Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Black Diamond uploaded by Kati K.Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Black Diamond uploaded by Elizabeth K.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy Clinique Eyeliners - Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes 106 Starry Plum. How-to-Use: If using an eye pencil, sharpen for optimal use. For both an eye pencil and liquid eye liner, close eyelid and slightly pull eye outward. Begin lining at base of the... see more...

Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Black Diamond
  • "This eyeliner is so creamy and just glides on your eyes. It's very black as well and and lasts all day!" in 11 reviews
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I like this liner. It goes on really smooth and did not bleed like some softer liner pencils do but is easy to work with if your going for a smoky or smudged look. Best to use makeup remover when taking it off because the rich color does not come off super easy. I would buy this again!
Erica H.
Washington, DC
i love this for tight lining my eyes and for days when i want a smoked out kohl liner look. very slick consistency, sort of gel like, so you'll get some slip with it. would recommend setting it with black shadow if wearing as a liner.
Alexandria B.
I really like this eyeliner. With some patience, it smudges nicely as a dark eyeshadow, but it's also great as a liner for the waterline/bottom lash line. It stays put all day and doesn't transfer or crease, which works great for my semi-hooded kids (I used it over NYX primer). Very soft for the staying power. Would recommend!
Kary H.
Alton , IL
This is another great eyeliner. This is one that's use on a weekly basis. Great color payoff. Good for smudging and waterlines. Makeup remover takes this off easily. I have sometimes had a problem with it transferring to my eyelid, but to easily fix this problem I layer a powder black eyeliner over the top and it sets it just fine. So for that reason it gets 3 stars.
Toby D.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a pretty good product. At first it glides on nicely and very easy to use. But this dries out inside the wooden pencil fast. If you use up a liner pretty fast, this wouldn't bother you because it lasts pretty decently. But as for me who goes from one brand to another from time to time, it dried out on me. But still a good product!
Jennifer E.
Fenton
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays all day and all night, too. It's the only one I'll use when trying to complete a cat eye. I don't see any room for improvement except that I wish it were a little cheaper. I will continue to buy it in the future.
Elizabeth K.
Love this liner type cream pencil! Has a slight shimmer in it which gives the eyes a not too solid black look. The black is still dark enough to give you that smokey eye look. Absolutely wonderful. Goes on easy and comes off slightly easy if rubbed. Great for smudging.
Racheal W.
I like this stuff for a creamy pencil! I definitely prefer liquid liner but if I was a pencil gal, I could see this as my go to!! It went on easily, is very creamy, and made my eyes look super big and pretty!
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
This is a great product that goes on smoothly and stays put all day. I use this almost every day and love how it looks on. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop.
Caitlan T.
Nice, rich, smooth color. If I do anything to my eyes, I put this on and it goes on nicely. A bit pricier than other eyeliners, but it's really good and worth the price.