Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup uploaded by LEAR20696Katherine Z.Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup uploaded by Madi H.

BY CLINIQUE

An opaque, camouflage liquid makeup that goes on natural and covers flaws, birthmarks, and scars. Get lasting camouflage for every skin type. This opaque makeup covers flaws, birthmarks, and scars and can be used as a concealer or as full-face makeup. It provides a physical sunscreen (with titanium dioxide) and delivers a natural matte finish. It works wells with dry to dry-combination skin and oily-combination or oily skin types for special occasions.

• My sister has really bad excezma would this help hide her scars? ...1 Answers
  • This is helpful ? 1 Answers
  • I have been using dermablend forever to cover a birthmark. I rea...2 Answers
Claire B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This foundation is my absolute favorite. In the past I had acne and found out from my dermatologist (Beverly hills dermatology) that one of the reasons my acne wasn't going away was because of the foundation I was using. Mostly every foundation has finely milled sparkles/shimmer in it even if it says it doesn't. She recommended this foundation to me and ever since I haven't even had a single pimple. It gives amazing coverage and is great for those of us struggling with our skin.
Elizabeth B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this foundation because it's so thin and easy to apply with honestly just your hands. It's perfect for those running errands day but I still need that glow on my face. Being that it is so lightweight you could build up on it but you wouldn't get as much usage from it. Try to just use this for those simple days and save the thicker stuff for a night out!
Kami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this for many years as a foundation to cover my acne. It does last all day, and it covers completely even red and dark spots. I now use it as a concealer at times during breakouts. It is very thick and I feel like it requires some moisturizer to go on smoothly as a full-face foundation. It's worth the money if you're looking for full coverage.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous all over color. Covers under eye dark circles. Its a wonderful creme cover up! I recommend it to all ladies it lasts all day it can be quite pricey though. But its well worth it for the out come of it its not the commercialized drug store make up. its recommended for oily skin which i do have so i give this five out of five stars!
Maidelyn P.
This is one of the best products I have found in a very long time. It gives me full coverage that lasts all day long. I never have to worry about freshening up my make-up when I am on the go. I simply apply in the morning and don't worry about it until that night when I take it off.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I used to love the coverage I got from Clinique but when I used this product I didn't love it. It didn't last all day and also got splotchy so I am not sure if I just didn't have the correct color or what happened. I do like their products so I think this may have just been a flaw
Luz Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto perfecto para cubrir imperfecciones del rostros, manchas, lunares, el cubrimiento lo puedes notar apenas lo colocas en el rostro, es perfecto para cualquier tipo de piel, se adhiere muy bien y fluye perfectamente porque no es viscoso, recomendado!
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is a good brand for makeup beginners. It is cheaper than most non-drugstore brands but it isn't my favorite because.... this makeup is a little cakey. It does give continuous coverage which is awesome!!!! But it isn't my absolute favorite.
Rebecca P.
This always does such a wonderful my skin I tend to get very oily around my nose and my T-Zone area. This is definitely an essential part of any makeup routine and would definitely recommend it to anyone who has problems with oily skin
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a foundation to cover my freckles/ flaws and this did just that and more. It has a natural matte finish and didn't take much product to do the job. I also used the Clinique translucent powder along with this product.
Patricia J.
I love Clinique products, but I have never tried one of their concealers. Will this product crease underneath the eyes?
Amaya J.
Brossard
Can I get it cheaper any where else?
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this cover up freckles to leave a flawless look?
Denise S.
I have been using dermablend forever to cover a birthmark. I really want to try something better. Does anyone know how good of a coverage this is? My birthmark is a shade of brown.
pamela l.