Clinique Compact Colour Eye Shadow Palette for Women uploaded by Valeria H.

BY CLINIQUE

Compact Color Eye Shadow Palette by Clinique for Women 1 Pc Palette. see more...

Kaitlin P.
Bristol, RI
Since I am only a teenager I don't like wearing that much eyeshadow. I have eyes that change colors all the time so it difficult to find eyeshadow to complement my eye color but I never have a problem with these. I always buy these eyeshadows and they are so great.
Rebecca B.
California, KY
Love the color combinations in this product and a little goes a long way. Great product for the price.
Angela H.
Hays, NC
Clinique Compact Colour Eye Shadow Palette for Women is a perfect collection of amazing eye shadows.
Cindy A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how pigmented the colors are and the shimmers on the eye shadow are amazing for the price
graciela m.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this palette, the colors go great with my skin! The mirror on it is unbelievable. It was my first time using this product and I use it every day! It's long wear. So basically all day ! Great product in my eyes and I would definitely recommend it!
Becky M.
The colors are all great for my skin tone which is fair. The colors are not too dark. Just the right amount of pigment. As always a terrific product
Lorie G.
I love these eye shadow colors. They are so neutral that it isn't overbearing how we they have a nice little shine that makes them really favorable
Nicole P.
Roslindale, MA
I love that this shadow stays on all day and looks just as bright at night when I'm going to take it off as when I put it on hours before.
Destiny V.
Pigeon Forge, TN
I love Clinique so much, I love the quality of the make up. There so many different kinds of palettes to choose from.!!
Lindsey D.
Raleigh, NC
In my opinion Clinique makes some of the best eye shadows. You can't go wrong with any of their color choices