Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 uploaded by Madi H.

BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: SPF
Skin Types: 1, 2

Lasting camouflage for every skin. Opaque makeup covers flaws, birthmarks, scars. Use as concealer or full-face makeup. Provides a physical sunblock (titanium dioxide).

New packaging is being phased in for this product. Your shipped product might look slightly different than the one shown on this site.

How to Use:

• Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System
  • Start in center of face and blend outward with Foundation Brush or fingertips
  • Blend evenly for smooth, natural-looking coverage. For a seamless look, dampen fingertips and blend edges, especially along jawline
  • To camouflage discolouration, build layers of Continuous Coverage SPF 15 and loose powder
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique makeup remover

• My sister has really bad excezma would this help hide her...1 Answers
  • This is helpful ? 1 Answers
  • I have been using dermablend forever to cover a birthmark...2 Answers
Patricia L.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is okay. I hate the smell so much, but the coverage is really great and it gives me a really nice glow! I used to use this when I was younger but I expanded my makeup and haven't bought it since. There's better foundations out there to try
L T.
Tulsa, OK
My very first all over face coverage product when I was 18. Works magically to cover up. Really heavy duty, stays on all day and looks flawless. Picture perfect, one of the best of Clinique. I will always have a tube of it as backup.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a high quality brand that delivers as promised. Great foundation that goes on smooth and even . I like how soft it makes your skin feel , and it does last all day. It matched my medium skin tone perfectly, I would definitely buy again.
Danielle S.
Houghton Lake, MI
It’s okay.. not completely full coverage and does crease.
However, it does almost cover up the dark rings under my eyes and defines my eyebrow shape well.

I️ would recommend if you’re looking for a concealer on the cheaper end.
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
I love this foundation to mix with my foundations that are not as full coverage. On its own, it’s too thick for me. If you have super oily skin you may like it. The only downside is the shade selection.
Cryssel R.
This is super full coverage. More than Ester Lauded. Not sure about Kat von D. But a little goes a long way and you can even mix it with your regular foundation and turn it into a full coverage.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
What a simply amazing product this is. It covers up all of my blemishes and provides a beautiful soft smooth palette to apply the rest of my makeup products. I have small red sots on the side of my nose from busted blood vessels and a small dab of this product is simply superb. I highly recommend this coverage product for anyone wanting to make some blemishes disappear.
Jennifer B.
Hands down, bar none the absolute BEST foundation I have ever used. There's no point in bothering with anything else. This covers absolutely everything, it's thick so it doesn't feel like your face is wet, and it dries to a beautiful matte finish. LOVE. Just wish it came in more than four shades. It doesn't come light enough for me, but I STILL use it and just add light powder--that's how awesome it is!
Kami M.
I wore this for many years as a foundation to cover my acne. It does last all day, and it covers completely even red and dark spots. I now use it as a concealer at times during breakouts. It is very thick and I feel like it requires some moisturizer to go on smoothly as a full-face foundation. It's worth the money if you're looking for full coverage.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I used to love the coverage I got from Clinique but when I used this product I didn't love it. It didn't last all day and also got splotchy so I am not sure if I just didn't have the correct color or what happened. I do like their products so I think this may have just been a flaw
Patricia J.
I love Clinique products, but I have never tried one of their concealers. Will this product crease underneath the eyes?
Amaya J.
Brossard
Can I get it cheaper any where else?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Do this cover up freckles to leave a flawless look?
Denise S.
I have been using dermablend forever to cover a birthmark. I really want to try something better. Does anyone know how good of a coverage this is? My birthmark is a shade of brown.
pamela l.