BY CLINIQUE

Tapered design for spot application and even blending of concealer. Use pointed tip to help camouflage small imperfections, flat side for larger areas: undereye circles, uneven skin tone. Unique antibacterial technology helps keep brush irritant-free.

How to Use:

• To camouflage acne, broken capillaries and small imperfections: Squeeze a small amount of concealer onto back of hand
  • Dip brush tip into concealer then stroke over area to be covered, blending well
  • Clean with Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser between uses

Elizabeth L.
Doylestown
Very nice brush! None of the bristles have fallen out and I’ve been using it for a little under a year. I use this to apply eye shadow and it apples the eye shadow nice and evenly! I would recommend!
Chellsie R.
Awesome brush! Applies and blends concealer very well. Coverage is smooth. Brush holds up nicely so far and is easy to use and easy to clean. I purchase Clinique products from Dillard's. I would recommend!
Simply B.
This brush is very good for blending and/or placing concealer on your face , I️ use this brush everytime I️ start on my face . This brush also is easy to manage and clean. I️ am very satisfied with this brush L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
Laritsa N.
I use this brush to conceal my eyebrows and I love it. I love the size of it and the softness. I had tries for under the eyes but I'm just not use to brushes for under the eyes i rather use sponges.
Karmen V.
Waukon
In my opinion my fingers work better for applying concealer than this brush - not good for blending at all. Disappointed that I didn’t get the concealer with built in wand instead.
Raïssa K.
Dallas, TX
I love this brush, its is the perfect size to use for brows cleaning or even under eyes. It gets into smaller areas under the eyes without clogging up to products.
Kulpreeya L.
Port Arthur
light weight abd brush very soft and goid for eye conseler. very easy to apply Love it. And price a bit high but it worth I bought at Macy
Bri T.
This is a great concealer brush! I don't usually like longer brushes because they are harder to travel with but it works great!
Kristen C.
Tempe, AZ
Perfect. It is the best shape of any other brush for concealer that I’ve used! It doesn’t absorb too much product either
Kamille D.
Springfield
Great size for the under eye area and blending on small blemishes, also great for nose contour and highlight!