy. I purchased this from Ulta and also from Dillard’s, Nordstrom. Excellent product gentle use. I would highly recommend this to other consumers! Affordable and still as good as a product with double the price.