Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Black Diamond uploaded by Kati K.Clinique Cream Shaper for Eyes Black Diamond uploaded by Elizabeth K.

BY CLINIQUE

Kary H.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another great eyeliner. This is one that's use on a weekly basis. Great color payoff. Good for smudging and waterlines. Makeup remover takes this off easily. I have sometimes had a problem with it transferring to my eyelid, but to easily fix this problem I layer a powder black eyeliner over the top and it sets it just fine. So for that reason it gets 3 stars.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Flint, MI
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smoothly and stays all day and all night, too. It's the only one I'll use when trying to complete a cat eye. I don't see any room for improvement except that I wish it were a little cheaper. I will continue to buy it in the future.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Review for: Starry Plum
Love this liner type cream pencil! Has a slight shimmer in it which gives the eyes a not too solid black look. The black is still dark enough to give you that smokey eye look. Absolutely wonderful. Goes on easy and comes off slightly easy if rubbed. Great for smudging.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Review for: Starry Plum
I like this stuff for a creamy pencil! I definitely prefer liquid liner but if I was a pencil gal, I could see this as my go to!! It went on easily, is very creamy, and made my eyes look super big and pretty!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Hazlehurst, GA
Now this product I love. I have used it for years and plan to keep using. I even have spares in case they decide to stop making. This liner does not smudge and stays all day.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Caledonia, MI
Review for: Starry Plum
This is a great product that goes on smoothly and stays put all day. I use this almost every day and love how it looks on. I have blue eyes and this really makes them pop.
Angela F.
Angela F.
You really need to try this black diamond eyeliner it is so wonderful and clinique is worth the money i love this product.
Mckenzie C.
Mckenzie C.
Bellefontaine, OH
Applied not smoothly. Did not last very long. Faded quickly through the day. Overall I was not satisfied with this product
Anita M.
Anita M.
S San Fran, CA
One of the best eye liner ever I so recommend this product it bring out a pop in your eyes very nice last long no smudge
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Lexington , KY
This is in my makeup bag right now! so smooth to go on and lasts all day. it is perfect for day or night.