Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Lasting camouflage for every skin. Opaque makeup covers flaws, birthmarks, scars. Use as concealer or full-face makeup. Provides a physical sunblock (titanium dioxide).
New packaging is being phased in for this product. Your shipped product might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.
How to Use:
- Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
- Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips
- Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline
- To camouflage discolouration, build layers of Continuous Coverage SPF 15 and loose powder
- Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover
Top Questions See all 19 Q&A
However, it does almost cover up the dark rings under my eyes and defines my eyebrow shape well.
I️ would recommend if you’re looking for a concealer on the cheaper end.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos