BY CLINIQUE

Creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil with a hint of shimmer. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen. Ophthalmologist tested. For a thin line, gently sharpen pencil to a fine point and make small, light strokes along lash line. For a thicker, more dramatic line, use a less sharpened point and the side of pencil. Smudge with fingertips. Cap tightly to maintain creamy texture. Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover. see more...

• Is this something you should sharpen or does it twist to release ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "Great eyeliner for any occasion. Easy to apply. It's my go to eyeliner in my favorite shade of black diamond." in 12 reviews
  • "This is the only eyeliner that doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes! Stays on all day and smudgable!" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner it's a,asking it goes on dark and doesn't smudge it lasts very well" in 3 reviews
  • "Let me start off by saying that I am an eyeliner snob. If I can create a prefect cat eye look with minimal stress on the flick, I'm hooked! This is a real performance eyeliner. Glides on smooth, even if you have crepe on your lids. no smear or smudge. Stayed on for hours without a retouch. Survived my board meeting where I tend to rub my face in annoyance. A great liner! " in 3 reviews
  • "Love,love, love this product! The black has a touch of silver sparkle in the stick. It also lasts for a very long time. " in 3 reviews
Valerie H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I use this liner for every day looks. It's perfect for the bottom lid and it's very pigmented. I used this also for a Halloween look I recently did if a skull and it was perfect for the nose and smudging the under eye area! 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Aby W.
I really love this eyeliner. It applies evenly, easily, and cleanly. I usually only have to go over it once to darken it. It stays on pretty well though it does smudge a little sometimes if you accidentally run your eye.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
Love love love other types of eyeliner Clinique offers, but this is by far my least favorite! It rubs off very easily and does not last a long time! I was not happy with this purchase and would not buy it again.
Marianne B.
Ishpeming, MI
Rochelle A.
Chesterton, IN
This is my favorite of all eyeliners so far. It gives a nice black finish but with subtle crystals that make a huge difference on appearance. You can use it to stay close to natural or be liberal with it and get a gorgeous daring cat eye. This eyeliner is very creamy and easily applies
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
This eyeliner occasionally needs to be exposed to heat as it tends to dry out, but for the rest part, is black with a brilliant touch, people notice it because it's something mild but enhances the look a lot.
Paige G.
Rockport, TX
This is especially amazing for the water line. I tend to set it with a black shadow if I'm using it on the lid as well. But applies smoothly to waterline. Very creamy long lasting formula
Amelia  C.
Went on smooth and felt nice. It didn't pull my eyelid at all like other eyeliners tend to do. Stayed on all day! Good but for cheap! Bled a little but later in use.
Megan D.
I have been using this color and brand for years, only eyeliner that I can smudge the way I want to and the only one that stays on for hours and more! I highly recommend it
Taina T.
I use this black pencil for my water line. It is dark and applies matte. Easy to use and quick to apply. Only thing is make sure you apply shadow to set it.
Melissa B.
Columbia, SC
Is this something you should sharpen or does it twist to release more product?