Clinique Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer( Combination Oily to Oily Skin )

BY CLINIQUE

Yakay W.
Rock Hill, SC
A lifesaver! My skin is so oily and this is the perfect product to balance everything evenly. Sometimes I'm so self conscious about having a greasy looking face but when I put this stuff on, I've got NO WORRIES! Worth every penny.
beth c.
N Versailles, PA
i like this product, it's not something i but often however. I don't use it enough to always get it. It is gentle on skin so if you need that i would recommend. I would
buy it again once i run out but that's not too often.
Michelle L.
I LOVE this. As someone with sensitive skin, it's difficult to find a product that doesn't irritate it, but clinique does that for me. My skin feels soft, moisturized and fresh. I've recommended it to two people so far.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
I dont have much to say about this product as I apply on my face it does not dissolve easily it takes a lot of rubbing in and it makes your skin look even more oily which causes it impossible to apply makeup on.
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
i use this moisturizer at least twice a week. Is very smooth on my skin and is a very refreshing feel. I bought mine online at the clinic website but I guarantee there's many other places to purchase the house
Shannon W.
I liked it but didn't think it was anything out of the ordinary. It smelled good and went on smoothly. Overall, I liked it and felt like my skin was smooth all day.
Joanna G.
I think ever moisturizer does a good job. Personally i don't use this one because i really dislike the smell. It could just be me but i cant put something on my face that doesn't smell good and have it on all day.
Diana N.
Coopersburg, PA
I have extremely oily and sensitive skin.  Most moisturizers break me out in hives; however, this one doesn't! Great for sensitive skin and for overnight use.
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
This is fantastic for me in the summer time! It makes my skin look fantastic and is not oily at all! The scent isn't overbearing and it's perfect.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
Anything Clinique you can bet on to be a great product! Just like this moisturizer. Works like a charm and leaves skin feeling silky.